剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Tommy will be OK, I know he will.
汤米会没事的 他一定不会有事的
Alright?
好么?
What happened? They get him back?
出什么事了? 他们送回孩子了?
No, still got him. Ah.
没 他们没放人 唉
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Going to get Tommy back. Hiyah!
去救汤米回来 驾!
Hiyah! Get up! Hiyah! Get up!
驾! 快跑! 驾! 快跑!
Where's the kid?
孩子在哪?
You've got guts coming back here.
你还有胆回来
Either that or you're sick in the head.
还是你脑袋出什么问题了
Both, I reckon.
我想都有
It's probably best you just take him seriously.
他没和你开玩笑
Where are your men?
你的人呢?
You'll know soon enough.
你很快就知道了
You know what?
知道么?
This would be a lot less messy
你要是乖乖告诉我们那男孩在哪
if you just tell us where the boy is.
会省掉不少麻烦
What boy? We haven't got any boy.
什么男孩? 我们这没男孩
A girl, now that might...
要是女孩 或许...
Next one goes right between your eyes.
下一枪射中的就是你的眉心了
Now tell me, where's the kid?
现在告诉我 那孩子在哪?
I'm telling you, I know nothing about this kid.
我说 我不知道有什么孩子
Why would I take some kid?
我抢孩子干什么?
Payback for us hitting your place.
为了报复我们袭击了你的地盘
When I'm looking for payback I don't hide behind a kid.
我要是想报复 才不会拿孩子当挡箭牌
That's a coward's act.
那是懦夫的行径
I might be a lot of things but not one of them.
我绝对不是那种人
He's right, Jack.
他说得对 杰克
You know that, don't you?
你知道的 不是么?
Course he does.
他当然知道
He's got a death wish.
他大概是活得不耐烦了
First of all,he tries to rob my house.
先是想抢我的房♥子
Your house?
你的房♥子?
What would Delaney have to say about that, then?
德兰尼要是听到了会怎么说呢?
Delaney?
德兰尼?
Nothing.
没什么
He's been dead for three years.
他都死了三年了
You've been in this house all that time?
你一直都住在这里?
Yeah. So?
当然 怎么了?
Tommy!
汤米!
Patrol the perimeter. MAN 2: Tommy!
去周边看一看 汤米!
The rest of you, keep your eyes open for disused mines, wombat holes
剩下的人 仔细搜索一下废弃的矿井 袋鼠洞
and particularly, freshly turned earth.
尤其是 新翻动过的土什么的
Tommy!
汤米!
Keep our eyes and ears open.
把眼睛睁大点 耳朵竖长点
Don't worry, we'll find him.
别着急 我们会找到他的
Tommy!
汤米!
Tommy!
汤米!
I've got a shoe here.
我找到一只鞋
Show me!
给我看看
It's Tommy's, isn't it? Yeah.
是汤米的 对么? 对
Let me see it, Mary.
让我看看 玛丽
Got another one over here.
又找到一只
Show it to me!
让我看看!
What's your opinion, Alby?
埃尔比 你怎么认为?
Is the boy still alive?
这个男孩还活着吗?
Hard to say, boss. Tommy hasn't been here.
很难说 长官 汤米不在这
Hey?
嘿?
Mary just identified these as Tommy's shoes.
玛丽刚才认出来这是汤米的鞋子
Yeah, his shoes have been here.
是的 他的鞋子在这
Meaning?
意味着什么?
I can only tell you what I know, Mr Fuller.
福勒警长 我只能告诉你事实
Which is clearly not very much.
显然还不够
Alright, focus our search on the riverbank.
好吧 集中在河边找
Half of you men on this side, the rest on the other.
一半的人来这边 剩下的人去另一边
Make sure you look in the creek as well.
务必也看下河里
You think he's dead, don't you?
你认为他已经死了 是不是?
If he is, you will only have yourself to blame.
如果他死了 也只能怪你自己
No-one thinks that, Mary.
玛丽 没人认为他已经死了
Tommy!
汤米!
Tommy!
汤米!
Mum, I'm here!
妈妈 我在这!
Mum!
妈妈!
I keep telling ya - shut up and lie down!
我告诉你 闭嘴 躺下!
Where have you been? What are you playing at?
你去哪了? 你在玩什么花招?
What do you mean? You were gonna hand him over.
你什么意思? 你本该放了他的
I'm trying to get more money.
我想要更多的钱
You didn't ask for any more money, you idiot.
你没要那么多钱 笨蛋
Now we've got traps, a tracker
现在警♥察♥来了 还有一个追踪者
and half the bloody town down there.
镇上一半的人都来了
I didn't want none of this to happen. Shut up!
我也不想这样 闭嘴!
Get out of here, don't do anything else stupid.
滚开 别做傻事
Alright, time to go.
好了 该走了
Make some noise and I'll shoot you.
敢出声 我就毙了你
They can't be far. Jack.
他们不会跑远的 杰克
Ben.
本
Martin, stop!
马丁 站住!
Martin!
马丁!
If you want to see your mother again, run.
如果想再看见你妈妈 就给我跑
Martin!
马丁!
Quick, boy.
快点 小子
Martin!
马丁!
Martin.
马丁
Ben.
本
Tommy.
汤米
Come on, get up or you're dead, boy.
小子 快点 起来 否则你就死了
How many shots is that, Jack?
杰克 打了几枪?
Jack!
杰克!
Martin, wait.
马丁 停下
Wait, wait, wait.
停下 停下 停下
Don't come any closer.
别过来
Stay back!
别动!
All we want is the boy - give him over, hand him over.
我们只想要孩子 放了他 把他交出来
We'll let you go, we won't come after you.
我们会放你走的 不会追你
You must think I'm real stupid to buy that.
你一定认为我会愚蠢到相信你
I think you're smart enough
我想你一定很明智
to know that if you hurt him, you'll hang.
知道你若伤了他 你也不会好过
I'm offering you a way out.
我放你一条生路
I'd say we've got less than a minute
我们只有不到一分钟的时间
before a full search party of traps come over that ridge, Martin.
一会警♥察♥的搜索队就翻过山来了 马丁
Stay back!
退后!
Not interested in you, just want the boy.
我们对你没兴趣 只想要那个男孩
See?
看到了?
Just the boy. You too. You.
只想要那个男孩 你们也是 你俩
Guns down.
放下枪
I'll hang you myself if you doublecross us.
敢耍我们 我就亲手杀了你
Tommy, you're safe now, you're safe.
汤米 你安全了 你安全了
Oh!
啊!
There's no way I'm letting him get away with that.
我没办法让他得逞
We've got to go, Jack.
杰克 我们该走了
Your mum will be coming over that ridge in just a second.
你妈妈一会就从那山头过来了
Jack! I'm coming! You stay right here.
杰克! 我来了! 你呆着别动
Don't let him out of your sight, OK?
别让他离开你的视线 好吗?
Time to go, Jack.
该走了 杰克
Uncle Ben! Tommy.
本叔叔! 汤米
Now, Tommy, we don't want the traps going after
汤米 我们不想让警♥察♥
Jack and the boys, OK?
追杰克和那些人 好吗?
So it's probably best if we don't tell anyone that we're here.
所以我们最好不告诉任何人我们在这
Alright? OK.
好吗? 好的
Tommy!
汤米!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表