剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Please. Put it away.
我知道他们在哪里
I think I know where they are.
我在你们的小屋里发现一叠这玩意
I found a stack of these in the shack.
为什么呢?
Now why would that be?
看
Look.
这人可能是辛克莱的哥哥 不是吗?
This man could be Sinclair's brother, don't you think?
你告诉我啊 天才
You tell me, genius.
我同时也派了人追查那个律师
I'm having this lawyer fella tracked down even as we speak.
只要找到他
When I find him...
我就知道他们在哪
I'm gonna find them.
把他们押上马车
Get them in the back of the wagon.
这是个骗局
It's a con.
一切都是骗局
The whole thing is a con,
你抓错人了 他是丹·辛克莱不是威廉·杰姆森
you got the wrong man this is Dan Sinclair, it's not William Jameison.
那他头上怎么会有这个伤疤
Then he won't have a scar on his skull.
这是你13岁时被金属刮到留下的伤疤
When the foil caught you, when you were thirteen, touch?
抱歉了先生 看来他骗了你
I'm sorry sir, but it seems the con is on you.
丹 你有贵族血统
Dan, son of the lord.
是啊
I know.
我父亲在我十九岁的时候把我赶了出去
My father kicked me outta home when I was nineteen.
我跟牧师的妻子出了点小问题
Little problem with the vicar's wife.
我们一起闯荡了那么多年...
All these years we were riding together...
你从来没有说过 竟然对我保密
You never said it, you didn't tell me.
啊 说了又怎么样呢 杰克?
Ah, what difference does it gonna make, Jack?
我来这是想开始新生活 兄弟
I came here to start new life, mate.
现在我就是丹·辛克莱
I'm Dan Sinclair now.
或者曾经是
Or I was.
- 你在干嘛? - 我得拍张照片作为证据
- What're you doing? - My triumph requires a post modern photograph as evidence.
他最后还是决定要我死 是吧?
Then he finally decided that he wants me dead, has he?
你说什么 先生?
I beg your pardon, sir?
我父亲
My father.
哦 不是你父亲 先生 怎么会是他呢
Oh, not your father sir, no.
他去年10月上了天堂
The angels spirited his soul away last october.
真的?
Really?
那谁要我的命?
Well, who is it then?
抱歉 先生 出于职业道德 我不能说
I'm sorry sir, professional discretion.
那你至少也得告诉我 我值多少?
Can you at least tell me, how much I'm worth?
50英镑 不包括车马费
50 pounds plus expenses.
哦 放了我们 我给你100
Hey, I'll give you 100 if you let us go.
相片你可以继续照
And then you...you take your photo... and then...
我就装死
I just pretend that I'm dead.
看
Look.
看到了吧? 这样你可以两边收钱
See? And then you collect the fee of both parties.
说不定有150英镑呢
That's a hundred and fifty quid all up.
150啊 你一辈子不用干活了
Hundred and fifty, you'd never have to work again.
我很享受我的工作
But I rather enjoy my work.
事实上 美国那也找我办事
In fact I booked for the Americas next.
钱是这次的两倍
A job twice for your work.
你想走在这位绅士之前还是之后?
Would you like to go before or after this gentlemen?
废话少说 来吧
Come on, then.
动作快点
Just make it quick.
杰克
Jack.
丹
Dan.
放下武器 先生!
Put your weapon down, sir!
听清楚
I'll give you my word.
把他们两个给我 你将得到80英镑的报酬
You'll get the reward: 80 pounds, two of them.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不是他干的!
He didn't do it!
汤米
Tommy.
你的奖赏 布斯先生
Your reward Mr Booth as promised.
他们日出的时候会被绞死
They will be hanged, sunrise.
- 肯定么 - 当然
- That's definite? - Absolutely.
你能把照片寄到这个地址吗?
Would you be so kind as to send a post mortem photograph to this address?
我的荣幸
That'd be my pleasure.
- 你介意... - 当然不
- Do you mind? - Of course.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
我身边竟然出了个勋爵
I've been riding with a real life lord.
确切地说 是伯爵
Earl, actually.
伯爵啊
An earl.
给我看好了 斯坎隆
Don't take your eyes off them, Scanlon.
你应该趁有机会的时候逃跑 杰克
Should've left town when you had the chance, Jack.
木已成舟 米克
Should have done a lot of things, Mick.
这是赛斯·威利妻子给我的
I got this from Cec Wiley's widow.
证明了福勒在背后操控一切
It's proof that Fuller is behind it all.
一定要送到法夫手上
Make sure you get it to Fife.
他跟他妻子谈过了
He spoke to the wife,
他妻子证实了基南的话
she confirmed what Keenan said.
当然 没有署名
There is no signature of course.
没必要
No need.
我认得这笔迹
I recognise the handwriting.
逮捕警长
Arrest the superintendent.
我都下令了
You have your orders
副警长
Lieutenant.
基南一伙呢 先生?
And Keenan's gang, sir?
他们都已经被判刑了
The sentence has already been passed.
但那纸条能证明他们是无辜的啊
But they're innocent that was proved in that note.
这只能证明福勒让巴特勒和乔治·詹金斯交涉 仅此而已
It's proof that Fuller ordered Butler to deal with George Jenkins, that's all.
两件事完全无关
It's a completely separate case, I mean...
- 先生 - 斯坎隆 你可以走了
- Sir. - Scanlon, you may go.
你可以改变判决的 父亲 你可以的
You can overturn it, father, you can.
艾美莉亚 证据确凿 他们当时双手沾满了血 而且尸体还有温度
Emilia, the vital evidence is too strong. They were covered in blood, the body was still warm.
不 我告诉过你是福勒杀她的 他们在约会
No. I have told you Fuller killed her. He was seeing her.
霍普顿一半的人都等着看 艾美莉亚
So are half the men in Hopetoun, Emilia.
这案子没有转还的余地了
It's an open-and-shut case,
法官不会改变判决的
the magistrate will not change his mind.
不 他们日出时就要被绞死了 除非你做些什么
No, they're having a hang at sunrise unless you do something.
我无能为力 对不起
There is nothing I can do. I'm sorry.
法夫下令让我逮捕你 明天押送你到古尔本
Fife has ordered me to arrest you. You're gonna be sent to Goulburn tomorrow.
逮捕我?
Arrest me?
我受命这么做 长官
I have my orders, sir.
法夫给了你什么好处? 让你做警长?
And what did Fife offer you? Captain?
只是副警长?
Only lieutenant?
那寡妇开口了 发誓说你买♥♥通了威利
Spoke to the widow, she's sworn on a Bible you payed Wiley.
我只是为了套消息
For information.
白纸黑字骗不了人!
Note doesn't lie!
我没看错你 斯坎隆
I was right about you, Scanlon.
我却看错了你 长官
And I was always wrong about you, sir.
抓住他! 拦下他!
Arrest him! Stop him!
让开!
Make way!
放开我! 放开我!
No! No!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表