剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
It's Mr Harris's horse.
你想过他们为什么总笑么?
You ever wonder why they're always laughing?
额 没有
Um...no.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
好像他们知道什么似的
It's like they know something.
就该这样 你知道么
This is the way it's supposed to be,you know.
在这里 上帝的国度
Out here - God's own country.
路上寻宝 两个好兄弟
On the hunt. Two good mates.
- 是啊 - 你们已经走得够远了
- Yeah.- You've gone far enough.
你们的枪
Your guns.
慢慢放下
Slowly.
给我那半张地图
Now, the other half of that map.
我能问你个问题么?
Can I ask you a question?
你是怎么让那匹马这么安静的?
How do you get that horse to stay so quiet?
我知道你装不来正直 米克
I knew you couldn't stay straight, Mick.
干得好啊你 我要那另外半张地图
Bully for you. I'm getting the other half of that map.
提醒你一句
Well, in case you haven't noticed,
你并没有谈判的条件
I don't think you're in any position to negotiate.
谁在谈判了?
Who's negotiating?
如果不给我地图我就杀了他
I get that map or the boy dies.
然后你也就死在马上了
And you'll die in your saddle.
也许吧 但是他也得死
Maybe. But so will the boy.
你想冒这个险么 杰克?
You willing to risk that, Jack?
快点儿吧
Come on.
整天呆在这里 我们就等着被人抓吧
Stay here all day,we're sitting ducks.
我没意见
I could live with that.
因为你是条狗是吧?
You're a dog, eh?
无意冒犯
No offence.
给我另一半地图我就走
Give me the other half of the map and I'll be on my way.
这样吧 米克
Tell you what, Mick.
不如你过来拿吧
Why don't you come down here and get it.
你这是干嘛 杰克?
What are you doing, Jack?
你会一直跟我们一样混♥蛋♥ 对吧 米克?
You'll always be a crook like the rest of us, won't you, Mick?
我才不跟你一样呢
I'm nothing like you.
这点你倒是说对了
No. You're right there.
因为我们可不是衣冠禽兽
Because we don't hide behind a uniform.
- 还有一点不同 - 是么?什么不同?
- There is another difference. - Yeah? What's that?
你们最终都会上绞刑架
You'll all end up on the end of a rope.
而我则会和玛丽在一起
I'll end up with Mary.
玛丽不会理你的
Mary wouldn't give you the time of day.
昨晚她可是对我青睐有加啊
She gave me all the time I wanted last night.
还有今天早上
And this morning.
杰克
Jack.
好了 孩子们
Righto, boys!
我完全赞成你们的疯狂举动 这对灵魂有好处
I'm all for a bit of madness - it's good for the soul.
但我们现在没时间
But we haven't got the time.
所以 我先对谁开枪好呢
So, who am I gonna shoot first?
嘿!
Hey!
没想到还能再见到我吧
Didn't think you'd be seeing me again, did you?
噢!
Oh!
地图
The map.
交出来
Give it up.
可不值得为它挨子弹
Not worth getting shot for.
来呀 掏枪试试 小伙子! 来呀!
Go on. Chance your arm, boyo! Go on! Come on.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
你最好祈祷别找到我
You better hope you don't.
对 捡起来 快点 走开 拿上它然后边儿去
Right. Pick it up. Come on. Mount up. Go. Get it and go.
你们两个 跪下 给我跪!
You two, kneel down. Kneel!
蹲下! 跪着!
Get down! Kneel!
- 等等 你要干嘛? - 一不做二不休
- Wait. What are you doing? - In for a penny, in for a pound.
不 不 我们已经拿到地图了
No. No, we've got the map.
放了他们 不值得惹这麻烦
Leave them. It's more trouble than it's worth.
噢 不 不麻烦
Oh, no. No trouble.
一点也不麻烦
No trouble at all.
疯狗
Mad Dog...
疯狗 看着我
Mad Dog, look at me.
别对他们开枪
Don't shoot them.
那好吧 小伙子
Righto then, boyo.
看在你的面子上 因为我们是朋友
For you, I won't. 'Cause we're friends.
走吧
Get going.
快点 动起来 我们走
Come on! Move! Let's go.
我告诉过你别回来
I told you not to come back.
现在看来你想听也听不见咯
But I guess you don't hear too good now, eh?
祝你们好运 年轻人!
Good luck to you, lads!
来吧 跑起来 跑!
Come on. Get going! Go!
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy!
快点!
Come on. Faster!
我问了他意欲何为 但是他缄口不言
I tried to ask what he was up to but he wouldn't say anything.
打扰一下 打扰一下 发生了什么?
Excuse me. Excuse me, what's going on?
你们在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
不好意思 上头的命令
Sorry. I've got my orders.
我听说她用袋熊肉冒充猪肉
I heard she was passing off wombat as pork.
这是什么
What is it?
- 一块烂肉 - 嗯
- One piece of bad meat... - Yep.
基于健康原因责令停业的通知
Notice of closure on health grounds...
皇家领地行政总长签发
..from the commissioner of Crown lands.
他和那个畜生一起可撑不了多久
He's not going to last out there with that animal.
我们离那儿不远
We're not far.
可以走着去
We can get down there on foot.
警♥察♥!
Police!
站住
You men, hold fast.
说 干什么的
State your business.
这些人由我看管
These men are in my custody.
警官 我刚才没看到您
Sergeant. I didn't see you there.
我设法拘押他们
I managed to detain them,
但是疯狗摩根骑马逃了
but Mad Dog Morgan escaped with the horses.
他逃往那个方向去了 给我留点手铐
He went that way. Leave me some manacles
你们追他去
and get after him.
怎么?
What is it?
上头严令 要求立即羁押所有俘获之人
Well, we have strict orders to take custody of anyone captured.
那你可以告诉福勒警长
Then you can tell Superintendent Fuller
你们让疯狗摩根从我们的手中溜了
you let Mad Dog Morgan slip through our fingers.
我看着这些人 你们抓到疯狗再回来找我们
I'll stay here with these men and you can come back for us.
快走! 别浪费时间!
Go! We're wasting time!
驾!驾!
Ya! Ya!
招子放亮点!
Giddy up!
我们该走了
We should go.
谁跟你是"我们"
I don't think 'we' should go anywhere.
还会遇到别的警♥察♥分队 你们需要我
There's gonna be more of them.You need me.
- 法夫! - 噢 不!你不能进去!
- Fife! - Oh, no! You can't go in there!
你不能这么做!
You can't do this!
看来你已经领略到我的手段了
I see I've got your attention.
我要向州长投诉
I'll write to the governor.
随便你 或者你跟我谈笔生意
You could do that, or you could go into business with me.
事实上 我没什么生意要谈的
As it stands, I don't have a business.
明天你的店就会重新开张-修葺一新
Your shop will be open at the end of the day - revarnished.
我只是想让你过得好
I only want to see you do well.
你的表现方式我不敢苟同
You've got a strange way of showing it.
霍普顿是生存还是死亡取决于少数几个人
Hopetoun stands or falls on the shoulders of a few.
你就是其中之一
You're one of those few.
我只是想将你引导至正确的方向上
I just want to steer you in the right direction.
是么?
Do you?
石溪那儿有一小块地
There's another parcel of land at Stony Creek
对你来说更适合你
far more appropriate to your purposes.
给我一点股份 我可以帮你在买♥♥价上走走关系
For a modest share, I could help you with the purchase price.
意味着你就不用借太多钱了
It means you wouldn't have to borrow so much.
谢了 我能自己买♥♥地
Thank you. I can buy my own land.
同样我也能自己选地
And I can choose it too.
你真是个非同一般的女人
You're an impressive woman.
我有很多特质 法夫先生 但我决不是个傻子
I'm a lot of things, Mr Fife, but a fool isn't one of them.
头儿
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表