剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
The carriage will be coming in tomorrow morning.
马车明天早上来
There is no money here.
这里没钱
That's right. You've heard that one before.
哦对了 你以前听过的
Shut up!
闭嘴!
What was your name again?
你叫什么来着?
Victoria.
维多利亚
Like the Queen.
女王一样的名字
Yes.
是的
Might I say,
请允许我说
what a suitably apt name for such a handsome woman.
这名字配您这样端庄的女士真是再贴切不过了
Thank you. That's very sweet.
谢谢 你真好
And might I add,
并且
you are quite a handsome man yourself.
您也是位很英俊的男士
Handsome, your mask.
帅哥 你的面罩
Thank you, Victoria.
谢谢 维多利亚
I might just stretch my legs.
我去活动活动筋骨
See anything interesting out there?
外面有什么有趣的吗?
There's nothing but night out there, Victoria.
除了黑夜什么都没有 维多利亚
So I should feel insulted then?
那么我该感到羞辱么?
Why is that?
为什么?
Seeing as there's nothing to tickle your fancy out there,
看起来外面没什么能勾起你的幻想
but even less...
更不用说...
it seems in here.
屋子里了
I wouldn't actually be so hard on myself, if I were you.
如果我是你 我不会对自己如此苛刻
I'm sure you get a fair manner
我想你在镇子里一定
and attention from the civilized will to do tops in town.
会受到很好的照料和关注吧
Yes, it's very exciting to be...
是啊 总被无聊的商人们抛媚眼
leered upon by boring men of commerce.
还真让人兴奋
Lucky husband.
幸运的丈夫
My husband's interests
我丈夫的兴趣
lie elsewhere.
在别处
I'd have to say that he's an idiot.
那我得说他是个白♥痴♥
And your interests?
那么你的兴趣呢?
Mine?
我的?
Do they lie elsewhere?
也在别处么?
Or...
或者...
do you like what you see?
你喜欢眼前所见?
Jack.
杰克
Listen.
听着
Maybe it's time to call it a day. Nope.
也许该收工了 不
Before anything else goes wrong.
别再出什么乱子了
Not to give you occasion to pull the trigger,
不是让你有扣动扳机的机会
but is it absolutely necessary to hold that gun on me?
但真的有必要一直拿枪对着我吗?
We're going to wait.
我们再等等
Until the money's in the bank, we'll take it once the carriage is gone.
等钱运到银行 马车一走我们就拿钱
All we have to do is sit tight until tomorrow.
我们只要坐在这里等天亮就行了
Here?
在这?
His place.
他家
It'd be more comfy, wouldn't it.
会更舒服 是吧
You really are a handsome devil, you know that?
你真是个帅气的恶魔 你知道吗?
I'm clear on that, it's just nice to hear confirmation.
我非常清楚 听到你的确认挺高兴
Why don't you close your eyes?
为什么不闭上眼睛呢?
Ok.
好的
I'm full of yours.
我是你的
Let me help you. Let me help you.
我来帮你 我来帮你
Got that. Got that.
好了 好了
I didn't see that coming.
这我真没想到
Why did you stop?
为什么停下来了?
You could have saved us.
你本可以救我们的
What were you possibly thinking?
你到底在想什么?
It's not sore, is it?
不疼吧?
But it would be a little bit better if I had some alcohol, Jack.
有点儿酒就好了 杰克
Got any booze? Yes, of course.
有酒吗? 是 当然
Make them dinner while you're at it. The key's gone.
顺便帮他们做晚餐 钥匙不见了
Don't you got another one? Yeah, I had one somewhere.
你没有备用的吗? 我有来着
We did, until the imbecile lost it.
本来有 直到有个白♥痴♥把它弄丢了
I would appreciate if you would stop
我想你最好别再
talking to Victoria like that.
对维多利亚那么说话
Little man, big gun.
小矮人 有枪了不起啊
Jack, I'm gonna shot him.
杰克 我要毙了他
Captain!
上尉!
That's fancy.
真不错
Cheers.
干杯
Time to change your bandages.
你该换绷带了
That's alright, I got it.
没事 弄好了
I am partially to blame for your predicament.
我多多少少该为你的处境自责
Partially, you reckon.
多多少少 你觉得
Why didn't you run to those traps?
你为什么没跑向那些警♥察♥呢?
I don't know. You could have got away.
我不知道 你本可以逃走的
Maybe I didn't want to contend myself to another
也许我不想再给自己套上
ten years of married bliss.
十年的婚姻
And now that you're here.
既然你在这
Now that I'm here?
既然我在这?
Get out whore.
婊♥子♥ 滚
Mom?
妈妈?
Tommy, get back to your bedroom. Go.
汤米 回屋去 走
You alright?
你还好吧?
I'll take care of this. Come on.
这里交给我 去吧
No, it wasn't my pig. What difference does it make?
不是我的猪 有什么区别吗?
If it was, I could charge them with malicious damage or theft.
如果是 我可以起诉他们蓄意破坏或者偷窃
But? As it wasn't,
但是? 既然它不是
littering is all I can charge the culprit with.
我只能起诉罪犯乱扔垃圾
This isn't about improper dumping of garbage
这根本不是乱扔垃圾的事儿
this is about someone in town out to get me and my business.
这是镇上有人故意要我不得好死妨碍我做生意
I agree.
我同意
Which is why you need to let me do my job.
所以你才需要交给我来处理
Keep Tommy close.
看好汤米
I'll take care of it.
我会处理此事
Okay.
好吧
They should call this game
这游戏应该叫
drive me batty.
把人逼疯
If you're playing patience,
如果想比耐性
how are you expected to get patience from playing patience?
你怎么能从比耐性这游戏里获得耐性呢?
It's called patience.
这就叫耐性
You trust him? I don't trust him.
你相信他吗? 我可不信
Just because he's a coward who runs from a burning building
只因为他懦弱地从火灾中逃走
doesn't mean he's lying about when the carriage is due.
可不意味着他骗我们马车今早到达
Even if he isn't lying.
即使他没撒谎
Doesn't it necessarily mean
那也不能说明
that we take his word for face value either, Jack?
我们可以相信他的一面之词吧 杰克?
I mean, look at him.
看看他
Ugly mug like that.
满脸傻♥逼♥相
I'm sitting right here. Shut up.
我就坐在这呢 闭嘴
Jack!
杰克!
I can't stay here anymore.
我不能再呆了
I can't. I gotta get out of this house.
受不了了 我得出去
Conrad!
康拉德!
Let me take the boy to the bush highway.
我带这小子去森林公路
See if we can confirm the coach story.
看看能不能看见传说中的马车
Why don't we just take the carriage?
咱干脆劫马车去得了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
There's four of us.
我们有四个人
Look, this is different.
听着 这不一样
They have heavily armed troopers on those gold carriages.
那些装金子的马车戒备森严
Six or more, armed to the teeth,
最少六个士兵 全副武装
with guns they know how to use.
枪法一个比一个准
What's the plan, then?
那咱们有什么计划?
I just told you, Daniel
我刚告诉你了 丹尼尔
I'm listening. I didn't even hear a plan.
我听着呢 我可没听到什么计划
You're a civilized young man,
你是一个有教养的年轻人
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表