剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Happy Christmas. You won't get away with this.
圣诞快乐 你们跑不掉的
Nice to do the hard work for me, fella.
谢谢你们帮我把活都干了
Touch your pistols,
如果你敢碰枪
and she dies.
我就毙了她
There's plenty for all of us. Not need for gunfight.
这些钱足够我们分了 不需要动枪
I'm not the sharing type.
我可不是跟别人分钱的人
You don't know how hard we've worked for this.
我们为这钱可没少出力
Tell it to the angels.
去跟天使说吧
Frank! Bad news. About Joey.
弗兰克! 坏消息 关于乔伊的
What's my little brother got himself into now?
我小弟又惹了什么麻烦?
He's been killed.
他被杀了
By who?
谁杀的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Best you find that out, then.
那你最好给我找出是谁干的
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, buddy. How are you?
嘿 伙计 还好吗?
Long time no see.
好久不见了
You remember me?
还记得我吗?
Easy, easy.
放松 放松
We used to be friends.
我们原来是朋友的
We are old mates. Jack!
我们可是老搭档了 杰克!
Jack?
杰克?
You forgot the first rule.
你忘了规则一了
Whoever gets up first has to boil the billy.
谁起的早谁就得煮茶
That's a great rule for you, considering I'm always the first one up.
这规矩对你可真有利 每次都是我先起来
I'll get the fire go.
我去生火
As precious can be.
珍贵的火器
Firearms at fair price.
价格公道
Burn candles. Castor oil.
蜡烛 蓖麻油
Best prices in Hopetoun.
霍普顿最公道的价格
I personally guaranty it.
我个人可以担♥保♥
Calvin Edwards it's the name, I believe.
我想 你就是卡尔文·爱德华兹吧
You robbed Macaffy's tavern. On the Logan road.
你抢了麦卡啡罗根路上的酒馆
Tie him up in the back. Lock up's full.
先把他绑在外面 牢房♥满了
You know what I love about occasions like this?
知道我为什么喜欢这种场面吗?
Don't imagine it's the fashion.
别以为这很时尚
We don't have to move, the scum comes to us.
我们动都不用动 人♥渣♥自己会找上门来
Well, look at this.
看看是谁啊
And some people said I was mad to put up a 100 guineas for the prize.
还有人说我设下一百基尼的奖金简直是疯了
Not me. You wanna waste your money on a stupid nag race,
可不是我 你想在无聊的赛马上浪费钱财
that's your right, as long as it's legal.
那是你的权利 只要是合法的
The Hopetoun Cup might not be much now,
霍普顿杯现在可能不怎么样
but it'll be bigger next year, and the year after that.
但它会一年比一年隆重
The race that stops the nation.
能受到国家关注的比赛
Listen... I need a top jockey
听着... 我需要一位上等的骑师
to ride my horse Pharaoh.
来骑我的马法老
Any of your traps up for the task?
你们有哪个警♥察♥能胜任吗?
If you're after Hopetoun's best horseman that would be me.
如果你要找霍普顿最好的骑手的话那就是我
I think you'll be a bit busy, Sergeant.
我觉得你会很忙的 中士
You're the best rider in town, are you ?
你可是镇上最好的骑手 对吧?
No, of the entire district.
不 是整个地区最好的
And without a wit of modesty.
还一点都不谦虚
Pharaoh is the best horse by a country mile, I expect to win.
法老可是这一带最快的马 我指望他赢
I'd like a gallop to get to know him.
我愿意和他熟悉熟悉
When he gets here from Sydney.
等他从悉尼过来的吧
My stable foreman should be collecting him from Stanley, right about now.
现在我的人应该已经在斯坦利接他了
You undermine me like that again and you won't have a future here,
你再跟我作对就让你在这儿混不下去
God knows you barely have one now.
你现在混得已经不怎么样了
Your job is to help me catch criminals, not ride the mayor's... pony.
你的任务是协助我抓罪犯 不是去骑市长的马
Pharaoh's a bit bigger than this nag. Close enough.
法老比这匹要大一些 差不多
Where's the money? All right, that's been great.
钱呢? 好的 不错
It's enough to get you started diggings and all the tools you need.
这些钱够你去淘金买♥♥家伙了
Better life than a poor strapper's.
过得肯定比马夫强
You remember? Don't tell anyone about this switch.
你记住了? 别告诉任何人掉包的事
What switch?
什么掉包?
You don't reckon Fife'll smell a rat?
法夫不会察觉到吗?
All he's gonna smell is money.
他能察觉到的只有钱
No one in Hopetoun had laid eyes on the real Pharaoh.
霍普顿谁都没真正♥见♥过法老
Only read about it in the papers.
只从纸上看过
Take care of Pharaoh. He's a lot involved.
照看好法老 他可很重要
It's gonna work. Come on.
行得通的 走吧
Thank you, sir.
多谢 先生
I'm told you rent rooms.
听说你这里可以租♥房♥♥
Sorry, out of luck. They're all occupied.
抱歉 满房♥了
Perhaps one could become...
或许可以给我腾出来...
unoccupied.
一间
Actually, I think one might be free shortly.
事实上 我想马上就会有空房♥的
You're here for the race, mister...?
你是来观赏比赛的吗 贵姓...
Prescott.
普莱斯考特
Should I be concerned for my safety? I believe there was a bank robbery last week.
这儿安全吗? 上周这里发生了银行劫案吧
I'm sure the robbers are long gone.
我敢担♥保♥劫犯早跑远了
My son won't be very happy to lose his room.
腾出我儿子的房♥间他会不开心的
If you're after more money, I believe I've adequately compensated you.
如果你想加价 我会好好补偿你的
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是这个意思
I'm sure you'll be very comfortable.
相信你在这里一定会非常舒适
I love these guns.
爱死这枪了
I've got the hand it to you, Cap.
那个必须得交给你了 上尉
It takes a very evil and devious mind
真是得需要一个邪恶和狡猾的头脑
to come up with a crafty plan like this.
才能想出一个像这样阴险的计划
But only one dim-witted fool would stuff it up.
有可能一条臭鱼腥了一锅汤
What are you looking at me for?
你看我♥干♥嘛?
You're own is like a goose.
你自己的脑子里装的全是屁
Hurry up with the paint job.
快点儿涂
We need to get him in to get our stake on.
我们得让他混入参赛才好下注
How much are we wagering? Every tenner and sprat we've got.
赌多少? 每张票每个字儿
Someone's gonna ride this beast. Fuller's not after me.
得有人骑这马 反正福勒没有通缉我
We may as well just fill the saddlebags with lead.
可以干脆把马鞍装满子弹啊
I'll fill your saddlebag full of lead.
我♥干♥脆让你吃点子弹
I'll be riding him.
我来骑
I'm the best horseman of the district.
我是整个地区最好的骑手
You have a problem with that?
有什么问题吗?
Trouble. Frank Butler.
有麻烦了 弗兰克·巴特勒
I'll deal with this.
我来处理
Take a seat.
坐
My brother Joey...
我弟弟乔伊...
He was shot dead here last week.
上周在这儿被枪杀了
Your brother Joey
你弟弟乔伊
was killed in a bank hold-up by one of his co-criminals.
抢银行的时候被同伙干掉了
I assumed you'd know about it, Frank.
我想你应该知道的 弗兰克
You saying I killed my own brother?
你说我杀了自己的弟弟?
You do have a certain...
你确实...
reputation.
名声远扬
I didn't know about any bank job.
我可不知道什么银行劫案
That means Joey didn't.
就是说乔伊也不会
How did he wind up there?
那他是怎么牵扯进去的?
Maybe he was being an upright citizen.
也许他当时在做正直市民该做的事
Saw some low life robbing a bank.
看到一群下流的人在抢银行
Decided to intervene.
决定出手阻止
Not for himself of course, but for the good people of this town.
当然不是为了他自己 而是为了镇上的好人们
Joey was real community minded.
乔伊是真正的大公无私
I'm sorry, Frank.
我很抱歉 弗兰克
As far as the killing of your brother's concerned, I can only tell you
至于你弟弟的死 我只能转告给你
what Mr. Winston told me.
温斯顿先生告诉我的
And who's Winston?
温斯顿是谁?
Bank manager.
银行经理
Now, I'm gonna ask you again.
现在我再问一遍
Who killed my brother?
谁杀了我弟弟?
I don't know.
我不知道
I swear. You can swear all you like.
我发誓 你爱怎么发誓我不管
I don't trust bank managers.
我可不信什么银行经理
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表