剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Tommy?
汤米?
Mum! Tommy!
妈妈! 汤米!
Mum!
妈妈!
You OK?
你还好吗?
There's a body back that way.
尸体在那边
I take full responsibility.
我负完全责任
He got what he deserved.
他罪有应得
G'day, mate. OK.
好的 伙计 好的
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊!
My love.
我的宝贝
You're not going anywhere again, ever, OK?
你再也不要再乱跑了 好吗?
And thanks to the courageous actions of Ben Barrett,
多亏本·巴雷特的英勇行为
we have a happy resolution to a very anxious time.
我们虽然焦急不已 总算结果还好
So well done, Ben, well done to our constabulary
本 干得好 警官们 干得好
and welcome home, Tommy.
汤米 欢迎回家
A great day for Hopetoun. Hip hip!
霍普顿难忘的一天
Hooray!
万岁!
I can't thank you enough for all your help.
不知该如何感谢您的全力相助
I will pay you back, I promise.
我会还你的 我保证
Don't worry about that.
不必担心
Now I know you're good for it, enjoy the moment.
现在我知道你很好 享受此刻吧
Come on, let's eat.
快点 我们吃饭吧
Come on.
快点
Yum. Tuck in, mate.
真香 尽情吃吧 伙计们
Thanks, Mum. And your vegies.
谢谢 妈妈 还有你的蔬菜
The next round is on me!
下一轮我买♥♥单!
I can't take my eyes off him.
我得时时刻刻看着他
I'll get going.
我要走了
Glad we got him back.
真高兴把他找回来了
Oh, your coat.
噢 你的外套
I'll get it in the morning.
我早上来拿
Sure. Join us for breakfast.
好的 可以和我们一起吃早餐
Goodnight, Sergeant.
晚安 警官
Goodnight, Mary.
晚安 玛丽
I'll take him upstairs. Yeah, thanks.
我把他抱到楼上去 好的 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I'm here to see Ben.
我来找本
Can't it wait?
不能等会吗?
Outside. Now.
出去 现在
We're all real tired, Jack.
杰克 我们都真的累了
How did you know where he was going to be?
你怎么知道他去哪了?
Who? Your friend, Martin.
谁? 你的朋友马丁
Tell me the truth or I'll quite happily shoot you where you stand.
告诉我真♥相♥ 否则我一枪毙了你
You gotta believe me,
你要相信我
I did not know he'd pull a stunt like this, Jack.
杰克 我不知道他会这样耍花招
Stunt like what?
什么花招?
I had nothing to do with it. It was all Martin's idea.
这与我无关 这都是马丁的主意
Stop! Stop lying to me!
住嘴! 别再跟我扯了!
You set up to hit the Rope Gang - why?
你们设套陷害绳索帮 为什么?
We owed them money, Jack.
我们欠他们钱 杰克
But you don't understand - it all went wrong.
但是你不明白 一切都乱套了
You know what the Rope Gang would do to us
你知道如果我们不还钱
if we didn't pay them.
绳索帮会怎么对付我们的
We risked our lives because you owed them money.
因为你欠他们钱 我们却得冒生命危险
That was...that was Martin's idea.
那是... 那是马丁的主意
He suggested it to me, I said no way.
他建议我这么做 我说不行
I would never let him do that to Tommy.
我不会让他对汤米做那种事的
So you didn't think to tell that to Mary or mention it to Fuller?
你也没想过告诉玛丽或者跟福勒队长说下?
I wasn't sure he'd actually go through with it.
我不知道他真会这么做
You were sure! You knew because you helped him do it.
你知道! 你知道因为你帮助他这么做的
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Don't listen to him, Mary.
玛丽 不要听他胡说
Martin wasn't smart enough to do it by himself.
马丁还没聪明到可以自己一个人做
You had easy access to Tommy.
你更容易接触到汤米
You knew Martin was on the ridge,
你知道马丁在山脊上
which is why you separated from the search party.
所以你分开了搜查队
Jack, you're being ridiculous!
杰克 你太荒谬了!
Has Ben given you back the ransom money, Mary?
玛丽 本把赎金给你了吗?
It wasn't there.
不在那了
Ben said that...
本说...
Empty your pockets.
掏掏口袋
Ben, no!
本 不要!
Pierce was going to kill us if we didn't pay up.
如果我们不还清钱 皮尔斯会杀了我们的
It was supposed to be simple.
本来该是很简单的
Tom was supposed to be at the pub like the note said.
汤姆本该如纸条说的那样在酒馆的
Martin got greedy, thought he could squeeze more money out of...
马丁太贪婪了 他想多诈点钱...
So you killed him to cover yourself!
所以你杀了他灭口?
I didn't want Tommy to get hurt, Jack!
杰克 我不想汤米受伤!
Mary, I'm so sorry.
玛丽 对不起
Pathetic.
真可悲
You're pathetic.
你太可悲了
Get out of town.
给我滚
He's gone.
他走了
What would you like me to do with this?
你想让我怎么处理这些钱?
Um... give it to those people he owes it to.
呃... 还给他欠钱的那些人吧
I never want to see him again,
我不想再见到他了
but I won't have his blood on my hands.
但我不会脏了我的手
What do you want? I hope it's not mercy.
你们想要什么? 我希望不是原谅
I've got something for you.
我有东西给你
It's from Ben Barrett and Martin Coyle.
是本·巴雷特和马丁·科伊尔的
Latter deceased, I hear. Yeah, that's right.
马丁死了 我听说 是的 不错
There's an extra 20 percent in there for you
这里有多出的百分之二十的钱
to cover any inconvenience,
以补偿带来的麻烦
and our apologies.
并略表歉意
We didn't know. We all got done.
我们当时不清楚状况 现在都搞定了
Get the kid?
孩子回来了?
Yeah.
是的
Good.
不错
So we square?
所以我们扯平了?
You tell anybody what you did to me
你敢告诉别人你对我做的事
or that I didn't whip you till you've bled to death,
我就用鞭子抽到你流血而亡
I will personally go into that town
我会自己去那个小镇
and take the boy and his mother and you
抓来那个男孩和他妈还有你
and feed them to my pigs.
用来喂我家的猪
Got it?
明白了吗?
We're square...
我们扯平了...
... for now.
... 目前
Mr John Danger, formerly of Old East Road, Hopetoun,
约翰·丹吉尔先生以前是霍普顿镇 老东路的
broke his neck falling into a ditch.
摔进了沟里 脖子断了
The Ryan family, formerly of Old East Road. Murdered.
瑞安一家 原来也是老东路的 被谋杀
Arthur and Jane Shepherd, formerly of Old East Road.
亚瑟和简·夏博德 也是老东路的
Died in a house fire.
死于火灾
All from Old East Road.
都是来自老东路的
Don't you think that's some kind of strange coincidence?
你不觉得这巧合有蹊跷吗?
And?
然后呢?
Do you not think that's worth investigating?
你不觉得值得调查下吗?
Coincidence means accident - chance, fluke, luck.
巧合意味着意外 碰巧 侥幸 运气
That's not a story.
这不是故事
Come back when you've got one.
有了好故事再来找我
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表