剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Where are you mutton-heads going this time of night?
这么晚了你们要去哪
Well, after a big day, Cap,I don't know about you,
头儿 忙碌的一天 我是不知道你是否需要
but, you know, it's nice to have a little bit of entertainment.
但是 你懂得 现在来点娱乐正好
You taking him to a brothel?
你要带他去妓院?
I'm taking him to better than a brothel.
我要带他去一个比妓院更好的地方
Be careful.
小心点
Come on, mate.
来吧 哥们
Look after him.
看着点他
Mind if I camp out here tonight, Cap?
头儿 介意我在这借宿一晚不
No.
不介意
No, no, you're welcome here, Jack.
这儿欢迎你 杰克
Goodnight.
晚安
Sleep well.
好眠
All you've gotta do is just stand there and look menacing, alright?
你要做的就是站在那儿装样子 好吧
But if anyone does anything...
但是如果有人胆敢轻举妄动...
..you better draw first.
...你最好比他先拔枪
I-I'm not that quick on the draw.
我 我拔枪拔得慢
Oh, alright.
好吧
Show me. What?
让我看看 什么?
Your draw. Go on, show me. I'm not gonna draw.
拔枪 来吧 让我看看 我不拔枪
I look like an idiot!
我看起来像个白♥痴♥
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
You're fine.
没事了
A big strapping lad like you's got nothing to worry about anyway.
像你这样的彪形大汉本来也没什么好担心的
Hey, fellas. Mind if I join?
嘿 伙计们 带我一个吧?
Raid! It's a raid!
搜查!警♥察♥来搜查了!
Dan, what do we do? Go, go, go!
丹 怎么办 走 走 走!
Run, run, run!
跑 跑 跑!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表