剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't arrest you for that.
最好给我一个不因此逮捕你的理由
Can you count to five, please, Sergeant?
你能数到五吗? 拜托 警官
One, two...
一 二...
Three, four, five.
三 四 五
Can't feel any pain.
一点儿也不疼了
It's called curare, deadly poison from South America.
这叫箭毒 来自南美的致命毒液
Only in large doses.
只有大剂量才致命
It's small and nips it.
剂量小可以止疼
Just deadens feeling.
麻痹你的痛感
Paralyses the muscle.
麻痹肌肉
Only for a short time.
作用时间很短
I can't move my legs.
我的腿动不了了
It's miraculous.
真不可思议
Well, a miracle that may be,
好吧 或许算是是个奇迹
but it's still not going to help us find Brady.
但对找到布雷迪一点儿忙也帮不上
I'm at a loss, Jack.
我也无计可施了 杰克
I don't know where to next.
我不知道接下来要怎么办
The girl he murdered, who was she?
他杀的那个女孩儿是谁?
A local, from the goldfields, maybe.
一个当地人 或许来自金矿区
She'd been eating opium - brown stains on her hands.
她吸食鸦♥片♥ 手上有棕色的污迹
Brown stains.
棕色的污迹
She might have worked at the tannery.
她或许在制革厂做工
Nearest tannery is Mudgee Borough.
最近的制革厂在马奇镇
Ah, stay here. You'll only slow me down.
呃 呆在这儿 你只会拖我后腿
I'm burning up.
我快烫死了
My guts is really sore.
肠子疼得要命
Oh, I'll be damned if I'm not running a fever.
噢 我肯定是发烧了
When we get to Mudgee Borough...
等我们到了马奇镇...
I'm just going to head straight for the doc.
我马上就去看医生
Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
What?
什么?
What is it?
怎么了?
Go and check it out, Conrad.
去看看 康拉德
What?Why me?
什么? 为什么是我?
Look at me.
看看我
Ming!
明!
Lili! Lili. Lili!
丽丽! 丽丽! 丽丽!
What...what are you doing here?
你....你怎么到这儿来了?
I have no money. My gold claim is worthless.
我没钱 我挖的那点♥金♥子也换不来多少钱
I...I have nothing to offer you, only my heart.
我... 我没有什么能给你的 只有我的心
Oh, as if I wasn't sick enough.
噢 嫌我还没恶心够
Mudgee Borough is a couple of miles down the track.
再走几英里就到马奇镇了
I'm just going to head ahead. I need to go and see a doctor.
我要先走了 我得去看医生
Just let Lili say her goodbyes
让丽丽和他做最后的道别
and then you bring her in, OK?
然后把她带过去 好吗?
Just remember why we're doing this, Conrad
记住我们为什么要这么做 康拉德
the gold, Amelia.
为了金子 为了艾美利亚
You go out digging? Yeah.
你要出去挖矿? 是的
How'd you go? Yeah, good.
你怎么去? 是的 好的
Many people out that way? A little.
很多人干这行? 没多少
Thanks.
谢谢
Just give me one sec.
请稍等
Where's Mary? She's taking Tom to school.
玛丽在哪儿? 她送汤姆去上学了
Seen Keenan hanging around?
有见基楠在附近出现吗?
No.
没有
But I've seen him sniffing around one of your blokes.
但我看见他和你的一个小头儿凑在一起
Sergeant Scanlon.
斯坎隆警官
I saw them this morning out the back of the main street
今早在大路后面看见他们
having a little chinwag.
在一起聊着什么
Conrad.
康拉德
Conrad.
康拉德
Conrad.
康拉德
It's Harry, actually.
事实上 我是哈里
But you can...you can call me anything you want.
但是... 你随便想叫我什么都行
How much?
什么价钱?
No, I'm not...!
不 我不是...!
You look real pretty in that.
你穿这衣服可真好看
Why don't you take it off? No!
为什么不脱了呢? 不!
What's happened?
怎么了?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Nothing I can't handle. Out, out, out.
没什么我摆不平的 出去 出去 出去
This isn't what it looks like.
事情并不像你看到的那样
I was just trying this on.
我只是在试这衣服
He attacked me.
他袭击了我
He's dead.
他死了
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
He was coming at me, he tripped, he fell!
他朝我冲过来 然后绊倒了!
It was an accident. He surprised me.
这只是个意外 他吓到我了
I understand, I understand. Hush now.
我明白 我明白 嘘 别说话
Is he really dead?
他真的死了吗?
No deader than he deserves.
他死有余辜
What's going to happen? Shh.
那怎么办? 嘘
It's all going to be alright.
会没事的
I'm here now and I'm going to take care of everything.
有我在呢 我会处理妥当的
No, I won't give up!
不 我不会放弃的!
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Here, this...
来 拿着
Go on, both of you.
你们俩一起走吧
I'll square it with your father.
我会说服你父亲的
I don't know how, but I'll do it.
虽然不知怎么说 但我会试试
What?
什么?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just go on, quick! Before Dan gets back.
走吧 快走! 一会丹该回来了
Go on!
走吧!
Put it down, McClarty.
把东西放下 迈克拉迪
Drop it, or I'll have to shoot you.
放下 不然我就开枪了
If it's money you're after, this won't end happy.
如果想要钱 那就不太好了
Business is as dead as mutton.
最近生意不好做
Wouldn't bring up death or mutton either,
我管你什么玩意儿
given what's in the sack!
把那麻袋的给我
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Seems to me someone's got the wrong end of the stick.
这捆手杖好像拿反了
All right?
好吧?
Hey!
嘿!
Conrad, what's going on?
康拉德 发生什么事情了?
He's the cannibal Dan's been talking about.
他就是丹说的那个食人逃犯
What? No, I am not a cannibal!
什么? 不是 我不是食人逃犯!
Are you saying there's no body parts in there?
你敢说这袋子里不是尸体残肢吗?
Yes! No! Yes!
是! 不是! 是!
But they're nothing to do with me.
但这跟我一点关系没有
I'm paid to get rid of them.
我只是拿钱办事
Paid by who?
雇主是谁?
The doc.
那个医生
Here. In Mudgee Borough.
他就在这里 在马奇镇
I've never actually been bled before.
我从来没开过刀
Are you sure this is going to break the fever?
你确定这么做会退烧?
Drop the knife or I'll put a bullet through your eye!
放下刀 要不然我就爆了你的头!
He's the cannibal, Dan.
他就是食人犯 丹
Alright, alright! Hand.
等下 等下 停手
A monster! He was going to cut me up.
他是魔鬼! 他差点杀了我
He's not a monster, Dan. He's a doctor.
他不是魔鬼 丹 他是个医生
Yeah, he cuts up his patients.
是啊 他杀人分尸
Only the dead ones, Conrad!
那只是给死人分尸 康拉德!
McClarty, what's going on?
迈克拉迪 发生什么事了?
Sorry, Doc, it's a misunderstanding.
对不起 医生 这是个误会
The doc here pays McClarty to get rid of the bodies
这儿的医生在他解剖完后
after he's finished with the dissections.
雇迈克拉迪把尸体处理掉
By dumping them in the bush?
通过抛尸荒野处理?
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表