剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Looks to me like someone chipped away at it.
我感觉好像有人不停地削它
Maybe with a small miner's pick.
像是用镐弄的
What would anyone do that? No idea.
谁会那么做呢? 不知道
I'm very grateful indeed.
不过我很高兴啊
I can do with the business.
因为我有活可做了
Who's that boy, Sergeant?
中士 那小子是谁?
Conrad Fischer, the farrier's apprentice.
康拉德·费舍尔 蹄铁匠的学徒
So, stop at the minors'. Check their licences.
好 注意未成年人 检查他们的证件
Isn't that a job for the military and roll pensioners?
那难道不是军队部门的事吗?
Not anymore.
不再是了
Anyone without a licence,find them and burn down their tents.
抓住没证件的人 烧掉他们的房♥子
Who owns the commercial?
这里谁经营买♥♥卖♥♥?
Mary Barrett.
玛丽·巴雷特
Smart business woman.Owns the pub,
一个精明的生意女人 经营着酒馆
butcher's, and runs a brothel.
肉店 还有个妓院
Everything a bushranger needs.
全是山贼需要的
Right.
对啊
You need me to hold your hand?
用我帮你一把吗?
No, sir.
不用了 先生
Oh Ruby, how many times do I have to tell you, get the money first.
哦露比我告诉你多少次了 先搞到钱再谈别的
But he said he was gonna marry me.
但他说了会娶我
Night, Ruby. Night, Mary.
晚安 露比 晚安 玛丽
Get out or I'll call the troopers.
出去 不然我叫警♥察♥了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Traps are all drunk on your watered down snake juice.
警♥察♥都被你的烈酒给灌醉了
What do you want?
你想怎样?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
That's for making me worry.
这一拳是因为你让我担心
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I got you something.
我给你带了点东西
Where did you steal that from?
你从哪偷的?
Think you can buy me with trinkets?
你觉得用小饰品就能收买♥♥我?
I can't live like this.
我没法这样生活
Not knowing if you're even alive.
不知道你是死是活
I've got plans for us.
我为我俩做好了打算
It's not gonna be like this forever.
不会永远这样的
There's not such thing as an old bushranger.
对于一个老山贼来说这是不可能的
We'd better not waste any time.
我们最好不要浪费良宵了
A whole month, Jack.
整整一个月了 杰克
Not even a word.
一点消息都没有
What do you want from me, Mary?
你想从我这得到什么 玛丽?
You want a conversation?
想跟我聊聊天?
You two, upstairs. Yes, sir.
你们两个 上楼 遵命 先生
Bang, Jack.
嘣 杰克
Tom, what are you...?
汤姆 你在...?
Traps.
有陷阱
Stay here with Jack, Tommy.
汤米 你和杰克在屋里呆着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Check every room, lads. What's going on?
房♥间都给我搜一遍 发生了什么?
We're looking for a bushranger, mam.
我们正在搜查一个山贼 女士
At the window.
走窗户
Got you!
抓到你了!
Mr. Hogan, Mr. John Hogan.
霍根先生 约翰·霍根先生
Name's Smith.
我叫史密斯
Not after you went to such lengths to insure I'd remember your name.
你当初费那么大劲让我记住你大名我怎么会忘
Not to mention your face.
更别提你这张脸了
This belongs to you.You left it on the western road.
这是你的 你忘在西部公路上了
Take it.
拿着
It's fully loaded.
都上满膛了
Take it.
拿着
Now you can go.
现在你可以走了
As long as you promise never to return to Hopetoun.
只要你保证再也不回到霍普顿来
Yeah, I promise.
好 我保证
Off you go, then.
那走吧
Go on.
走啊
Wait!
等等!
He drew first.
他先动手的
You all saw that.
你们都看到了
See your smoke from miles.
老远就看见烟了
It's a good thing you're not the law, then.
那就幸亏你不是警♥察♥了
That thing boils? I run out of sugar.
吃的煮好了? 糖用完了
I'll just put some rum in it.
那我就放点朗姆酒吧
I overheard a couple of drunk blowings last night, Jack.
我昨晚无意听到一些酒后言语 杰克
Gordo says a wagon's coming this morning from Goulburn,
戈多说今早来了辆从古尔本发来的马车
loaded up with the Queen's coin.
装满了女王的钱币
We're talking rich pickings, Jack.
这可是条大鱼 杰克
Under heavy guard, Dan.
但是守卫森严 丹
You see the word is that this new Superintendent, Fuller,
听说个新警长福勒
he brought all his men with him, and barracks in Goulburn
带了所有部下倾巢而出 古尔本的兵营
are empty.
都空了
If we pull this one off,
如果我们这次成了
we'll be set for months, mate. Months.
咱几个月都不用愁了 好几个月
You know how it goes, put your hands in the air.
识相点 把手举起手
Are you deaf, old man? I said, put your hands in the air.
老家伙 耳朵聋啦? 我说了 把手举起来
I always come with backup.
我通常有后援
So do I.
我也不差
Run!
快跑!
Saving my life...
当初救我一命...
the stupidest thing you ever did.
真是你最愚蠢的决定
Go ahead.
动手啊
Try your luck.
你倒是试试
Don't do it, Jack.
别冲动 杰克
Arrest them.
把他们抓起来
Look on the bright side, Jack.
往好的方面想 杰克
Things can't get much worse than this.
事已至此了还会更遭吗
A fine result.
这是个好结果
It's a start.
这仅仅是个开始
There are bushrangers at work throughout this district.
这帮匪徒的势力遍及整个地区
Once word gets out,
这件事一旦传出去
not Robert Dale'd ply his trade near Hopetoun.
罗伯特·戴尔都不敢在霍普顿附近轻举妄动了
Excellent work, Fuller.
干得好 福勒
We'll talk later.
失陪一下
Did you manage to get her shoe fixed?
马蹄铁修好了吗?
Yes, Superintendent, I did.
是的 警长
Call me Francis. Francis it is.
叫我弗朗西斯就好 好的弗朗西斯
And yes, shoe problem sorted. Good.
是的 马蹄已经弄好了 很好
Perhaps you can advise me, Emelia.
艾美莉亚 可否给我点建议
Is there anywhere in Hopetoun worth dining at.
霍普顿哪里适宜就餐?
No.
真没有
You would have to go to Sydney for a decent meal.
想好好吃上一顿得去趟悉尼才行
You know, as it happens I have to travel back then soon.
知道吗 我最近马上就会去趟悉尼
Lucky you.
那真幸运
Perhaps you'd care to join me.
或许 咱们可以一起
I'm sorry, Francis.
实在抱歉 弗朗西斯
Mr Fuller, but I'm currently involved with a young gentleman.
福勒先生 我已经有心上人了
Not officially, but I hope to be.
尽管还不正式 可是我很希望如此
Sorry.
抱歉
I understand.
我明白了
Mary.
玛丽
Hello. Hello, Mick.
你好 你好 米克
What can I do for you? I'd like to see Jack.
能为你做点什么? 我想见见杰克
Wagon'll be here within the hour to take him to the courthouse in Goulburn.
去往古尔本法♥院♥的马车不出一小时就会到了
I'll give you five minutes.
你只有五分钟时间
Mary.
玛丽
Sorry, but I have to.
对不起 我是例行公事
We're in a happy place.
咱们正在一个享乐之地
And I've just been down fond of a kind.
我热衷于这种沉迷
Surrounded by beautiful women.
周围环绕着漂亮女人
Mary! Okay, Mary's there too.
玛丽! 当然 玛丽也在
Jack!
杰克!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表