剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Loyalty.
忠诚
That's impressive.
感人至深啊
She must be paying you a small fortune if you'll risk so much.
值得你如此冒险 看来她给了你不少好处
What's the point in being in a gang,
一伙人都走了
if the gang leaves.
这团伙还有什么意义
I'm sure they'll be back soon.
他们马上该回来了
I don't know what he's thinking, Joey Butler.
真不知道他怎么想的 乔伊·巴特勒
Where is the sense in it. There's no sense in it.
有何意义? 毫无意义
I could do with a rum and a lie down.
我想喝点朗姆酒 躺会儿
I've got some more rum in the kitchen.
厨房♥里还有些朗姆酒
Rum.
朗姆酒
Have you killed him?
你杀了他?
I can only hope.
我只得祈祷了
Victoria.
维多利亚
This is our chance.
我们的机会来了
We can start a new life, both of us.
我们可以在一起开始新的生活
Yeah.
是啊
I'm for striking while the iron's hot, but he could die.
我也赞同打铁趁热 但是他会死的
I feel bad about that, I really feel bad,
对此我感觉很糟糕 真的很糟糕
but he brought it upon himself, and what's more,it's been a long time coming.
但那是他自找的 何况冰冻三尺非一日之寒
I still think that we should take him to see a doctor.
我觉得还是带他看看医生吧
Or get a quick to come round and see him here.
或者叫个医生过来给他瞧瞧
You do not want to run away with me.
你不想和我私奔
I just think if you're
我只是觉得
serious about running away, you're gonna need a stake.
你如果真想私奔 资金是个大问题
and I can't argue that he's a clown.
我也认为他就是个跳梁小丑
He's just a clown with access to a lot of cash.
但是他是个多金的小丑
Right.
也对
I understand.
我懂的
I'm going to get the doctor. Yeah.
我去叫医生 嗯
Poker fell on him, you say? Yes.
你说拨火棍砸他头上了? 是
Right off the mantel.
从壁炉上砸下来的
It was a terrible, unforeseen accident. I bet it was.
是个难以预料的可怕意外 可不是么
I was over a few years ago to see this man about a loan for some medical equipment.
我前些年找过他贷款买♥♥医疗仪器
Turned me down.
被否决了
Poor risk, apparently.
显然是怕我穷还不起
So personally, I wouldn't blame the poker
所以就个人而言 我是不会怪罪拨火棍的
if it decided to fall on him a few times.
它愿意砸他多少次都不为过
Is he gonna live, doc?
医生 他能活过来吗?
Hard to say.
很难说
But if he does come to, he'll have a beauty of a headache.
可一旦他醒了 还得华丽丽地头痛一阵子
If there nothing more you can do? We really do need him up and about.
您没其他办法了么? 我们真的想他康复过来
There is one thing.
倒是有个办法
What's he doing? Smelling salts.
他在干什么? 让他嗅盐(治昏厥用)
Bushrangers.
山贼
He's obviously delirious.
他显然神经错乱了
Obviously.
显然
Obviously, yes.
显然 是的
Fredrick.
弗雷德里克
You off to church?
你这是去教堂吗?
Yes, I...
是 我...
Where else we'll be going on a Sunday? Right, Conrad?
周日不去教堂去哪? 是吧 康拉德?
Right.
不错
Except for the... The business.
除非... 要办事
The business we have to do first.
我们要先办事
Business on a Sunday? Church business.
周日还办事? 是教堂的差使
About the... Piano.
去... 置办钢琴
The church piano, I'm buying the church piano.
教堂的钢琴 我去给教堂买♥♥钢琴
Piano business.
买♥♥钢琴
I should have known you'd do something so selfless.
原来你一直是那么地无私
Shall I save your seat when you're finished.
要我给你留个座位 等你办完事回来吗
If you'd care to sit with me.
如果你想跟我坐一块儿的话
I'd care to.
乐意之至
Right but...
好了但是...
Business first. Of course.
先办事吧 当然
Either you're dumb as dirt or too ballsy
你要不是太愚蠢 就是太有种了
for your own good, coming back into town like this.
不管不顾 居然敢就这么回来了
Either way, I'm taking you in today, Jack.
无论哪样 今天我都要拿下你 杰克
Same way you took Joey Butler in?
像乔伊·巴特勒那样吗?
You said he'd hang, Mick. You said he'd hang.
你说他要判绞刑的 米克 判他绞刑
Wasn't enough evidence to convict.
证据不足 无法定罪
How about a dead family, lead in me?
那被他杀死的一家人和我身上的子弹呢?
You think I didn't want to see that bastard hanged?
你以为我不想绞死那个混♥蛋♥吗?
How much did he pay you, Mick?
米克 他给了你多少钱?
How much does it cost to bribe Sgt Mick Scanlon?
多少钱能贿赂米克·斯坎隆警长?
I wouldn't have put it past you, if reliable what Mary says.
如果不是玛丽亲口说 我真还没想到你
You really think Mary's gonna marry you?
你真的以为玛丽会嫁给你?
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, doc.
谢了 医生
We need to get him to the bank right now.
我们得马上把他带到银行
He can't authorize the delivery, he won't understand your threats,
他现在不能批准转让 也听不明白你的威胁
let alone have the capacity to follow orders.
更不要提让他听你指挥了
Okay.
好吧
Can you get me some of his clothes?
能给我那几件他的衣服么?
Anything that says bank.
穿起来像银行人的那种
Right.
好的
I'm a good banker.
我是个杰出的银行家
I'm a very good banker.
我是个非常杰出的银行家
A very good banker.
非常杰出的银行家
Don't try me.
别挑战我的耐心
Are you gonna be able to keep your mouth shut,
你能在保证我们不中枪
long enough for non of us get shot, eh?
之前给我闭嘴吗?
If I must.
如果我必须的话
How do you get it? Dan.
你还能明白啊? 丹
Showtime.
表演时间到
You boys took your time.
你们不着急啊
We were delayed.
我们耽搁了
Who are you, if you don't mind asking?
如果你不介意 你是谁?
I'm the assistant bank manager here.
我是银行经理助理
But tt's Mr Winston that you've come to see.
但你要见的是温斯顿先生
Are you alright, sir? He's fine.
你还好么 先生? 他很好
Aren't you, dear? Yes, I'm fine.
是吧 亲爱的? 是的 我很好
He is fine. He is fine.
他很好 他很好
He had a few with his lunch, he's bound to a good stiff one.
他刚嗑了几口药 他弄到手的货可真不错
Aren't we all? You said it.
我们不都这样么? 可不是么
Anyway, if he can make his mark on these documents,
话说回来 如果他能在这上签个字的话
we can start unloading.
我们就可以开始卸货了
That's it. That's down there.
就这样 在下面
Good enough. Start unloading, boys.
很好 可以开始卸货了 兄弟们
The safe keys. I didn't give him...
安全钥匙 我没给他...
Good day.
再见
Good day. We'll see you on the next one.
再见 我们下次再会
Troopers! Ride out!
骑警们! 上路!
Would you look at that. Talk about the perfect crime.
看就这么到手了 这简直是最完美的犯罪
When Jack...
当杰克..
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
It's the stupidest plan.
这简直是最愚蠢的计划
The stupidest plan, Jack.
最愚蠢的计划 杰克
You got the money, let's go. No, I don't.
你拿到钱了 我们走 不 我没有
Where's the money?
钱在哪?
It's in the safe. Get the key.
在保险箱里 拿钥匙啊
There is no key, because the key left town.
我没有钥匙 钥匙已经出城了
No key? There's no key.
没有钥匙? 就是没有钥匙
Where's Jack?
杰克去哪了
What? What?
怎么了? 怎么了?
I got explosives, let's just blow the thing.
我有炸♥药♥ 直接把它炸了吧
Yeah. That is a good idea. Really?
嗯 好主意 真的?
Really?
真的?
When they put the noose round our necks,
当他们把套索挂在我们脖子上时
you be sure to ask the traps how they managed to found us.
你别忘了问问警♥察♥他们是怎么发现我们的
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表