剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Never have, never will.
从来不信 以后也不会信
I say...
我说...
there's only one thing that would make a snake like this talk.
要让你这蛇一般狡猾的人开口 只有用
Another snake.
另一条蛇
I've got a name.
我知道一个名字
I've got a name. But that's all.
我知道一个名字 但只有这么多了
Just spit it out.
说
Dan.
丹
One of them's name was Dan.
他们中有一个叫丹
And he likes the cards.
他喜欢打牌
Thank you, Mr. Winston.
多谢了 温斯顿先生
No.
不
No!
不!
It's not gonna work, Jack.
行不通的 杰克
Traps're gonna be all over this race like flies on a dead pig.
比赛时警♥察♥肯定多得跟死猪上的苍蝇一样
Who else is gonna ride him, Dan? You ?
那谁来骑 丹? 你?
It poses the same problem, doesn't it? Seeing as we're both wanted men.
这不一样吗 我们都是通缉犯
You're saying I'm not capable? That's exactly what I'm saying.
你是说我不行吗? 我就是这么说的
I've shot men for lesser insults. Sure you have.
我杀人可没你那么费劲 当然了
There's always a first, Jack.
总有第一次的 杰克
Sounds to me like someone is trying to prove something to somebody.
我觉得好像某人想像某人证明什么
I hate it when you speak in riddle. You got something to say, spit it out.
听你打哑谜真烦 有话直说呗
Someone, something, somebody.
某人 某事 某某人
I'd like to enter a horse in the cup, please.
我想骑这匹马参赛
Name of horse?
这马叫什么名字?
Jack's Pride.
杰克之骄
Jack's Pride to win.
买♥♥它赢
All of it?
都押吗?
The lot. On the nose.
没错 都押
Ticket 518.
票号♥五一八
All right, you get him back to Gunpowder's. Where are you going?
好了 你把它带回去 你要去哪?
Not Hopetoun?
不会是霍普顿吧?
I promise I'll be extra careful.
我保证会倍加小心的
Jesus, I'll be a tragedy for me to inherit your share of the winnings.
天 你赢的那份钱要是归我的话多悲剧啊
Yeah, that would be a tragedy, but look after this beast, alright?
是啊 不过你要照看好这野马 好吧?
He's worth more than you and me put together.
它可比我俩的命都值钱啊
Alright, big fella.
好吧 大家伙
What do we got here?
他们在干什么呀?
Let's just have a little...
我们只看...
look.
一小会儿
No.
没有
I haven't seen these beauties.
我没见过这对漂亮的宝贝儿
If you do, you find me or my steward.
如果见到了 就可以找我或我的手下
I'm staying at the pub.
我就住在酒馆里
I'll make it worth you while.
我不会亏待你的
Here. Give me that. Thanks.
嘿 让我来吧 谢啦
You got a dress picked up for the big race?
到时候去看比赛 你有没有挑上一套衣服?
I'll be manning the bar.
我到时候会在酒吧里干活
Thought a smart business woman
像你这么精明能干的女人
like you'd use this event to her advantage.
一定会好好利用这次机会
I did try to get a ticket into Fife's party.
我确实很想搞到一张法夫聚会的入场券
I could bend his ear on a business proposition. No luck.
那样我就能和他商量商量生意 但是没成功
I can get you in.
我能让你进去
How?
怎么进?
I'm riding the mayor's horse.
我要骑的可是市长的马
Don't look so surprised. I'm the best horseman in the district.
别这么惊讶 我可是这个地区最好的骑手
Some people might disagree.
有人可能会有异议哦
Jack can disagree all he likes, he's not in the race.
随杰克怎么说 他反正没来参赛
You can really get me into Fife's official party?
你真的可以让我参加法夫的正式聚会?
I can ask.
我可以问一下
If you were my wife, there'd be no question.
如果你是我的妻子 这肯定是不在话下的
If I were your wife,
如果我是你的妻子
you might not be asking me to come along.
你可能就不会让我和你一起去了
You're a lucky mongrel, Dan.
你小子真♥他♥妈♥走运啊 丹
My luck is running hotter than a two shilling brothel today.
我今天的运气可是红得翻天
Sit down, friend. You're welcome, and so is your coin.
来坐吧 朋友 欢迎你 同样欢迎你的钱
And soon to be parted.
马上要给你说拜拜了
You've got a real way within cards.
你打牌可真是有两下子
Dan, isn't it?
丹 对吧?
I've got a vice.
我对两样东西可是又杀手锏的
Two of them. Women and cards.
女人和打牌
What about banks? Banks?
那银行呢? 银行?
You seem like a real lucky bloke, all right?
你是不是特别走运 嗯?
Did you have your money in that bank that got robbed last week?
你在上周被盗的银行里存钱了吗?
I can't hold on to it long enough to invest, mate.
我可不是存钱搞什么投资的人 伙计
Lucky again.
又走运不是
I don't trust banks.
我可不相信银行
Always some dog out there,
总是有一些狗会趴在银行外面
ready to stick' em up.
等着抢劫的机会
I think I'd better quit.
我还是走人吧
Before I give all this back.
免得赔本
You'd be crazy to quit while your luck's running.
正走运就想走人 你是不是疯了
I'd like a chance to win some of that pile.
我还想有一个赢钱的机会呢
You got a brother, Dan?
你是不是有一个兄弟呀 丹?
Yeah.
是的
He's a long way away. Me too.
他在很远的地方 我的也是
As of last week,
因为上周
he was shot dead right there in Hopetoun.
他在霍普顿被枪杀了
Trying to stop that robbery.
他当时试图制止那场抢劫
Sounds like he died a hero, then.
那他可真是英雄啊
Not much value being a dead hero.
做鬼雄可没什么价值
I think my luck's run, boys.
我想又是我走运了 伙计们
Condolences on your loss, mate.
节哀顺变吧
Boys!
再见了 伙计们
Mind if I give you a little bit of a touch up there, mate?
不介意我摸摸你这里吧 伙计?
Kings and queens.
K和Q
And you fold.
你的牌可真烂
You were right, sunshine.
你说得对 阳光男
Your lucky streak just ended.
你的幸运光环已经用尽了
You should have told me you were a dentist,
你真该早点告诉我你是牙医
I'd come to see you earlier.
我就会早点来看你了
Who killed my brother?
谁杀了我弟弟?
You?
是不是你?
I wasn't there.
我不在场
I was with the very pretty sheriff's wife.
我当时正和警长的漂亮妻子共度春光
In Knockwood.
在诺克伍德
You're lying.
你骗我
You're right.
你说得对
She wasn't that pretty.
她确实不是很漂亮
She was very energetic.
不过很激♥情♥
I don't think he's the one.
好像不是他
He couldn't have taken Joey.
他干不过乔伊的
Not by himself.
肯定不是他一个人
I need a bed.
我需要一张床
Pub's full.
客房♥都满了
You'll have to try somewhere else.
你得去别的地方看看了
Don't mind sharing if I have to.
我不介意合住
You wouldn't kick a young,
你不会把一位年轻
handsome fella out of my bed, would you?
英俊的男士从我床上踢开吧?
Who is he?
他是谁?
Tom.
汤姆
Remember this song?
还记得这首曲子吗?
We had our first dance at your cousin's wedding.
这是我们在你表哥婚礼上跳的第一支舞
Yes.
是啊
You did that stupid bareback trick to try to impress me.
你当时骑马还不用鞍 以为可以吸引我
you nearly broke both your legs.
差点就把你的两条腿摔断了
I'm lucky nurse Mary was there to look after me.
我很幸运有位玛丽护士照顾我
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗?
I get to feel what you're thinking.
我能感觉到你在想什么
You... need a bath.
你...需要洗个澡
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表