剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Captain.
艾美利亚小姐
Miss Emilia.
你怎么在这走着?
Why are you walking?
呃
Um...
重要的是 你独自一人在这小道上干嘛
More importantly, what are you doing out here on this track alone?
为了哈里斯先生 他是"公报"的编辑
It's Mr Harris, the editor of 'The Gazette'.
然后呢?
Yeah?
我觉得他可能遇到了什么不测
I think something terrible has happened to him.
什么 你一个人出来找他?
What - you're out here alone, looking for him?
我想我最好帮你一把 呃 如果可以的话
I think I better give you a hand, eh, if that's alright.
那太好了
That'd be very kind of you.
好
Good.
噢 看这个 看这个
Oh. Look at this. Look at this.
一定是这儿了
It's gotta be it.
来吧 发笔横财
Let's get rich!
耶!
Yeah!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 也许在树干里 这里 挖 挖 挖
Hey, maybe it's in the trunk. Here. Dig, dig, dig.
它在里面 一定是
It'll be in there. Gotta be.
拜托!
Come on!
太硬了 我们要找个东西来挖
It's too hard. We need something to dig with.
我去找工具 你继续挖 用力挖!
I'll find something. You dig. Dig hard!
好
Yeah.
- 嘿! - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
看看有什么能用来挖的
Looking for something to dig with.
告诉过你我会找到工具的
Told you I'd find something.
- 恩 - 好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 好吧 - 来吧 继续!
- Alright. - Well, come on. Go!
哇哦
Whoa.
- 那是什么 - 我不知道 小姐
- What's all that? - I don't know, miss.
听着 我想
Listen, I think...
艾美利亚 我想我们应该
Emilia, I think we should...
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
艾美利亚 下午好 你在这干什么
Emilia, good afternoon. What are you doing here?
- 你们发现什么了 - 没什么 不用在意
- What have you found? - Nothing you need to worry about.
- 哈里斯先生失踪了 - 请退后
- Mr Harris is missing... - Please just stand back.
- 你不会想看到的 - 是他吗?
- You don't want to see it. - Is it him?
回答我 那是哈里斯先生吗
Answer me. Is it Mr Harris?
艾美利亚!
Emilia!
- 给我让开!放开我! - 求你了!
- Get out of my way! Get off! - Please!
无辜的死者越来越多 你却无动于衷
People are dying and you are doing nothing about it.
为什么?
Why?
我猜你也想插一脚吧 是吗 米克?
I s'pose you're in on it too, are you, Mick?
插一脚什么
In on what?
黄金抢夺大战
The land-grab for the gold.
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
我都知道了 好吧
I know about it, alright?
福勒和巴特勒一伙合作 还有塞斯·威利
Fuller working with the Butler gang. Cec Wiley.
我都知道了
All of it.
- 很高兴我们中有人知道内♥幕♥ - 拜托!
- Glad one of us does. - Come on!
别告诉我你跟他们没有一腿
Don't even try and tell me you're not in bed with those dogs.
我没跟任何人有一腿 杰克
I'm not in bed with anyone, Jack.
这可不是实话
That's not entirely true.
我告诉过你 我会直视你的眼睛
Told you I'd look you in the eye when the time come.
是的 没错
Yeah. You did.
好家伙!
Good lad!
想在疯狗身上占便宜 哈?
Got one over on the old Mad Dog, eh?
看你往哪跑
Let's see how you go now.
看你能藏到什么时候 孩子!
Can't hide forever, boy!
我可不喜欢这样
Don't like the look of this.
应该还没走远
Can't have gone far.
终有一天我们都会死去
We're all gonna die - one day.
只是今天是你的死期
Just that today's your day.
康拉德!
Conrad!
真为你自豪 康拉德!
So proud of you, Conrad!
我多希望我不用杀了你!
I almost wish I didn't have to kill ya!
你很特别
You're special.
非常特别
Very special.
把金子交出来
I'll be taking that.
你应该待在我让你待的地方的 孩子
Should have stayed where I left you, kid.
你真的找到他了 你真是言而有信
So you did find him. You're a man of your word.
- 我也是 - 我们不欠他什么 杰克
- And so am I. - We don't owe him any favours, Jack.
你想怎么样 疯狗?
What are you doing, Mad Dog?
杰克 老伙计 你来的正是时候
Jack, old son. You're just in time.
就当为了我 别杀他
Don't kill him for me.
这SB警♥察♥上了你的女人
This pox-ridden trap muscled in on your girl.
- 没错 - 不过那是我的事 不是吗?
- Yeah, well - that's my battle, isn't it?
你真爱上那姑娘了 是吧?
You're a goner for her, aren't you?
为了这种人你要跟我过不去?
You'd take me on for this prize snake?
我也不想 真的
I don't want to. Trust me, I don't.
但是我真的会开枪的
But I will.
要是他没打中 我可不会
And if he misses, I won't.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
真不赖
Not too bad.
哈里斯先生是这个镇上重要的一份子
Mr Harris was an important member of this community.
要是他被杀害了
That he should be murdered -
我女儿应该有理由看他的遗容
that my daughter should see it...
真不幸
It was unfortunate.
你应该把事情处理好
You were brought in to clean up this element.
我会的 不过昨天古尔本监狱发生了越狱
Yes, but there was an escape from Goulburn Gaol yesterday.
不 他死了好几天了 你的人说的
No. He had been dead for days. Your men said.
但是 我 这个我解释不了
Well, I...I can't comment on that.
那你能解释什么?
What can you comment on?
他们杀了他 无情的射杀了他
They killed him. They shot him down like some animal.
不好意思 '他们'? 你说的是谁?
I'm sorry, 'they'? Who are you talking about?
你要是知道名字的话 告诉我 我会写下来的
If you have names, tell me. I'll write them down.
从巴特勒一伙人入手
Start with the Butlers.
哈里斯先生知道他们跟老东街的命案有关
Mr Harris knew they were involved with the killings on Old East Road.
- 他们可能会杀人灭口 - 巴特勒一伙
- They probably killed him for it. - The Butlers.
警长 我说的你可听好了
Superintendent, this is exactly the sort of element I'm talking about.
这是我头一回听说
It's the first I'm hearing of it.
- 但我会好好查的 - 最好是这样
- But I will look into it. - Make sure you do.
尽快给我答案 该停止了
I want answers, and soon. This has got to stop.
我不会让这事就这么过去的
I am not going to let this go.
我最后和你说一次
I will ask you for the last time.
艾美利亚 别掺和进来
Please, Emilia, stay out of it.
我不想你有什么意外
I don't want anything to happen to you.
- 你竟然背叛了我? - 没错 你自找的
- You're cutting me in? - Yeah, well - you earned it.
我们本可以平分了 各走各的
Once we divvy up, you can take your share and go.
你确实是那么想的么
If that's what you want to do.
你是我遇到过最好的搭档 拥抱一下
You are the best mate I've ever had. Let me hug you.
你刚还想杀了我
You tried to shoot me.
但是我没有 不是吗? 那不就够了嘛
But I didn't, did I? And that says a lot.
你今天好像不怎么走运
No luck for you today.
虽然那晚上确实运气不错 哈?
Did alright the other night, though, eh?
我想你最好别提那事 疯狗
I reckon you might want to leave that one alone, Mad Dog.
我不敢相信你们竟然不让我杀了这蠢货
I can't believe you didn't let me plug this dung heap.
还是你不知道该怎么跟你的女人解释 杰克?
Or maybe you didn't want to explain yourself to your woman, eh, Jack?
- 现在就来吧? - 你说什么?
- Why start now? - What did you say?
别管他 杰克 别管他
Let it go, Jack. Let it go, mate.
他们叫我'疯狗' 这家伙呢?
And they call me 'Mad Dog'! What about this bloke?
当你孤独的时候就跑到镇上
Easy to ride into town when you're feeling a bit lonely.
- 却不能逗留 - 他在嘲笑你 杰克
- It's harder to stick around. - He's laughing at you, Jack.
- 你根本不知道他说什么 - 他在嘲笑你
- You dunno what he's talking about. - He's laughing at you.
太阳升起的时候我不会感到害怕
I know I'm not afraid to be there when the sun comes up.
你这个骗子 小偷 杰克
You're lying, thieving scum, Jack.
多么没尊严的男人啊
What's a man without honour.
疯狗!
Mad Dog!
康拉德!
Conrad!
哦! 康拉德!
Oi! Conrad!
放开我! 我要杀了他
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表