剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
We find Moonlite's horse, we take it from there.
我们找到月光的马 就把它骑走
Take it from there? Take it from there.
骑走? 骑走
That's the plan? That's the plan.
这就是你的计划? 没错
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在搞什么呢? 你在搞什么呢?
What...
什么啊...
Why are you walking like that?
你干嘛这样走路?
Close shave.
千钧一发啊
Ah, good morning, sir. A shave, is it?
啊 早上好先生 刮脸是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Why don't we start with one of those hot towels?
先给我敷个热毛巾吧?
Quickly.
快点
OK. That's OK.
好吧 好极了
We'd better be careful 'round the throat.
我们得小心别割到喉咙
Oh, that's OK. Just a... just a trim will be fine.
哦 没事 只要... 简单修一下就好了
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Even began to wonder if I should send out traps in a search party.
甚至在想要不要报♥警♥
Mmm. It's you, isn't it?
恩 是你 对吧?
You're...Charlotte Keneally, the famous actress.
你是...夏洛特·肯尼莉 著名演员
The very same.
正是小女子
James Fife. Mayor of Hopetoun.
我是詹姆斯 法夫 霍普顿镇长
Yeah. I knew I recognised your voice.
太好了 我认出你的声音了
I saw you in a play in Sydney.
我看过你在悉尼演的剧
I can't remember the title.
记不清叫什么名字了
It was lots of words, fairies...
名字好长 精灵...
Your character's called Tit-something.
你的角色叫蒂坦什么来着
Titania, queen of the fairies, from 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.
蒂坦妮娅 精灵女皇 来自"仲夏夜之梦"
Could have been. So, what brings you to my town?
应该是 那是什么风把你吹到小镇来的呢?
Love, Mr Fife.
爱情之风 法夫先生
My fiance Daniel and I plan to
我的未婚夫丹尼尔与我
marry at the nearest opportunity.
正准备于近期结婚
Oh, well, it's rare to have cultured types out here.
哦 好啊 像你们这样的情侣倒是很少
I'd be honoured
我希望今晚
if you and your fiance could join us for dinner tonight.
你和你的未婚夫能赏脸与我们共进晚餐
Oh, we'd be delighted, wouldn't we? Yeah.
哦 那真是太荣幸了 是吧
I'm not going. You'll just have to say that I'm sick.
我不去了 你就告诉他们我病了
Poor Dan.
可怜的丹
Afraid you're not good enough?
担心自己不够优秀吗?
For those colonial nobodies?
因为那些殖民地的无名小卒?
They wouldn't know etiquette if it bit 'em on the arse.
不教训他们 他们就不懂什么叫礼貌
Then, what's the problem?
那你为什么不想去?
They would hang me as soon as feed me if they figured out who I was.
他们一旦发现我是山贼 一定会马上把我绞死
No, they won't.
他们不会的
Whoever saw a well-dressed bushranger?
谁会认出一个穿戴讲究的山贼?
I got nothing from that theatre director.
我拿到了那个戏剧导演一半的衣服
At least I got half his wardrobe. Oh, you're the same size!
其他什么也没得到 哦 你穿大小刚好
I believe Fife is sparing no expense on the meal tonight.
我相信今晚法夫准备的饭菜一定很好
It's been a while since I've eaten meat that's younger than myself
我的确好久没吃过什么好东西了
but I'm not gonna go, Charlotte.
但是我不会去的 夏洛特
Oh, by the way,
哦 顺便告诉你
Rupert Wentworth is no colonial nobody.
鲁伯特·温特沃斯是个人物
Ever heard of the Wentworth diamond?
你听过温特沃斯钻戒吗
Hmm. Wentworth diamond.
恩 温特沃斯钻戒
Have you got a tie to go with that suit?
你有跟那套西装配套的领带吗
Bang!
嘣
Oh, Tommy!
哦 汤米
You didn't know I was there, did you, Jack?
你没察觉到我来了 是吧 杰克
You've got to be careful sneaking around horses.
在马旁边偷偷摸摸的要警惕
So why are you doing it? Are you gonna steal one?
那你为什么还这样? 你要偷一匹么?
No, I'm looking for someone. Can I help you find him?
不 我在找人 我能帮你么?
Sorry, mate, I've got to do this by myself.
抱歉 伙计 我得自己来
Come on, mate.
来 伙计
Can you whistle? Sure.
你会吹口哨吗? 那还用说
Alright, you see a tall man dressed in black coming through that door,
那你看到一个高个黑衣男人走进那扇门时
you whistle and you whistle loud, alright?
就大声地吹口哨 好吗?
OK.
好的
Turn around. Slow.
慢慢转过身来
Throw the bag to me.
把包给我
Sorry I couldn't get my whistle loud enough.
对不起 我口哨吹得不够响
That's OK. You did good. You did good.
没事 你做的很好 你做的很好
Now get home. It's not safe.
快回家 这里危险
Bushrangers!
山贼!
Hey, hey! Somebody get the traps!
嘿 嘿 快报♥警♥!
Boys. That way.
老弟 他往那边走了
Tommy!
汤米
Why aren't you doing your chores?
我让你办的事呢?
Ah, I forgot.
啊 我忘了
Ah, welcome!
啊 欢迎光临!
Miss Keneally.
肯尼莉小姐
And Mr...? Smith.
先生贵姓? 史密斯
Daniel Smith.
丹尼尔·史密斯
Oh, yes. I didn't recognise you without the shaving cream.
啊 是呀 没了刮胡膏还真认不出你了
May I introduce you to Mr Rupert Wentworth?
让我为你介绍鲁伯特·温特沃斯先生
Utterly charmed, Miss Keneally.
您真惊艳 肯尼莉小姐
Wentworth.
我是温特沃斯
I hear you didn't receive the warmest of welcomes
我听说您在来霍普顿的路上
en route to Hopetoun.
可受了不少罪
Yes. There was an attempt at my life.
是的 差点儿送了命
No-one takes on a Wentworth without a fight.
想抢我温特沃斯可没那么简单
I shot at least two before they fled.
他们逃跑前至少射中了两个人
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
My daughter Emilia,
这是小女艾美莉亚
Miss Bell and Mr J.C. Williamson,
这是贝尔小姐和J.C. 威廉姆森先生
I'd like you to meet the famous actress Charlotte Keneally
这是著名女演员夏洛特·肯尼莉
and Mr Smith.
和史密斯先生
Daniel Smith.
丹尼尔·史密斯
Mr Smith. Mmm.
史密斯先生 是的
Salutations, one and all. Ah, our surprise guest!
各位 这位是我们的神秘嘉宾
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
..Preacher Scott.
这位是牧师司各特
Dangerous, cunning, bold.
危险 狡猾 大胆
They say Captain Moonlite
可以说月光上尉
is the most notorious bushranger of all time.
是史上最为臭名昭著的山贼了
Remarkable.
经典
I mean, it's as if you know him personally.
听起来您和他有交情
Not at all.
并非如此
Wherever I go, his name is on people's lips.
走到哪人们总是在念叨他
Well, he certainly outclassed the local stick-up gang.
噢 他当然比当地的抢劫团伙有范
Well, I'm sure if they meet again,
噢 我敢肯定如果他们再次碰面
they'll be ready for him next time.
他们一定不会放过他的
Although he's not as thorough as he might be.
但是他百密一疏
He didn't get everything.
他没有把我的东西都抢走
That really is the Wentworth diamond.
这是真的温特沃斯钻戒
No doubt we'll soon see that on Emilia's hand.
我想很快就会戴在艾美莉亚的手上了
Father.
爸爸
Well, why do you think the Preacher's here?
不然你以为牧师来这里干嘛?
Preacher, Daniel and I also plan to marry.
牧师 我和丹尼尔也打算要结婚了
Perhaps we can have a word with you about that later?
我们等会是否能谈一谈?
I'd be delighted.
荣幸之至
I, um, I notice with some interest that you...you're drinking wine.
我发现了件有趣的事 你居然在喝酒
I've not known a preacher to drink alcohol before.
我以前可不知道牧师也喝酒
Jesus Christ turned water into wine.
上帝将水变成了美酒
If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me
这也许对他来说不算什么 对我而言非常珍贵
and I dare say it's good enough for you.
相信对你来说也是如此
Miss Catherine's looking pretty chatty with that preacher.
看起来凯瑟琳小姐和牧师聊得很开心
Your Emilia looks
你的艾美莉亚看起来
pretty friendly with that suitor fellow too.
也和那个穿西装的家伙很合得来
She's just pretending. Putting on a brave face.
她只是在做戏 强颜欢笑而已
Hope so.
希望如此吧
So, Mr Smith.
那么 史密斯先生
What's your line of work?
您是做什么工作的呢
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表