剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
The stew's delicious. Thank you very much.
炖鸡很好吃 谢谢你们的招待
Mmm. Mmm. Sure beats possum.
嗯 比负鼠肉不知道好吃多少倍
I had some interesting tucker the other day.
前几天我听到个有趣的消息
It was a couple of American diggers.
一群美国的矿工
They stuck their saveloys between buns.
他们把腊肠塞进两片屁♥股♥状的面包里
Called them hot dogs.
叫这种食物为热狗
Who in their right mind would eat dog?
哪个正常人会吃狗肉?
Oh, no, they don't eat dog, Cap.
哦 不是 他们吃的不是狗肉 头儿
They just call it that.
只是这么叫而已
Why? I don't know.
为什么? 不知道
What's in them? Don't know.
那面包里面是什么东西? 不知道
So it could be dog.
所以说有可能是狗肉嘛
I love saveloys.
我喜欢吃腊肠
There's nothing quite like a thick,juicy sausage to fill you up.
又粗又多汁的香肠是世上最美味的食物
That was so... Dan.
这太... 丹
Shh, shh, shh, shh!
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘!
Did you hear that?
听到了没?
Listen.
听
No. That's just horses.
没什么 就是马叫而已
I put the horses in the back paddock. That came from out front.
我把马栓在院子后面 这声音从前面传来的
Get a bucket!
去拿水桶!
Molly, come on!
莫利 快点!
Help them with the buckets, girls.
帮他们拿水桶 孩子们
Bucket, get the bucket! Stay low.
水桶 去拿水桶! 低下身子
Quick! That's it, girls, that's it.
快点! 就这样 姑娘们 就这样
Keep those buckets coming.
快把水桶拿过来
Quick! OK!
快点! 好的!
Get the water on the fire!
快拿水灭火!
Warned you, old man, didn't I?
我已经警告过你了 老头
Now we're going to burn you to the ground.
我现在就要把你这里烧为平地
Yeah.
对
This house isn't gonna burn!
没人可以烧这栋房♥子!
Come on!
快点!
Keep your heads down!
别抬头!
Get the water on it. Come on!
继续倒水 快点!
They're out back, they're out back!
他们又回来了 他们在后面!
Get over here!
别过来!
Come on. Let's get out of here.
快点 我们撤
Yah! Yah!
驾! 驾!
Come on!
跟上!
Yah! Yah!
驾! 驾!
That's right! You run, you cowardly dog!
这就对了! 快滚吧 胆小鬼!
Have you got a death wish?
你想死吗?
That was Frank Butler. Was it?
刚才那是弗兰克·巴特勒 你确定?
What would Frank Butler have against Old George?
弗兰克·巴特勒和老乔治能有什么过节?
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's going to be coming back.
但他还会回来的
Yep.
没错
I just don't see how charging after them
我可不认为去找他们
is a smart thing to do here, Jack.
是什么明智的事情 杰克
What would you do, Dan?
那你会怎么做 丹?
Well, safety in numbers.
人多好办事嘛
We just reinforce the house. We stay here.
我们在这埋伏起来 守株待兔
We wait for them to come back to us.
等着他们回来找我们
And he comes back with twice as many men,
然后等着他带回来两倍的人
we run out of bullets, and then what?
等我们子弹打光了 然后怎么办?
Well, there is one other option.
其实还有一个选择的
No. We got paid to do a job, Dan.
不行 拿人钱财替人消灾 丹
But we just give the money back, mate.
那我们把钱还回去就行了 伙计
Jack. Let's talk about this.
杰克 让我们好好谈谈
No, Cap. Enough talk.
不 头儿 谈的够多了
Frank Butler will be back unless we get to him first.
除非我们先找到他 否则他一定还会回来的
Dan and I will go to Inferno Creek.
丹和我一起去地狱溪
Someone there will know where he's holed up.
那会有人知道他躲在哪的
What do you want us to do?
你想我们做什么?
Stay put. Fix up the house. Keep an eye on George and the girls.
留在这里 修好房♥子 照顾好乔治和女孩们
Yeah, well, what if you don't come back tonight, Jack?
那你要是晚上回不来怎么办 杰克?
Then we'll be back tomorrow.
那我们明早也一定回来
Dan.
丹
Boys.
伙计们
So it's just the two of us against the Butlers, hey?
所以只有我们两个去对付巴特勒那伙人 哈?
Make a great verse in your song.
你可以把这段写到歌♥里面
Yeah, well, it's just a pity I won't be here to sing it.
唉 可惜我有命写 还不一定有命唱
OK, everyone, everyone.
大伙 注意 注意了
Positions!
各就各位!
Music, music. Play, play.
音乐 音乐 奏乐 奏乐
Yes.
很好
Um, Mr Henderson, welcome to Hopetoun.
亨德森先生 欢迎来到霍普顿
Uh, James Fife, mayor and commissioner of crown lands.
詹姆斯·法夫 这里的市长和行政长官
I must say it's an honour to welcome a gentleman
您这样有着丰功伟绩的人物莅临
of such merits and importance to our town.
贵镇让我们不胜荣幸
Can you shut them up, please?
你能让他们停了么?
I'm here to look over the town and move off tomorrow.
我只是过来视察的 明天我就走
Nothing more, nothing less.
仅此而已
Is this my lodgings?
这是我住的地方么?
Uh, yes, it...
对 它...
May I introduce Mrs Mary Barrett,
容我介绍一下 玛丽·巴雷特女士
who's the proprietor of this fine establishment.
她是这家宾馆的老板
Let's get this straight, Mr Furf Fife.
开门见山说吧 费夫先生 是法夫
I won't be bought or swayed, cajoled, seduced
您别打算收买♥♥我 动摇我 勾引我或者诱惑我
or in any way influenced.
任何方法都没用
I'm just a simple man, just doing a simple job.
我只是个普通人 做着再普通不过的工作
How many guest rooms?
有多少客房♥?
Uh, seven rooms. Eight at a pinch if Tommy bunks in with me.
七间 如果汤米和我挤一间的话 就有八间
Is this is the only place to stay?
这是这里唯一的旅店么?
No, but it's the nicest.
不是 不过它是最好的
Tommy, take Mr Henderson's bag up to room number one.
汤米 把亨德森先生的行李拿到一号♥房♥去
It's our best room.
那是我们最好的房♥间
I want no such favours. Standard room will do.
这我可不敢当 标准间就可以
You must be parched after the long coach ride.
坐了这么久的马车你一定累了吧
Let me get you a drink.
先喝点什么吧
Perhaps a whiskey, rum, brandy?
威士忌怎么样 还是朗姆 白兰地
I don't drink. Water will suffice.
我不喝酒 白开水就好
Water, yes.
白开水 好的
Oh, sorry, I'll fetch some fresh.
哦 抱歉 我去接点新的
That's perfectly adequate.
这个就行了
Oh, Ruby!
哦 露比!
This is Mr Henderson, a gentleman from Sydney.
这是从悉尼来的亨德森 先生
He'll be a guest with us overnight.
他会在我们这住一晚
Oh, I would love to hear all about Sydney.
哦 我对关于悉尼的一切都很感兴趣
Oh, tell me, what are the ladies there wearing this summer?
哦 告诉我 那的女人夏天都穿什么?
Wouldn't know.
我不知道
Fashion is my wife's domain.
我妻子比较关心时尚
She's at home running the household
她正在家操持家务
and caring for our three children,
照顾我们的三个孩子呢
as is a woman's proper place.
这才是女人该干的事
I'll see my room now.
我想现在看一下我的房♥间
What do we have here, Sergeant?
这回抓住什么了 中士?
Gold-diggers, sir.
挖金矿的 长官
Found dipping into an adjoining claim.
他们正在邻居家挖的时候被我逮到的
Great struth!
挺能干啊!
You won't get written up in the papers by catching claim jumpers.
抓住偷金矿的是不会给你记功的
Sir?
为什么长官?
The mayor's on my back for a scalp.
市长正为抢劫的事找我麻烦呢
Some bigwig's here from the city
有几个大人物要来
and he wants dead bushrangers on display.
到时候他想看到那些土匪被就地正♥法♥
They're also into sly grog.
他们还参与了秘密制♥造♥假酒
Found this in their tent.
这是在他们的帐篷里找到的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪拿到的?
I asked you a question.
我问你话呢
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表