剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Mr John Dangar,
约翰·丹吉尔先生
formerly of Old East Road, Hopetoun.
曾住霍普顿 老东路
Broke his neck falling into a ditch.
掉进沟里的时候摔断了脖子
The Ryan family, formerly of Old East Road.
瑞安一家 同样曾住老东路
Murdered.
全家被灭口
Arthur and Jane Shepherd, formerly of Old East Road.
亚瑟和简·夏博德 也曾住旧东路
Died in a house fire.
死于家中火灾
All from Old East Road.
全是家住老东路的
Don't you think that's some kind of strange coincidence?
你不觉得这个巧合太蹊跷了吗?
And?
于是呢?
Do you not think that's wo rth investigating?
你不觉得这值得一探究竟吗?
Oh!
哦!
Who are you? What do you want?
你们是谁?想干什么?
Last warning, old man.
最后一次警告你 糟老头
Pack up your stuff and clear out!
给我卷铺盖走人!
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Burn it.
放火
You mongrels.
你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Alright, boys.
好了 小伙子们
Let's go.
我们走
Ha, it's Catherine. Yes.
哈 是凯瑟琳啊 你好
Hello, Frederick.
你好啊 弗雷德里克
Oh, what a nice surprise.
您大驾光临真是个惊喜
And unexpected, which makes sense.
出乎意料 我有我的道理
If it was expected, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?
要是意料之中 就不是惊喜了 是吧?
Frederick, I want you to meet my friend, George Jenkins.
弗雷德里克 这是我朋友 乔治·詹肯斯
George.
你好 乔治
Frederick.
你好 弗雷德里克
George is having a bit of trouble.
乔治最近遇到了些麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦?
Someone's trying to run me off my land.
有人要把我赶出我自己的地盘
Who?
谁?
Oh, a bunch of fellas. They came around last night.
哦 一群山贼 他们昨天晚上出现的
A real nasty mob.
一群很无♥耻♥的强盗
They shot at me. Why?
他们还朝我开枪 为什么?
No idea.
毫无头绪
Last warning, they told me.
最后的警告 他们这么对我说的
Fuller won't do anything.
福勒警官不想插手
He's too busy protecting the rich from bushrangers
他忙于保护有钱人免受山贼洗劫
to care about the tribulations of the poor.
却不闻不问穷♥人♥的死活
Well, I'm not too poor to pay...much.
我还没穷到付不起...很多钱
Pay for what?
付什么钱?
When have you ever fed the poor?
你什么时候济过贫?
You sure it's your gun that's known across the land?
你确定是你的枪响誉大江南北吗?
Do you mind?
别笑了可以不?
I don't even know what we're doing here, Cap.
我都不知道我们在这里干嘛 头儿
I mean, I'm not a gun for hire.
我是说 我可不是雇佣杀手
I am a fearsome bushranger.
我是人人生畏的山贼
Oh, yes, you're a hard man,alright, Daniel.
哦 是啊 你是猛♥男♥好吧 丹尼尔
Doesn't mean you can't help people less fortunate than yourself,
但这也不等于你不能偶尔帮一下
once in a while.
受苦受难的人们
Yeah, but we don't even know this old codger. Jack?
话虽如此 但我们都不认识那个老头 杰克?
Maybe not.
未必
If it's going to score the Captain here some points
要是办成这事 能让头儿心仪的女人
with the woman he fancies, then who are we to deny him, Dan?
给他加点印象分 那我们怎么能拒绝呢 丹?
Yes.
没错
Come on.
快点
These the fellas? Yeah.
你指的就是这群小伙子? 是啊
They don't look so tough.
他们看起来不怎么样嘛
Yeah.
是啊
Conrad, Daniel.
他叫康拉德 他叫丹尼尔
This here's Jack.
这个是杰克
Old George.
他是乔治老先生
Just George.
叫乔治就好
No need reminding me I'm not long for this world.
不需要专门提醒我 我命不久矣了
It's all I got.
这是我仅有的财产
Now, that watch hasn't been going for a few years.
虽然 这块表年代不久
My wife gave it to me.
是我妻子给我的
I'm sure somebody will give you a few bob for the silver.
那这银表换点钱还是可以的
I'm sure she wouldn't want you giving it away.
我觉得她不会愿意让你给其他人的
She won't mind. She's dead.
她不会介意的 她已经死了
All the same, keep a hold of it.
都一样 你留着吧
And the coins.
还有硬币
You hang on to the money.
钱你留着吧
I figure if you take my money,
我觉得你收了我的钱
there's more chance of doing the job that I'm paying you for.
让你们收钱办事比较靠谱
Fair enough.
很公平
Come on, Jack. What are we doing here?
拜托 杰克 我们来这里搞毛?
This old bloke's gripe -whatever it is -
来听这老头的陈年旧史什么的
it's got nothing to do with us.
这关我们屁事
Come over here, girls.
过来 孩子们
These are my angels.
这两个是我的天使
Louisa and Molly.
路易莎和莫利
Afternoon. Hello.
下午好 你好
How are you? Conrad. Dan.
你好 我叫康拉德 我是丹
Think you'd better bring that broody hen round.
把那只下蛋母鸡抱过来吧
I'll take her head off and you can put her in the pot tonight.
我等下把它杀了 今晚你们可以炖了吃
Here. Hey, away you go.
喂 该走了
I suppose we'll be staying for supper.
我想我们留下来蹭顿晚饭也不错
Now you want to stay for supper. Why not?
现在你想留下来吃饭了 为什么不?
Oh, Mrs Barrett.
哦 巴雷特小姐
Seen this?
看过这报道了吗?
It's a load of nonsense.
一派胡言
Oh. If you say so.
哦 随你怎么说吧
This rubbish is the last thing we need
铁道局派的人要到镇上来了
with the railway commissioner's man arriving.
到时候我可不想看见这种垃圾报道
Who? His name's Henderson.
谁要来? 他叫亨德森
He's coming in on the coach from Sydney tomorrow.
他明天从悉尼出发长途跋涉来这里
I'd like you to put him up here.
我想把他安顿在你这里
Of course. This is a hotel.
没问题 这本来就是个旅馆
He's here to look over the town,
他来这里视察整个镇的
see if we're worthy of being a stop on the main southern line.
看看我们镇是否能建为南线主要的车站
Don't worry. I'll show him a fine time.
别担心 我会让他知道这里是风♥水♥宝♥地♥的
Free grog, free...
要免费的格罗格酒 要免费的...
..entertainment.
小姐招待
It can count towards the favour you owe.
你还可以指望你的小可爱
Here you go. Thank you very much.
给你 非常感谢
Nothing like a home-cooked meal.
什么都比不上自家做的饭啊
For you?
给你的
Oh, thank you, my dear.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh, chookie stew.
哇 炖鸡
Second only to lamb's head and tripe, in my books.
我的食谱中这可是仅次羊头和内脏啊
Tripe? I'd rather eat my own guts.
内脏? 我宁可吃自己的内脏
That could be arranged.
这主意不错
Thank you, miss. You're welcome.
谢谢你 小姐 不客气
Grace.
感恩
Lord, for what we are about to receive,
上帝 我们因所收获
make us truly grateful.
心怀感激
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
I hope you don't mind me saying so,
我希望你不介意我这样说
but, I mean, you must have started pretty late.
但是 我觉得 你成家很晚吧
With the family, I mean.The girls mustn't be more than 20.
我是说 女孩们都没超过二十岁吧
I'm 21.
我二十一了
Turned 20 in the spring.
今年春天就二十岁了
Louisa and Molly were my sister's girls.
路易莎和莫利是我姐姐的孩子
She died of the consumption in '52.
她五十二岁的时候死于肺痨
I've been raising them as my own ever since.
她死后我就把她们当亲生女儿一样养大的
And couldn't have asked for a better uncle.
没有比他更好的叔叔了
Hear, hear.
十分赞同
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表