剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Well, what are we gonna do?
那我们要怎么办?
Watch your back.
随时小心
Keep a pistol under your pillow.
随时防备 枪不离身
Don't think you're sleeping here.
别只顾着睡觉
Goodnight, gentlemen.
晚安了 先生们
Get him!
抓住他!
Come on!Get him in the leg!
快! 抱住他的大腿
Come on!
快!
Ned, have you seen Tommy?
内德 看见汤米了么?
No, Miss Barrett.
没看见 巴雷特女士
Are you sure?
确定吗?
Well, if you do see him,
好吧 如果你什么时候见到他
you tell him he hasn't done his chores
帮我告诉他他还有活儿没干完
and he'd better be home soon -
让他最好赶快回家
or else he'll be in big trouble.
不然后果自负
Ha-ha, missed me!
哈哈 没打到
Yes, I think I'm going to go down and have a little look for him.
我得去城里找找他
Mrs Timms, have you seen Tommy this morning?
蒂米斯太太 您今早看见汤米了吗?
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉 没看到
Emilia - have you seen Tommy this morning?
艾美利亚 今早看见汤米了吗?
No, Mary I haven't seen him.
没有啊 玛丽 我没看见他
Has he been gone long?
他走很长时间了么?
Longer than usual.
是比平时长点
He must have left before breakfast this morning
他大概是早饭前就走了
and I can't find him anywhere.
而且我到处找都找不到他
Well, do you want me to help you look for him?
用不用我帮你一起找找看?
Ah...no. No, no.
啊 不用 不麻烦了
He's probably just playing hide-and-seek
他可能就是跟我玩捉迷藏呢
or climbing a tree somewhere.
或者又去哪爬树了
Thank you.See you.
谢谢你 先走了啊
Catherine! Yes?
凯瑟琳! 怎么了?
Have you seen Tommy anywhere? No. No, I haven't.
你看到汤米了么? 不 我没看到
But that's not unusual.
这倒也不稀奇
I just can't find him anywhere.
我到处都找不到他
Oh, there he is!
哦 他在那!
Tommy! I've been looking for you all morning.
汤米! 我找了你一个早上了
Where have you...
你去...
Come on, Angus. Let's go!
快点 安格斯 我们走!
Tommy!
汤米!
Is he back yet? No.
他回来了么? 还没
No one has seen him.
没人看到他
Hey, don't worry. Look, I'll look for him.
嘿 别着急 我去找他
He's probably at the creek fishing, or trying to catch rabbits.
他八成是在河边钓鱼呢 要么就是抓兔子呢
Where do you want this?
这些放哪?
Uh...just put it in the...
恩...就放那...
What is it?
什么东西?
"Drop 100 pounds at the base of the waterfall at Cedars Creek.
"把一百英镑放在香柏溪的瀑布脚下"
"Come alone. Three o'clock.
"下午三点 一个人来
"No traps, or...
"叫警♥察♥的话...
"..you'll never see your son again."
"就再也别想见到你的儿子了
Who would do this?
会是谁干的?
He did say in a way you wouldn't expect.
他倒是让你出其不意
What's that? It's nothing. It's nothing.
什么意思? 没事 没事
I promise you, we'll get Tommy back.
我向你保证 我们会把汤米救回来
But you can't go. You can't give him the money.
但你不能去 也不能把钱给他
What? Why wouldn't I pay them - do exactly what they ask?
什么? 我为什么不按他们说的做?
I'm with Mary. I can't see the sense of that.
我陪玛丽去 我不知道你这么做是什么意思
We give them what they want,
我只知道我们按他们说的做
they give us Tommy back.
他们就会把汤米还给我们了
No! No, they can't be trusted.
不! 不 你不能相信他们
You go and they will just as likely kill...
就算你去了 他们还是一样会杀...
No, what if I'm holding on to the money
不 那要是我在救到汤米以后
until I've actually got Tommy?
再给他们钱呢?
They won't let you. They won't let you.
他们不会让你这么干的 不会的
You can't reason with these men.
跟这种人你不能讲道理
Do you know who's done this?
你是不是知道是谁干的?
Well, do you?
是不是?
Jack, if you know who's taken Tommy
杰克 如果你知道是谁带走了汤米
you have to tell me!
你得告诉我!
It might be the Rope Gang.
可能是绳索帮
The Rope Gang?
绳索帮?
Why would they take Tommy?
他们绑♥架♥汤米干什么?
It's payback on us for a job that went wrong.
我们出了差错 他们这是在报复
Oh, you make me sick. I'm sorry.
哦 你真让我恶心 对不起
Mary, we'll get him back.
玛丽 我们会救他回来的
No, I don't want your help.
不 我不需要你的帮助
This is your fault! Listen to me.
都是你的错! 听我说
No, you listen to me. Stay out of it.
不 你听我说 别插手这事
I want him back as much as you do.
我和你一样想救他回来
Then do as I ask leave us alone.
那就按我说的做 别管我们的事
You've done enough already.
你干的够多的了
I've checked under your desk, mattresses, Tommy's money box.
我翻了你的桌子下面 床垫 汤米的存钱罐
I scrabbled together ?. Yeah.
我凑在一起了 嗯
Is this all the cash you've got? Yep.
这是你所有的钱? 对
What about the bank?
那银行呢?
My relationship with the bank is difficult, to say the least.
简而言之 我和银行的关系不太好
Me and the girls did a whip-around. We managed ?.10.
我和姐♥妹♥们♥凑了凑 凑到了三英镑十便士
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, girls. I can almost manage that.
谢谢你 我只能弄到这么多了
Ben, I will pay you back.
本 我会还你的
OK, that means we've got...
一共是...
..25.
...二十五英镑
Not even halfway there.
连一半都不到
Hello.
嗨
I was wondering if now would be a good time to show Ben around town.
我想知道现在带本逛逛小镇是不是合适
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
I have 75. Will that cover it?
我有七十五英镑 够么?
Yes.
够了
Yes, thank you so much.
够了 太感谢了
I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
我不知道该怎么报答你
Have you alerted the superintendent? No.
你通知警长了么? 没有
The note is very clear - no traps.
纸上写的很清楚 不能通知警♥察♥
I'm doing what they ask.
他们怎么说我就怎么做
Your child, your decision.
你的孩子你做主
I will pay you back somehow, I promise.
我会想办法还你的 我保证
Good day, Miss Barrett, and good luck.
再见 巴雷特女士 祝你好运
Tommy!
汤米!
Tommy!
汤米!
Here's your money!
这是你要的钱!
I've done what you asked. Now give me my son back!
我已经照你说的做了 把我的孩子还给我!
Please.
求你了
We have to get back.
我们得回去
What's going on? Where's Tommy?
出什么事了? 汤米呢?
"Go home, the boy will be there."
" 回家 孩子在家里"
Yah! Giddup, girl.
驾! 快跑 马儿
Tommy?
汤米?
It's safe to come out if you're hiding.
别藏了 可以出来了 已经安全了
Tommy?
汤米?
Please be here, please be here, please be here.
一定要在 一定要在 一定要在
He's not here!
他不在这!
Whoa! Where are you going? Where are you going?
哇哦!你要去哪? 你要去哪?
I can't sit around here.
我不能在这里干等着
The Rope Gang - do you know where I can find them?
绳索帮 你知道在哪能找到他们么?
Maybe they're running late.
或许他们只是被什么耽搁了
You need to stay here in case they turn up.
要是他们来了怎么办 你得呆在这
They've got their money!
他们已经拿到钱了!
Why won't they give me Tommy?
为什么还不把汤米还给我?
I just want my boy back!
我只想要回我的孩子!
I want him back!
我想救他回来!
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表