剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
who got caught up with the wrong crowd.
但跟错了人
You set me free,
你把我放了
and I'll see to it you have a steady financial future.
我保证你以后生活无忧
Keep your mouth shut.
给我闭嘴
Alright, enough!
好了 够了!
Captain, take Conrad out and check on the carriage.
上尉 带康拉德出去巡逻马车
See what's what. Report back.
观察情况 回来报告
Let's go Conrad. Find something to do,
走吧 康拉德 找点事干
so we can get away from these people.
躲开这帮人
What are you smiling at, bank boy?
你笑什么呢 银行小子?
I'm just sitting here quiet as a church mouse.
我这不像木头似的坐着呢
You better keep it that way, we got company, Scanlon.
最好给我一直安静着 斯坎隆来了
Get him to the bedroom. It won't work.
把他弄到卧室去 那样不行
He was supposed to come today. Questions will be asked,
我知道他今天会来 他会问问题
and suspicions will be raised.
他会起疑心的
Dan?
丹?
You can trust her, Jack.
可以相信她 杰克
You get rid of him, and you smile. Alright?
你想法摆脱他 要微笑 知道吗?
Madam! Good morning.
夫人! 早上好
I wasn't sure anyone was home.
我不知道有没有人在家
Hence the vigorousness of your knocking, so early on Sunday morning.
所以你周日这么早来敲门 还敲得这么大声
How can I help you, sergeant?
有什么为你效劳的吗 中士?
I need to speak with your husband.
我需要和你丈夫谈谈
About?
谈什么?
There was a fire at the Commercial across the way.
昨晚街对面的店失火了
Your husband was seen there on the night.
有人看见你丈夫当时也在
I need to speak with him to get his account of what happened.
我需要让他描述一下昨晚的情形
I see.
我明白了
What was that?
那是什么声音?
The cat.
我家的猫
I'm afraid, Sergeant,
不好意思 中士
my husband has taken ill overnight and is confined to his bed.
我丈夫昨晚生病了 现在不能下床
But I'll be sure to pass on your message
等他能下床活动了
as soon as he is up and about.
我一定会替你转告
I'd appreciate it.
谢谢你
Sorry for the early knocking. That's quite alright.
很抱歉这么早来敲门 没关系
Is there something you want to tell me?
你有什么想告诉我的吗?
There's...
有个...
A loose thread on your collar.
你领子上有个线头
Got it.
好了
Good day, Sergeant. Good day.
再见 中士 再见
That's that carriage.
那就是马车了
That's just our luck.
我们走运了
Looks like the wheel's broken.
好像轮子坏了
Bloody Christmas.
该死的圣诞节
What?
什么?
It'll be Christmas before they get it fixed.
等他们修好得到圣诞节了
Come on, let's go. Come on.
来吧 走 来吧
Where're you going?
你要去哪?
Conrad?
康拉德?
Come back here, boy.
回来 老弟
Get here!
回来!
Come here!
回来!
You were pushing them too hard. I told you that.
你推得太使劲了 我不是跟你说了么
Corporates!
请你们合作!
Here's your chance to say something not to get us killed.
现在你有机会说话了 别让咱们死在他们抢下
Off your horses.
下马
Easy! I got it! I got it!
慢点! 我来! 好了!
Your gun! There it is.
交出枪来! 这呢
Over there!
上那边去!
State your business or meet your maker.
不想死就交代清楚
We just wanted to take a look at that wheel.
我们就是想看看轮子
For the thought you might be able to use a hand.
你们好像需要帮把手
You're too busy to deal with this.
你们任务繁重 没时间为这种小事烦恼
Luckily,
恰好
I'm a farrier. A farrier
我是个蹄铁匠 蹄铁匠
Can you fix a wheel?
你能把轮子修好吗?
Yeah.
能啊
Why didn't you say so?
刚才怎么不说?
We'll need to get the weight off this coach before we can get started.
得把货物卸下来才能开始修
Over there.
去那边
You heard him, you lazy sods, get in here and unload.
你们都听到了 懒蛋 过来卸货
Why don't you pace some more, Dan, it's doing wonders for your mood.
敢不敢再多来回走两步 丹 有助于缓解急躁
It's not a very good plan of yours, Jack.
你这个计划可不怎么样 杰克
If I'm honest with you.
恕我直言
Not sure that's required, if I'm honest with you, Dan.
我不想听 恕我直言 丹
Where are they?
他们在哪?
When I kill a man,
我杀人的时候
I like him to stay dead.
喜欢把他们彻底解决掉
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Joey Butler is walking free.
乔伊·巴特勒在外面闲逛呢
I thought he was in trial for murder.
我以为他在以谋杀的罪名被审讯
Continue with the plan, I'll be back.
按原计划进行 我去去就回
When?
什么时候啊?
Joey!
乔伊!
Come on!
快跑!
I say we take'em.
把他们干掉吧
You're crazy.
你疯了
Come on. Most of them ain't greater than you.
拜托 他们大部分都不及你
We capture the boss, the rest will follow on the sheep.
我们擒住领队 其他人就溃不成军了
You're out of your mind. Let's fix this wheel, get them on their way.
你少来了 乖乖修好车轮 让他们上路吧
What are you afraid of Conrad?
康拉德 你在怕什么?
Get me that mallet, will you?
给我把木槌拿来 行不?
Mallet.
木槌
Back to work.
回去干♥你♥的活
Capture the leader, did you?
擒住领队 你擒住了吗?
Shut up, fix the wheel.
闭嘴 修你的轮子
Joey! Joey!
乔伊! 乔伊!
You like to hide like the gutless coward you are.
你就是只缩头乌龟 只知道躲躲掩掩
You should have hang, Butler.
你怎么没被吊死 巴特勒
Haven't you heard? They let me go.
你没听说吗? 他们放了我
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
You tell that to the family you murdered.
去跟你杀掉的那家子说吧
I'd love to.
我也想啊
But they're already dead.
可他们已经死了
And with flames,
火焰四起
it was burnt.
整栋楼都着了
You want me to go out there rough him up a bit?
想我过去揍他一顿吗?
Get him to move on. Yes. But don't.
让他滚远点 想 但是别
You just say the word, alright?
想要我动手你就开口 嗯?
Cause I really won't mind doing that.
我一点儿不介意
Superintendent. Mary.
警长 玛丽
Sergeant Scanlon tells me you're unhappy about the progress with your case.
听斯坎隆中士说你不满纵火案的进展
Can you blame me?
这能怪我吗?
I've got a mess on my hands, death threats on my doorstep.
我家里一团糟 还有人在门阶上以死相胁
Wouldn't you be unhappy if nothing was done to find the culprit,
纵火犯逍遥法外 主要嫌疑人在门外大喊大叫
and the key suspect was yelling outside your door?
要是你你能满意吗?
The signs have come down from the Heaven...
这是上帝的旨意...
Him? He was there the night of the fire.
就他? 火灾当晚他在现场
Was he?
是么?
Just like Keenan.
基南也在
If you'll excuse me.
抱歉 我先失陪了
Did you see Jack Keenan here on the night of the fire?
火灾当晚你见到杰克·基南了吗?
Lot of people that night.
那晚很多人都在这
You're being clever with me, boy?
小子 你在跟我耍小聪明?
No, I was...
没有 我..
"I was, I was, I was just, just..."
"我只 我只 我只是 只是..."
Just what?
只是什么?
I work for Mary.
我为玛丽办事的
So whoever she saw that night I did too.
那晚她见到谁 我就见到谁
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表