剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Hello!
你们好啊!
Hello, yourself.
好啊 美女
Hand over your valuables gold, coins, whatever you got.
值钱的通通拿来 金子 钱币 有啥拿啥
This is a joke, right?
这是在开玩笑 是吧?
Give me the money bags, nice and slow.
把钱袋给我 慢慢地
Now take your pants off.
现在把裤子脱了
Really?
玩真的?
If you think that I'm gonna take off my...
你真以为我会脱...
Fire! Fire!
着火了! 着火了!
Let's get some buckets!
拿几个水桶来!
Quick, boys! Grab that other one!
快点 小伙子们! 再去拿一个!
Get me some water!
水给我!
Quick with that water! Hurry up!
快点! 动作快点!
Fill those buckets!
把水桶都装满了!
More water, boys! Come on!
再来点水 小伙子们! 快点!
Where's Scanlon?
斯坎隆去哪里了?
I don't know. Asleep, I guess.
我不知道 大概睡着了吧
Wake him up!
给我叫醒他!
We'll post a couple of guards on your door.
我们得派几个守卫保护你
I don't need protection!
我不需要保护!
This is the act of a coward.
懦夫才这样呢
Reports of a...
最近几条报案...
female bushranger, sir.
都是关于一个女山贼的 警官
She held up the coach from Stanley,
她抢劫了斯坦利过来的马车
fleeced the passengers and told them to strip.
洗劫乘客之后还让他们脱♥光♥光
Rumour has it she did the same thing to Jack Keenan and his gang.
传闻杰克·基南和他的同党也没落下
You think this is funny, do you?
你觉得很好笑 恩?
You don't deserve to call yourself a policeman.
连个警♥察♥的样子都没有
Check with your snitches. Look under every rock.
跟报案者问清楚 调查的仔细点
I want her found.
给我找到她
And if she has crossed paths with Jack Keenan,
而且她要是和有杰克·基南有什么交集的话
we can use it to our advantage.
我们可以来个一石二鸟
Start with Mary. Find out what she knows.
从玛丽开始调查 看看她有什么消息
She won't talk.
她不会说的
Then you have to be more persuasive, Sergeant!
那就给我多下点功夫 警官!
I was thinking, after the score,
我在想 这笔大买♥♥卖♥♥之后
what do you say we head west?
咱们去西部过日子吧?
West?
西部?
Yeah. I been told there's good times to be had there, Jack.
是啊 我听说那边可是人间天堂 杰克
You always think it's gonna be different someplace else.
你总是觉得别的地方都是天堂
Look, would you just imagine it!
喂 你就不能畅想一下嘛!
The streets are paved in gold
条条都是金光大道
and there's beautiful women with their own teeth and dream hands.
而且那里的美女都是自给自足 自食其力
Rocks. Gold.
石头 金子
Dream hands. Dream hands.
梦想之手 梦想之手
Alright, I'll picture that.
好吧 我会畅想一下的
Any other guns? No.
还有枪吗? 没有
Pleasure was all mine, I'm sure.
荣幸之极
Hey there!
嗨 伙计!
Hi.
嗨
I've traded my cow for this lot.
我把我的牛卖♥♥了换了点钱
Oh, accepted.
我接受
It's kind of dark in here, isn't it?
这里光线不怎么足啊 是吧?
Oh, you get used to it.
你过会儿就会适应的
You wouldn't know if someone was robbing you from two feet away.
要是有人在两码之外抢劫你 你都不知道
I could be a blind man and know I'd be safe from pilferers.
我是瞎子也知道就算小偷来了我也很安全
See those walls? Three-feet-thick rammed earth.
看到这些墙了没? 三尺厚的夯土
See those bars? Three-inch-thick reinforced iron.
再看这些栅栏 三寸厚的加强铁
You met Cyril on the way in.
你进来的时候看到西里尔了吧
Bare-knuckle champion from Goulburn.
古尔本徒手拳击冠军
Can kill a man with his hands.
徒手就可以置人于死地
But still, how can I be certain my gold will be safe?
但是 我还是要问我怎么确定金子是安全的?
What did I just say? No one can steal from here.
你聋了? 没人能从这偷走什么
It can't be done.
这根本不可能
And if this is what they came for,they'd be wasting their time.
要是他们想在这里抢劫 简直就是浪费时间
Not even a few pennyweights?
连一点本尼威特(英美金衡单位)都不可能?
Not even a skerrick of a pennyweight.But you can pay me for testing.
本尼威特的一粒渣也不可能 你可以试试看
I've seen how he knows doing the robbery around here.
我见识过他在这里怎么抢劫的
No good, Dan. It can't be done.
没戏了 丹 抢不了这里
What do you mean? Hey, what about the west?
什么意思? 那我们的西部梦呢?
What about the pretty girls, Jack? What about...
那我们的美女呢 杰克? 那...
There's got to be a way to do that.
肯定有办法的
We'll find something else. Let's go.
我们想想其他办法 走吧
I don't like these pants of Gunpowder's.
我不喜欢火♥药♥头儿的裤子
Don't fit or something.
穿着不舒服
Better than seeing your bony arse,Dan.
总比看你光屁♥股♥好 丹
I don't like 'em.
我不喜欢这裤子
Alright, don't do anything sudden, but I think we're being trailed.
好吧 表现的自然点 但我感觉我们被跟踪了
How many, do you reckon? Not sure.
你觉得有几个人? 不确定
What did I say? I said, don't do anything sudden!
我刚说什么了? 我说 自然点!
I don't see anyone back there.
我们背后没人
See that boulder up ahead?
看到那颗大卵石了吗?
Which one, the one on the left or... The one on the right.
哪颗 左边那颗还是... 右边那颗
What's the difference?
有什么不同吗?
Get hide behind the boulder!
躲石头后面去!
What do you reckon? Traps?
你觉得是谁? 警♥察♥吗?
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Hey...
嗨...
Oh, OK, get off me!
好了 放开我!
You?
是你?
Why'd you shoot at us?
你干嘛朝我们开枪?
Got your attention, didn't I?
引你注意啊 不是嘛?
Are you alone?
你一个人?
Yep.
是啊
Should make you take your clothes off.
就应该扒光你的衣服
You could...
来呀...
Or I could help you steal the gold instead.
或者我帮你偷金子也行
Don't know what you're talking about. What gold?
你在说什么 什么金子?
Do you want to play 20 questions and get nowhere,
你想在这和我玩一问一答呢
or do you want to admit that you were casing the gold essayers.
还是乖乖招了你们在密谋洗劫金子呢
I'd persuade her to take clothes off.
我觉得还是把她脱♥光♥的好
You may as well give us back our money while you're at it.
既然你入伙了 你最好把钱还了
Nice duds.
裤子不错
Hey, those are my pants!
喂 这是我的裤子!
Last time, I was aiming to miss.
刚才 我是故意打偏的
I knew you wanted to get into my pants!
我就知道你进我裤子里玩玩!
Oh, don't flatter yourself! Alright, alright!
别自鸣得意了! 好了 好了!
Easy, easy, easy, easy!
放下枪 好了!
Now, what were you saying? What do you know about the gold?
你刚说什么? 关于那金子你知道些什么?
I know there's a way to get it.
我有办法弄到那些金子
The only way into this little beauty is by this reinforced steel door.
要抢到金子的唯一途径是通过那个加固钢门
It sits about here.
设在这里
Thanks, Captain.
谢了 头儿
Ouch! Charge you double for that.
嗷! 双倍收费哦
On the inside there's an inner chamber.
里面还有个内室
It's locked at all times, steel bars.
常年加锁 而且是铁栅栏
Except for when the gold's being stored or transported.
除非有金子要存或转运时才会打开
When's that? I've got a contact for that.
那是什么时候? 我会去打听一下
Conrad, I want you and the captain...
康拉德 我要你和头儿...
Yeah, which one am I? I'm sorry?
哦 哪个是我? 什么?
Am I the gumnut or the bullet?
我是这手杆还是这子弹?
What difference is it make?
这有区别吗?
Well, if there's none, I'll be the bullet.
哦 要是没区别 那子弹就代表我
Hey,but I'm not a gumnut either, neither.
喂 但我才不做手杆 不要 没门
Either!
我也不要!
Happy? Happy.
满意了? 满意了
OK.
好吧
As I was saying, Conrad,
如我刚才说的 康拉德
you and the captain will wait here to load the gold.
你和头儿等在这里装金子上车
Jessie, once you and I are inside,
杰西 一旦我们俩进去了
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表