剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
The bushrangers, the theft of the diamond...
山贼啊 偷钻戒的贼啊
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我要告诉你一个小秘密
The diamond was a fake.
钻石是假的
I've never even seen the real thing.
我从没见过真的
Oh, that might reassure him.
哦 这样他大概就安心了
Or not.
也不一定
Good luck with Conrad.
希望康拉德好运
It's obvious why you adore him
我一眼就看出来你为什么喜欢他
and why wouldn't you?
你怎么能喜欢他
He's gorgeous!
他很帅
Oh.
是嘛
Goodbye. Bye.
再见 再见
Frederick. Frederick!
弗雷德里克 弗雷德里克!
Frederick. Oh, Frederick!
弗雷德里克 天哪 弗雷德里克!
I owe you an apology. I was so taken in by that man.
我得向你道歉 我被那个男人迷惑了
Most of the town was.
镇上大部分人都是
Anyway, I want to make amends by inviting you to dinner tonight.
无论如何 我今晚想请你吃晚餐来赔罪
Oh.
噢
Unless you have something better you...
除非你有什么更要紧的事 你...
No, no, no, no, no, no. No.
不不不 没有 没有
I mean, yes, yes, yes. I'd love to!
我的意思是 是的 是的 我会去的
Should I bring a pig or a possum?
我要带头猪或者负鼠么?
No, no!
不 不用!
Just...bring yourself.
带着你的人来就行
Yes.
好的
Six o'clock. Yes.
六点过来 知道了
Yes!
太好了!
Charlotte! Oh!
夏洛特! 哎呀!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I know it sounds crazy, but a gentleman -
我知道这听起来有点疯狂 但是 一位先生
a theatre manager, Mr J.C. Williamson -
剧院经理 J.C. 威廉姆森先生
he's offered me an amazing job.
他给了我一份很棒的工作
Oh...
啊...
Well, what happened to us waking up every morning together?
那我怎么才能每天一睁眼就见到你呢
Look, I am sorry, but we both know it wasn't going to work.
啊 真抱歉 但你我都知道这样不行
You're a bushranger and...
你是山贼而我
..I belong on stage in front of the gaslights.
我属于镁光灯下的舞台
Yeah.
是啊
You'll be alright, won't you? Yeah!
你会好好的 是吧? 是啊
Sure, I guess.
我想 没问题的
All clear!
都准备好了!
What about the suit? Keep it!
我这身衣服怎么办? 留着吧
Ooh, I think I've got it!
唔 我明白了
Problem is, the more Tommy sees you,
问题就是汤米见你次数越多
the more he wants to be like you.
他就越想变成你这样
That's not such a bad thing, is it? He's my son.
那也不是坏事 是吧? 他是我儿子
I'll always do what's necessary to protect him.
我会一直保护他
So will I. He's already lost his father.
我也会的 他已经失去他的父亲了
I don't know how he'll cope
我不知道如果失去另一个跟他亲近的人
if he loses another person close to him.
他会怎么想
Have you...
你...
..have you told him no yet?
你告诉过他了么?
Who? Mick Scanlon.
谁? 米克·斯坎隆
What's Mick got to do with anything?
管他什么事?
Well, he proposed, didn't he?
他跟你表白了 不是么
What makes you think I'm going to say no?
你怎么知道我会拒绝呢?
I better go.
我得走了
Bye, Ruby. See you tomorrow.
再见 露比 明天见
Night, girls!
晚安 姑娘们
Ah!
啊!
Oh, darn it!
真倒霉!
Oh!
啊!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表