剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
So, I use explosives?
就是说 我可以用炸♥药♥了?
Boys.
伙计们
Always carry a spare.
永远留个备用的
Right, dear?
是吧 亲爱的?
And spare ledgers too, for cooking the books.
还有备用的底账 用来作假账
I always wondered how you managed to pay your women.
我一直很好奇拿什么钱来找女人
It takes its time.
没白熬啊
Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐
You won't get away with this. Yes, he will.
你不会侥幸成功的 不 他会的
Or everyone will know about your taste for embezzling.
不然所有人都会知道你贪赃枉法的勾当
Touch your pistols,
如果你敢碰枪
and she dies.
我就杀了她
Nice to do the hard work for me.
谢谢你们帮我把活都干了
Now...
现在...
Just hand over that cash.
把钱递给我
Nice...
友好点
and easy.
动作轻点
There's plenty for all of us. Not need for gunfight.
这些钱足够我们分了 不需要动枪
I'm not the sharing type.
我可不是跟别人分钱的人
Are you?
你难道是么?
We've worked so hard for this.
我们为这钱可没少出力
Tell it to the angels.
去跟天使说吧
Where is at?
哪来的枪声?
Don't ask.
什么都别问
Who did this? Bushrangers.
谁干的? 山贼
There was a hold-up. Followed by a gunfight.
先是对峙 然后是枪战
Did you recognised them? No, we didn't.
你认出他们了么? 不 我们没有
Did we, dear?
是不是 亲爱的?
No, we didn't.
是的 我们没有
Get him out of here.
把他拖出去
Not that I'm anything but grateful,
我真的很感激
But I don't wanna know where this came from, do I?
但我不会想知道这钱是怎么来的 是吧?
Probably not, no.
你大概不会 不会
And because I'm in need right now,
尽管我现在很需要钱
doesn't mean I'm a charity case.
但那并不意味着我会接受别人的施舍
Yeah, I know that.
这我知道
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了? 出什么事了么?
It's nothing a good night sleep won't fix.
睡个好觉 一切都会好的
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Once a rummy, always a rummy.
你还真是本性难移
We both know you saw something.
我们都知道你看到了什么的
So why don't you tell me what it was you saw?
那你何不告诉我你看到了什么呢?
Hold hold hold.
别别别倒了
Next time you firebomb your work place,
下次你烧自己工作的地方的时候
make sure there are no witnesses.
记得别让人发现
I can explain. Please don't. It's not interesting.
我可以解释 不用了 我不感兴趣
You thought you could scare the woman away
你以为能把那女人吓走
and buy a pub for peanuts, I know.
这样你就可以低价买♥♥下酒吧 我都知道了
Nothing happens here without me knowing about it.
没有什么事情可以逃脱我的法眼
You understand? And from now on,
你明白了么? 从现在开始
your eyes...
你的眼睛...
and your ears,
和你的耳朵
they're mine too.
他们也都是我的了
You won't have any more trouble as far as your pub's concerned.
单就酒吧而言 你的麻烦已经解决了
You caught the culprit?
你抓到犯人了?
It was Joey Butler. God rests his soul.
是乔伊·巴特勒 愿上帝让他之灵安息
Here's to my successful plan. Yours?
敬我成功的计划 你的计划?
Without me to change the wheel, the money would still be out there.
要是没有我去换车轮 钱还在那呆着呢
I still think we could have taken them.
我还是觉得我们本可以拿下他们的
It's better him, than me, Jack.
是他总好过是我 杰克
Here's to Joey Butler.
这杯敬乔伊·巴特勒
I for one, I'm glad he's dead.
我本身 很庆幸他死了
Joey Butler! Joey Butler!
乔伊·巴特勒! 乔伊·巴特勒!
Joey!
乔伊!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Bad news. About Joey.
坏消息 关于乔伊的
What's my little brother got himself into now?
我小弟又惹了什么麻烦?
He's been killed.
他被杀了
By who?
谁杀的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Best you find that out, then.
那你最好给我找出是谁干的
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表