剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
He's an explorer.
他是名探险家
Oh! Ah.
噢! 啊
And what have you explored?
你都探索过哪些地方?
The Blue Mountains.
蓝岭(位于美国东部)
Beautiful!
漂亮!
I believe the Blue Mountains were first crossed by my uncle,
我相信我叔叔威廉·温特沃斯是最早
William Wentworth, in 1813.
征服蓝岭的人 在1813年
Not those ones.
不是那片山
Further north.
要更靠北
Not so high.
也没那么高
He means Mount Warning. Mmm.
他是说沃尔宁山 嗯
Didn't Cunningham discover that?
那山不是坎宁安发现的吗?
According to Cunningham.
他当然这么说啦
Still, he can't claim Smith Creek.
但是他仍然比不上史密斯·克里克
I'm sure you've all heard of that.
你们应该都有所耳闻
Yes. Yes, Smith Creek.
是的 是的 史密斯·克里克
Smith Creek.
史密斯·克里克
Ah, Fuller.
啊 福勒警官
Rupert, everyone Superintendent Fuller.
鲁伯特 各位 这是福勒警官
The most fervent law enforcer this side of Sydney.
悉尼法律的坚决拥护者
You gotten that Moonlite yet? Not quite, sir.
您抓到月光了吗? 还没有 先生
Once the Superintendent finds Moonlite,
一旦警官发现月光大盗
locking up won't be necessary.
就不是把他关起来这么简单了
Well, no, because Fuller doesn't believe in trials.
哦 不 因为福勒不相信审判有用
Well, there's no point if the courts won't deliver justice,
如果法庭没有公正 审判还有什么用呢
and it's a long way to Goulburn.
况且这儿与古尔本相距甚远
Won't you stay for a glass of wine, Fuller?
留下来喝杯酒吧 福勒?
Ah...
啊...
Surely the Superintendent is too busy.
警官一定公务繁忙
Moonlite is a slippery and highly skilled operator.
月光大盗是个狡猾的老手
You'll need to be extremely vigilant, Superintendent.
您必须保持高度警惕
Quite right, sir. Wouldn't want to shoot the wrong man.
说的对 先生 我不想殃及无辜
Yes. Night,you all.
确实 各位晚安
Night.
晚安
Now, I think we should retire to the drawing room.
我想我们该去客厅歇歇了
Miss Charlotte, will you honour us with a song?
可以请夏洛特小姐赏脸唱一曲吗?
Oh, yes! Yes.
噢 是啊! 是啊
Come on, a song. I'd be delighted.
来吧 唱一曲 荣幸之至
Now, If I were a Duchess
# 若我是公爵夫人 #
and had a lot of money,
# 拥有数之不尽财富 #
I'd give it to the boy that's going to marry me.
# 我将把一切交给要娶我的男孩 #
But I haven't got a penny,
# 但我身无分文 #
so we'll live on love and kisses,
# 所以我们以爱与吻而生 #
And be just as happy as the birds on the tree.
# 同树上鸟儿一样自在快乐 #
The boy I love is up in the gallery,
# 我心所系的男孩正在走廊里 #
The boy I love is looking now at me,
# 我心所系的男孩正在凝视着我 #
There he is, can't you see, waving his handkerchief,
# 他在那儿 你看见了吗 挥舞着他的手帕 #
As merry as a robin that sings on a tree.
# 就如一只在树上高歌♥的知更鸟一般开心 #
Bravo! Bravo! Yes.
好极了 好极了 真不错
How about a dance number?
来支舞曲怎么样?
Yes. Something...something jiggy.
是啊 来首...欢快点的曲子
Jiggy. Yes, jiggy.
欢快的 对 欢快点的
Splendid.
真不错
What are they doing? I dunno.
他们在干嘛? 我不知道
But I don't like the look on Dan's face.
但我可看不上丹的那副样子
They're definitely flirting, aren't they?
他们在明目张胆的调情吧?
Yeah.
是啊
He keeps this up, I'm going in there.
他再这样 我就要冲进去了
Sure you will. I will.
你还来真的 当然会
Listen, just 'cause you're young and stupid,
听着 我知道你年轻气盛
don't mean you have to act like it.
你也不用来真的吧
Oh, Miss Catherine, please...
凯瑟琳小姐 请...
I think I've had too much...wine.
我喝了太多...酒
I shouldn't have... Oh, my goodness.
我真不该喝...噢 天哪
Too much wine?
酒喝太多了吗?
I'm actually rather... Too much excitement?
其实我是... 太兴奋了?
Yes.
没错
He's undoin' her button.
他在解她的扣子
He undone two.
解了两个了
Hand over that diamond or you'll lose a kidney.
把钻戒交出来 不然就别想要你的肾了
Oh, sorry.
哦 抱歉
My ring! How on earth did that...?
我的戒指! 怎么会...?
It, uh, must have
肯定是...额
fallen out of your pocket in the fracas, Mr Wentworth.
因为人多手杂 戒指掉了 温特沃斯先生
Gosh, aren't we lucky
天呀 霍普顿
we have such caring folk here in Hopetoun?
有这么可爱的人 我们太幸运了吧?
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Captain Moonlite and Preacher Scott, he's the same bloke.
月光上尉和司各特牧师是一个人
Smart cover. Yeah.
这招真狡猾啊 没错
Move around as he likes.
这样他就可以为所欲为了
Get close to people with money.
接近有钱人
Take advantage of Christian women.
还占女基♥督♥徒的便宜
I'd like to put a cannonball right up this impostor.
我真想一枪解决了这个骗子
We've got to find him first, Cap.
头儿 咱得先找到他
Well, he's the only preacher in town.
现在镇上就他这么一个牧师
Boys...
兄弟们
..we're going to church.
我们去教堂
You look like you're waiting for an invitation. Get in there!
你在等别人请客吃饭啊 给我进去
Check the licences afterwards.
然后检查证件
Patrick, move it! He would have gone by now, you idiot!
帕特里克 快!他可能已经走了 你个蠢驴!
Searched the hotel. All clear, sir. Storeroom?
旅馆搜查完毕 长官 储藏室呢?
Outhouse?
厕所呢?
Bedroom?
客房♥呢?
There are no bushrangers here, Superintendent.
这里没有山贼 警官
You'd better be absolutely certain.
你最好有充分的把握
I carried out my orders, sir.
我已经执行了命令 长官
You know where your allegiance lies.
记住你的职责所在
Why don't you come in and search for yourself, Superintendent?
为什么不亲自进来检查一下呢 长官?
No, that's alright.
不必了
The Sergeant tells me he's done his job,
中士告诉我他检查过了
that's good enough for me.
这样就可以了
He's not stupid enough to risk his position just for a woman.
他还不至于笨到为了女人丢了饭碗
We'll catch those bushrangers yet, you'll see.
你等着瞧 我们会抓住那几个山贼的
Patrick!
帕特里克
You been out back?
你出来了?
You heard him, Mary.
你听到他说什么了 玛丽
We can't keep doing this
除非你我关系有所进展
unless something changes between us.
不然我们不能再这样了
The us you're talking about, it also includes Tommy, you realise?
你所说的我们 还包括汤米 明白吗?
Of course.
当然
I wouldn't want it any other way.
我不想有别的可能
Move it!
动作快点
Tear down this tent too.
把这个帐篷也拆了
This is what happens when you aid and abet criminals.
这就是你们做帮凶的下场
Oi! Why are you doing this?
喂 你们凭什么这么做?
Bushrangers are being harboured in this camp.
因为你们这里窝藏了山贼
Why would any of us help bushrangers? We hate 'em.
我们为什么要帮他们? 我们恨他们都来不及
I've seen no evidence of that.
我可没看出来
He can't do this, fellas.
他不能这么破坏我们的营地 伙计们
Can't I?
我不能吗
Clarke.
克拉克
While we're here, let's carry out a licence check on the entire camp.
既然我们来这儿了 顺便也检查下证件
Anyone without a licence, fine them and burn down their tent.
没有证件的罚款并烧掉他们的帐篷
Start with Mr Howitt here.
从休伊特先生这开始
We could be agitating a very big hornet's nest here, sir.
我们不能捅这么大的马蜂窝 长官
The bigger, the better, Constable.
越大越好 侍卫
Alright, boys.
好吧 兄弟们
And the Lord said, the meek shall inherit the earth
上帝所言极是 谦卑的人将继承世上的财富
and shall delight themselves on the abundance of peace.
享受和平带来的快乐
But the wicked have drawn out their sword
而恶人剑拔弩张
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表