剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Well, we've worked a long time together, you and I,
我们一起工作很久了 你和我
and I think we make a pretty good team, all things considered.
总的来说 我觉得咱俩配合得挺好
We do.
确实
The thing is, I can get you the rum,
那就这样 我提供给你朗姆酒
but I don't want payment.
但我不要钱
I want in.
我要入伙
In? I want a share of the pub.
入伙? 我想成为酒吧的股东
No cash payment.
不要现金支付
Just a stake.
就想分一杯羹
For the future.
从今以后
Just excuse me.
稍等一会
What do you mean you found it?
你找到了什么?
It's a long story, but the short of it is
说来话长 长话短说
it's there and it's guarded by bars and beast.
东西在那儿 被锁着还有牲畜看管
What I can't tell you yet is who stole it.
我现在还不知道是谁偷的
Well, most around here have fingers pointing in your direction.
附近的人都认为是你偷的
Yeah.
是啊
You don't think I took it, do you?
你不会也认为是我偷的吧?
No, no. Of course not.
不 当然不会
But the thought crossed your mind?
但你曾经闪过这个念头吧?
Well, there was...there was a witness
有...有目击证人
and I didn't know what to think.
我那时不知道该怎么去想
That the witness was lying through their teeth, for a start.
从一开始那些目击者就在说瞎话
I will tell Scanlon that it definitely wasn't you.
我会告诉斯坎隆肯定不是你干的
I don't need you to do me any favours with Mick Scanlon, Mary.
我不需要你帮我跟米克·斯坎隆说好话 玛丽
That's some thanks.
总之多谢
You'll be OK.
你不会有事的
You'll sleep and get better and I will get you out of here.
好好休息 等身体好点 我就带你离开这里
Somehow, I will get you out.
无论如何 我都会救你出去
And then we can be together.
然后我们就能在一起了
Because that's all that matters.
因为那才是最重要的
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你
How sweet.
多么感人的场面啊
You told me he'd be safe!
你跟我说过他不会有事的!
And he would have been if he hadn't drawn his gun, unprovoked.
要不是他突然把枪拿出来就没事了
If I were you I would just be grateful he's still breathing.
他没死你就知足吧
Laboured though it is.
不过也半死不活了
You be smart, girl.
学聪明点 姑娘
Don't let your emotions wreck the deal we made.
别感情用事 坏了我们的说好的事
What do you mean? Nothing's changed.
你什么意思? 还是老样子
You give me Keenan and your cattle thief can still go free.
帮我抓到基南 你俩就远走高飞吧
Don't, and he will surely die.
不然的话他必死无疑
But the choice is yours.
但选择权在你手上
You were never meant to get hurt.
我从未想过要伤害你
I only did it to protect you.
我全是为了保护你
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
She did it for you, you know.
她这是为了你 你知道的
Just like she took that job whoring herself at Mary's for you.
在玛丽的酒吧卖♥♥身做妓也是为了你
Oh. You didn't know that.
哦 你还不知道吗
Where are your friends?
你的同伙在哪呢?
Where's Keenan?
基南在哪?
Your stupid mates will try to break you out of here.
你那几个白♥痴♥同伙会来救你的
Of that I'm certain.
这点我很确定
Makes no difference to me if the bait's alive or dead.
诱饵是死是活都无所谓
Yeah, well, we've got to get him out of there.
好了 我们去把他救出来
No, just hang on a minute. Oi!
不 等等 喂!
Hey, he's one of ours, isn't he?
嘿 他是我们的一员 不是吗?
I'm saying that.
我没说不是
Look, listen to me.
听我说
We waltz into that jail, Jack and I are going to swing.
我们大摇大摆的走进监狱
No doubt about it.
我和杰克肯定都完了
So we just leave him there to rot?
那就把他丢在那儿?
Well, I'm a little bit disappointed in you, Daniel.
好了 我对你有些失望 丹尼尔
Hey. We don't let him rot.
嘿 我们不会不管他的
The mayor's daughter is going to get him off, Cap.
市长女儿会把他弄出来的 头儿
Jack! Get down here and set him straight!
杰克! 过来跟他说明白!
I agree with Dan. Yeah. You do?
我同意丹的看法 恩 是吗?
Breaking him out's a bad idea, Cap.
强行救他不是个好主意 头儿
Fuller'll be expecting us.
福勒肯定等着抓我们呢
He knew we were coming for the cattle, didn't he?
他知道我们要去偷牛 不是吗?
Someone has set us up. Yeah.
有人给我们设了套 没错
And who told us about the cattle? Emilia.
谁让我们去偷牛的? 艾美利亚
Ain't love grand?
爱情很伟大 不是吗?
Whatever you've done, he'll forgive you.
不管你做了什么 他都会原谅你的
I mean, how hard could it be? I set him up to be shot.
这能有多难? 我害他中枪了
Oh.
哦
Yeah. Maybe not.
好吧 可能不会
Excuse me!
请等一下!
Hey! Get back here!
嘿! 回来!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey. You're meant to be dead!
嘿 你不是死了吗!
Yeah, well, I soon will be.
是的 好吧 这下我真的快死了
Look, don't tell Fuller you saw me here, miss.
听着 别跟福勒说你在这看到我了 小姐
Jesus, I only came back to get my horse.
天呐 我只是回来骑走我的马
Whoa. Steady, son. Steady.
哇哦 别怕 孩子 别怕
But he said I'd killed you.
但是他说我杀了你
Let's keep it between you and me.
这事你知我知就行了
Get up. Get up!
架 架!
This looks like the place.
好像就是这儿
Didn't Jack say the gate was locked?
杰克是说门是锁着的吧?
He did.
没错
Wait here.
在这等我
Mick!
米克!
It's empty!
什么都没有!
Nothing there, if there ever was.
反正现在那里什么都没有
Remind me who told you it was going to be here.
是谁跟你说酒在这儿的
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
我想其中肯定有什么误会
Yeah. Jack took it.
不 酒是杰克偷的
He wouldn't.
他没有
Driver identified him, Mary.
车夫认出他了
Why would he tell me it was there, then?
那他为什么要跟我说酒在那里?
To cover his tracks.
掩饰他的罪行
Whether it was Jack or not, it's moved.
不管是不是杰克 酒肯定不在这儿了
The question is - where to?
问题是 酒去哪了?
Well, it makes no difference now. I've run out of options.
好吧 那不重要了 我别无选择了
I'm going to have to accept Bill's offer.
我只能接受比尔的提议了
OK.
好吧
I don't know how much of a future it buys you,
我知道你以后能收益多少
but you've been a good friend
但你是我的好朋友
and your grog will really get me out of this mess.
而你的格罗格酒真的能解燃眉之急的话
So, how's 10% sound?
分你一成的股份如何?
Good.
不错
But not as good as I was hoping for, to tell the truth.
但说实话与我预想的还有差距
Well, what were you hoping for?
好吧 你想要多少?
20%?
两成?
More like 50%.
差不多一半一半吧
Wha...?! That's a lot for one load of rum.
哇...?! 一批朗姆酒可不值这么多
Because we've been friends for so long,
因为我们是老朋友了
I don't like asking for it.
我也不好意思开口要
I really don't.
真的
Then take 20%, knowing it's a figure I can live with.
那就拿两成 再多我就承受不了了
20%'s not a figure I can live with.
但是两成不能让我维持生计
Look at it this way -
这么看吧 -
50% may seem like a lot right now,
五成在现在看来似乎很多
but it's not going to seem like much
但与关门大吉比起来
the day you have to close your doors.
可好多了
I reckon on that day,
我估计到了那天
50-50 is going to sound like the opportunity of a lifetime.
五五分成将会是不错的选择
Mary.
玛丽
I need to speak to you.
我得跟你谈谈
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表