剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
and got the doctor past 'em too, Conrad.
还包括那个医生 康拉德
That took guts.
这是需要胆量的
She put your lives at risk, is what she did.
她差点害了你们 这才是她做的
Yeah. No, no. For you.
对的 不 不 这是为了你
We never doubted her.
我们从没怀疑过她
Nah eh, Jack?
没有 不是么 杰克
No, not once.
没有 完全没有
Any man who's got a woman like that would be an idiot not to see
有些男人身在福中不知福
that he has got a woman like that.
这真是个悲剧
Right?
不是吗
Ain't love grand, eh?
爱情真伟大 对吧
Ain't love grand? Ain't love grand?
爱情真伟大 爱情真伟大
I just need you to tell me why.
我只想知道为什么
Because...
因为...
I'm a stupid, gullible, silly girl.
我是个又笨又好骗的女人
And I would do anything, even the unthinkable,
只要你能活着
to keep your heart beating.
让我做什么都行
You ask why?
你想知道原因吗
It's because I love you.
因为我爱你
Just...do me a favour.
能不能帮我个忙
Anything.
什么都可以
Don't ever try to save me again.
不要再为了救我而冒险了
So what will you do with him?
你们会怎么处置他呢
Take him to the magistrate,
交给法官判决
who will no doubt throw away the key for keeping the town dry.
估计偷整个镇子的酒够判他终身监禁了
Well, good riddance.
总算可以松一口气了
Being as he's a prisoner now, that contract you have with him...
他现在成了囚犯 你们之间的合同
It's no good? Ready for burning, I reckon.
没什么用了? 我想可以烧了
Thought you would've been celebrating,
我还以为你会庆祝一番
especially as you found out Jack wasn't stealing the rum.
特别是知道这酒不是杰克偷的
I came so close to losing everything, Mick.
我差点什么都没了 米克
Thank you for helping me.
太感谢你了
Just doing my job.
份内工作而已
No, I mean it.
不 说真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
My pleasure.
荣幸之极
Did you really think you'd get away with it?
你真的以为事情就这么了结了吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Helping a prisoner escape from my jail.
帮助罪犯越狱
I did nothing of the sort.
我没做过那种事
Just like I didn't kill that man at Mary's pub.
在玛丽的酒馆里 我也没有杀那个男人
Try convincing a court of that after I testify that you did.
等我指证你的时候 你跟法官说去吧
Considering that man is walking around the streets,
这么多人看到过
already witnessed by independent parties,
那个男人在街上闲逛
I doubt your testimony will mean much.
你的证据好像缺乏说服力
Let go of my arm.
放开我的手
Hello.
你们好啊
Hello yourself.
你好
How's the water?
水怎么样
It's not an invitation to skinny-dip.
我不是要和你们一起裸泳
Are you heading into Hopetoun, are you?
你这是要去霍普顿吗
Well, that just depends. Are you offering me a manly escort?
这就要看你们愿不愿意做护花使者了
OK, that's just about as much chitchat as I can muster.
算了 看来我真的不太擅长闲聊
Hand over your valuables. Gold, coins, whatever you got.
值钱的通通拿来 金子 钱币 有啥拿啥
Forgive me for saying this,
容我说句话
but you don't strike me as the bushranging type.
你这身土匪的打扮还真没吓到我
Well, looks can be deceiving, fellas.
外表是会骗人的 伙计
This is a joke, right?
这是在开玩笑 对吧
Toss your shooters. Give me the money bags.
把枪扔过来 把钱袋给我
Nice and slow.
别耍诡计 慢慢地
Well, Dan, I guess we better do what the pretty bushranger says.
丹 看来我们还是乖乖听这位土匪美女的话
Money.
钱
OK?
可以吗
Jack...
杰克
Thanks, handsome.
多谢了 帅哥
Any time.
不客气
Now take your pants off.
现在把裤子脱了
Really?
真的要
If you think I'm gonna take off my...
你确定我会脱...
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表