剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
看 福勒
Look, Fuller.
杰克 杰克 杰克 看啊
Jack, Jack, Jack. Look here.
是赛斯·威利
That's Cec Wiley.
弗兰克·巴特勒的手下干嘛要见警长?
What's Frank Butler's hard man doing with the superintendent?
别动
No sass, no move.
我们只是想知道些事情
We just want to talk.
很简单的 免受血光之灾
Nice and easy now, no need for bloodshed.
老东路的谋杀案 把你知道的都告诉我们!
Now, tell us what you know about the killings on the Old East Road!
福勒肯定把他弄晕 任其死去
Fuller must have a number on him dead.
你怎么知道?
How did you figure that?
我就是知道
This is his handywork.
看来这样的杀戮还要继续下去
Mercenary stuff and the killing's not done then.
问题是 下一个目标是谁?
The only question is, who is next.
我拿钱给你
I'll get your money.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛?
What do you think, you're doing?
抱歉 我只是把...
I'm sorry, I was just putting something away.
我叫你那么做了吗?
Did I ask you to do that?
啊?
Did I?
滚出去!
Get out!
等等!
Wait!
来!
Come!
明天见
Tomorrow.
你是来...
You're here to...
抢劫的还是杀人的?
rob me or kill me?
要是我想杀你 你早没命了
I wanted to kill you'd already be dead.
抢劫也未必能让你听我说话
I don't know if I think robbing you is the best way to get you to listen.
拿枪指我更达不到你要的效果
Nor is pointing a gun at me.
福勒又和巴特勒联手了
Fuller's working with the Butler gang.
已经有很多人为他丧命了
People being killed for the lad.
警长有什么理由那么做?
Why'd the superintendent do that?
说不准 但我觉得是为了金子
Not certain, but I'm guessing gold.
福勒和弗兰克·巴特勒的手下赛斯·威利在老乔治的农场碰面
I saw Fuller with Frank Butler's man, Cec Wiley down the Old George's farm.
现在赛斯·威利死了
Now Cec Wiley is dead.
我想福勒肯定在收拾残局
So I'd say Fuller's tying up loose ends.
他让你的日子那么难过
He was making your life tough.
想必你早想把他干掉
I mean naturally you'd wanna be rid of him.
你接替福勒 我的生活可能会有所改变
Fuller goes, you replace him my life might change.
你以为这镇是你在管 那你就错了
Do you think you're running this town, you're not.
现在是福勒掌权
Fuller's the one with the power now.
他可能希望整个镇都在他的掌控之中
Maybe wants this to be his town.
你的来意我明白了
You've made your point.
哦
Oh.
你再踏进我家一步
If you're coming to my house again,
我保证你没命
I'll kill you.
野性男孩第一季第12集
你在找威廉·杰姆森?
You're the bloke looking for William Jameson?
克拉伦斯·布斯 斯科特伍利伦敦律师事务所
I'm Clarence Booth, Scott & Wooley, lawyers of London.
我就是威廉·杰姆森
I'm William Jameson.
这上面说牵扯到一大笔钱
Says here...there is a... substantial sum of money involved.
长得不怎么像啊
The resemblance isn't strong.
你知道 连着五年在风吹日晒的
Well, five summers out here,
连自家老娘都不一定认得出来
your own mother wouldn't recognise ya.
你母亲叫什么名字?
And what is your mother's name?
玛丽?
Mary?
不知道天气是不是也影响了你的记忆
Unless the heat has affected your memory too
你不是我要找的人 祝你愉快 先生
you're not the man I'm after. Good day, sir!
把钱交出来 不然我把你就地解决
Pay me the money or I shoot you where you stand.
我身上一分钱都没有
I don't have the money on me.
钱都在银行里
It's in the bank.
那...
Well then this
就别怪我了
will have to do.
还有你的钱包
And your wallet.
还有什么值钱的东西?
What else you got?
唔 真晃眼!
Shiny!
多像你啊 下巴尖瘦 英国佬薄薄的嘴唇
It' a dead cert... Same weak chin, thin, english miserable lips.
哪里像了
It's nothing like me.
是么
I don't know.
下巴那里是挺像的
Capt'n is right about that week chin.
我才不会去冒充什么威廉·杰姆森
I'm not gonna masquerade myself, as some William Jameson.
为什么不? 你不就干这勾当
Why not? You masqueraded as everything else.
别担心! 我都给撕下来了 别人没机会了
Don't worry! I tore every one of them down so nobody else'll get the same idea.
那不是浪费时间吗?
That was a waste of time, wasn't it?
那个叫布斯的人肯定得让你拿出证据
Cause that Booth character is gonna want some proof.
杰克说值得一试
Jack says, it's probably worth giving it a go.
哦 杰克说的 那叫杰克自己去啊
Well if Jacksie wants it, Jack just gonna do it then.
杰克现在一心想除掉福勒
What Jack's worried about is getting rid Fuller.
要是他真那么干了
Well, I tell you, if he does that,
这里的警♥察♥会布下天罗地网捉拿我们
every trap in the colonies gonna be here hunting us down.
他还不至于那么蠢
He is not that stupid.
下巴尖瘦!
Weak chin!
今天拍卖♥♥的是乔治·詹金斯在老东路的土地和物品
And so we proceed to auction of the goods and chattels of the late George Jenkins of Old East Road.
首先拍卖♥♥的是他的家畜
But one is the lifestock.
绵羊三只 公羊一只 母鸡五只 公鸡一只
3 sheep, 1 ram, 5 hens and a rooster.
你真要竞拍他的地吗?
You really gonna make a bid for the property?
用来耕种不行 但做屠场再好不过了
It's not much good for farming but it'd be perfect for abattoir.
一英磅四先令 谢谢你
1 pound, 4 shillings! Thank you, nice round here.
一英镑四先令 一英镑五
1 pound, 4 shillings. 1 pound, 5.
你肯定你手头够宽裕?
You sure it won't stretch you too much financially?
绵羊能卖♥♥到40英镑呢
Sheeps sell fine to 40 pounds.
那点钱我还有
I can cope with that.
多一份收入就更好了
Another income could help.
应该是吧
I suppose so.
成交! 一英镑十先令
Sold! For 1 pound 10 shillings.
接下来是这两把精致的椅子
Next! We have these do-lovely chairs.
如果你喜欢 我很乐意买♥♥给你 凯瑟琳小姐
I'd be happy to purchase those for you if you like, Miss Catherine.
非常感谢你弗雷德里克 但我不缺家具
Thank you Frederick, but I do have my own furniture.
你看中什么了吗?
Will you be bidding on anything?
老乔治收藏了把火枪 我很感兴趣
Old George had a Brown Bess there in there so I'm loving attention.
谁不是呢?
Aren't we all?
一次 两次 成交
And going once, twice. Sold.
我去看一下
Just come and have a look.
祖传珠宝 很是值钱
Family jewels, but useful nonetheless.
一便士起拍 叫价开始 有高过一便士的吗?
A penny to begin. To start up the bet. And we're on our way. Will anyone advance me on a penny?
- 这里 - 两便士
- Yeah! - 2 pennys over to the right.
没人叫价么?
No more?
两便士一次 两次 成交!
2 pennys going once, twice, sold!
现在拍卖♥♥的是武器!
And now we have some weapons!
瞧瞧 这杆火枪 谢谢你 先生!
This sir, a Brown Bess... Thank you, sir!
大家愿意出多少?
What am I bid?
枪膛上亮
Very well oiled.
如果你丈母娘找你麻烦 这玩意肯定能帮上忙
And if you have a nagging mother-in-law getting in trouble this won't let you down.
大家给个什么价?
What am I bid?
克拉伦斯·布斯?
Clarence Booth?
威廉·杰姆森.
William Jameison.
你和图片上的人看起来有几分相似
You bear resemblance to the photograph.
当然 那就是我本人
Well I should, because that's me.
你的出生日期是?
Then you'll know your birthdate.
五月一号♥
First of May.
三一年
'31.
你母亲叫什么名字?
And your mother's first name?
两先令
A florin.
你刚问我什么?
What was the question again?
你母亲叫什么名字?
Your mother's first name.
比阿特丽斯
Beatrice.
你妈最小的妹妹叫什么?
And the name of your mother youngest sister.
- 四先令! - 四先令!
- 4 shillings! - 4 shillings!
她没有妹妹
She didn't have one.
千真万确 嗯 见到你真高兴
Right on the money, well... This is a pleasure.
成交! 四先令
Sold! 4 shillings.
买♥♥主请举一下手
Who bought these, please show your hand.
谢谢你 先生!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表