剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Recognise this?
认识这个吗?
Afternoon, Fredrick.
下午好 弗雷德里克
Catherine
凯瑟琳
I brought you something for the school.
我给学校带了点东西
I cut em from the stone meself.
我亲自从石头上砍下来的
That's very charitable of you. God knows we're stretched for funds here.
您真大方 我们急需基金
Possum.
袋貂
To teach the kids about the bush.
用这个给孩子们讲讲丛林的事情
I was going to bring you a wild pig...
我本来想给你带只野猪
I didn't managed to catch the stupid little bugger yet.
但我没抓到那家伙
Pigs are much smarter than possums.
猪可比袋貂聪明得多
Thank you.
谢谢
Was there something else, Fredrick?
还有什么事吗 弗雷德里克?
No. Uh, yes...
没有了 额 有件事..
I was wondering if...
可不可以
one evening,
哪天晚上
we might...
我们能...
Wonder what's got them in a hurry.
他们急匆匆干嘛去?
Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗?
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
You can't just come in here and tear my place apart.
你们不能就这样闯进来砸场子
Yes, I can.
我能
If I suspect you of harbouring a bushranger.
如果我怀疑你窝藏了一个山贼
Sir.
先生
Tommy, come on, let's go.
汤米 来 咱们走
Hello, Superintendent.
警官 你好
A bit early in the day for it...
来的有点早
Idiot. Money upfront.
白♥痴♥ 先给钱
Everything's okay. You people think you know Jack Keenan.
没事 你们自以为了解杰克·基南
You think he's a good man.
你们以为他是个好人
It'd change your tune if you
如果你们看了他在瑞安家农场的
saw what he did at the Ryans' farm.
所作所为肯定就不是这个腔调了
A whole family, butchered.
一家人全被残杀了
Jack wouldn't have done that.
杰克不会那么做的
I'm told you're a smart woman, Mary Barrett.
都说你是个精明的女人 玛丽·巴雷特
No small achievement to have bought that life for you and your boy.
你救他对你和你儿子都没什么好处
So why risk everything for him?
为什么甘愿为他冒险一切?
Because if I can prove you're a sympathiser of the bushrangers,
因为如果我证明你窝藏了山贼
I would drag you out of here by your hair in front of your son.
我会当着你儿子的面拽着头发把你拖出去
And throw you in prison with the rest of the criminals.
把你关进监狱 跟其他犯人住一起
I've got work to do.
我还有事做
Watch the bar.
看着酒馆
I didn't kill that family, Mary.
我没杀那一家人 玛丽
Just keep applying your ointment.
别忘了按时抹药膏就行了
Might stink to high heaven but Li Ping knows what he's talking about.
可能臭气熏天 但李平拿的药没错的
Leg of mutton.
羊腿
Go!
走吧!
Hey.
嘿
What happened to you? I got shot.
你怎么了? 我中枪了
Yeah? Yeah.
不会吧? 是啊
You had it easy. Wait till you hear about my day.
你还算好的呢 我跟你说我有多惨
What's he doing here? It's a long story, but it ends
他在这干什么? 说来话长 但最后
with us both loosing all our cash and having to steal a couple of nags.
我俩都没钱了 不得不偷了几匹马
Now I am a horse thief.
现在我真是偷马贼了
You can always look on the bright side, farrier.
蹄铁匠 你得往好了想
Things can't get much worse. Actually they can.
事情不能再糟了 其实可以的
We're wanted for murder.
我们成谋杀通缉犯了
Murder?
谋杀?
Who have you killed?
你杀了谁?
The Ryans.
瑞安一家
Shawn Ryan?
肖恩·瑞安?
Wife. Son.
老婆 孩子
Very pretty daughter.
还有那漂亮的女儿
What are we going to do about it?
我们该怎么办?
Nothing tonight. I'm starved.
今天晚上什么也不干 我饿死了
Can't believe you got shot.
真不敢相信你中枪了
Can't believe you lost all your money.
不敢相信你钱输光了
I can't believe I'm wanted for murder.
我真不敢相信我因为谋杀被通缉了
What's going on?
怎么了?
Where do you come from?
你从哪来的?
Get to the horses.
快上马
Get them!
抓住他们!
Keep up, farrier.
跟紧了 蹄铁匠
Faster, we're losing them.
快点 他们快跑掉了
Tracker.
追踪人
Charlie.
查理.
That way. One of them's lopsided in the saddle, boss.
那边 有一个是斜着坐在马鞍上的 老大
I'd say he's wounded.
我敢说他受伤了
How far down the stream we need to go?
我们要沿着河走多远?
They got a tracker.
他们有个追踪人
Those fellas, They'll read the ground like a storybook.
那些伙计 能像解读故事书一样解读地面情况
Tell you what you had for suppe last night.
能说出你昨天晚上吃的什么
Name of the women you last slept with.
上一个跟你一起睡过觉的姑娘的名字
Even how many children you'll father.
甚至是你要当多少个孩子的父亲
All by the shape of the hoof.
全部都写在马蹄形状上面了
Water's the only thing that can throw a tracker them off the scent.
只有走水路能让追踪人失去线索
We're leaving then. About here, I reckon.
那我们快走吧 我想就在这吧
Anything?
有线索吗?
Boss? I'll get the money, ain't I?
老大? 我会拿到钱的吧 对吧?
You'll get your money when you finish the job.
你完成你的工作 就可以拿到钱
I've heard that before.
他们以前也这样说
Not from me, you haven't.
你还没听过我说过
They came out here. Heading for the drop.
他们在这离开的 向陡坡方向去了
Stay on that ridge, Dan.
停在山脊边 丹
Down there?
到下面去?
That's a dead man's drop. Too stiff to climb, Jack.
这陡坡可是要死人的 太陡了 杰克
How steep? What part don't you understand?
有多陡? 你哪个字没听明白?
I think They found us.
他们发现我们了
You got any prayers, you'd better start saying them.
伙计们有什么祈祷的 最好现在开始念吧
Okay, Ma. Looks like your oldest son's coming on.
好吧 妈妈 你的大儿子可能要来看望你了
Your mother's She's dead? You swore on her life you'd pay me back.
你妈妈死了? 你还以她的生命发过誓还我钱
You won't need money in Heaven. Alright, boys.
你在天堂可用不上钱了 来吧伙计们
Damn it!
该死的!
You can't let the traps shoot him.
你不能让警♥察♥向他开枪
Who? Conrad, the farrier.
谁? 康拉德 那个蹄铁匠
The horse thief. He is not a horse thief.
那个盗马贼 他不是盗马贼
Fuller invented the charges so that he could arrest him.
福勒故意污蔑他来逮捕他
And what do you care? I love him.
你关心这干嘛呢? 我爱他
He's the man I'm going to marry.
我要嫁给这个男人
You'll marry who I tell you to.
你要嫁给我给你许配的人
And I tell you now it won't be
我现在就告诉你不会是
some horse thieving farrier called Conrad.
什么叫康拉德的盗马贼的蹄铁匠
Emilia!
艾美莉亚!
I'll stop him myself.
我自己去制止他
Stay still, little piggy.
不要动 小猪猪
It's alright, miss.
没事的 小姐
I'm not gonna hurt ya.
我不会伤害你的
Where's my horse?
我的马在哪里?
Got scared, he bolted.
受了惊吓跑掉了
I gotta go. They're gonna shoot Conrad.
我得走了 他们要杀康拉德
The farrier?
那个蹄铁匠?
You got a nasty habit of greeting your mates like that.
你迎接兄弟的方式可真糟糕
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Conrad!
康拉德!
I thought you were going to the diggings in Ballarat.
我还以为你去巴拉瑞特挖金了
Yean, someone liked to join ahead?
怎么 有人想和我一起去吗?
There's a time and a place for that,
你们缠绵得讲究一下天时地利
and this is neither.
现在两样都不搭边
Jack!
杰克!
The traps were following us.
有警♥察♥在追我们
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表