剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Dan, you will lower the explosives in through the roof.
丹 你就把炸♥弹♥从屋顶钓下去
Dunno.
我不知道
Now, I know you're not happy being a gumnut,
我知道你不乐意做手杆
and here you are, you're a nice, big, shiny?
这是你啊 你善良 伟大 阳光
Dan! Dan?
丹! 丹?
Dan?
丹?
I'm not happy with this plan, Jack.
我不同意这计划 杰克
What's wrong with the plan, Dan? It's a good plan.
这计划有问题吗 丹? 这计划很好啊
Well, it's a good plan
如果你不轻信陌生人
if you don't mind puting your trust in someone we barely know.
这才叫好计划
She told us exactly how we can get at the gold.
她跟我们明明白白说了怎么抢到金子
She held us up. She took our clothes, mate.
她抢劫过我们 她还抢了我们的衣服 老兄
She could've shot us and she didn't.
她可以一枪嘣了我们 但她没有
Oh, really? Is that right?
哦 是吗? 是这样吗?
That makes it all better then, Jack.
于是她瞬间形象高大了 杰克
You know, you're the one that told me that this job was impossible.
你自己说没法抢劫那里
Oh, is that what's going on, Jack?
是这样吗 杰克?
What, you're afraid to be outdone by a woman?
怎么 你怕那个女人比你厉害?
Oh, shut up. Shut up! That's what!
闭嘴 给我闭嘴! 原来是这样!
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
Yeah, there is a problem.
是啊 有个问题
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
And you're wearing my pants.
而且你还穿着我的裤子
OK.
好吧
Don't look, Conrad. You reckon a good stare.
别偷看 康拉德 你自己看的起劲
I have an interest in human anatomy.
我这是在潜心研究解剖学
You're just pervin'.
你天天醉醺醺的懂什么
Well, do you want 'em? No.
还要这裤子吗? 不要了
Keep 'em.
你留着吧
Alright.
好吧
Mm. This plan requires precision timing.
嗯 这次计划需要天时地利
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
One wrong move from anyone,Fuller'll be all over us.
一着不慎 福勒胜 我们满盘皆输
Where'd you get it?
你从哪弄来的?
I've got my sources.
我自有渠道
Ahh, can't remember the last time I had jam!
呃 都不记得上次吃果酱是什么时候了!
What do you want for it?
你有什么目的?
Always so suspicious.
你疑心病真重
Well, I know a man bearing gifts usually wants something in return.
我知道男人送礼物通常是想有所回报
The man who gave me this ribbon
有个男人送我勋章绸带
wanted me to read him stories naked.
是想让我光着讲故事给他听
Thank you, Ruby.
谢谢 露比
I told him, "Sorry, can't read."
我跟他说 "抱歉 本姑娘只裸不读"
I do want something. Your company.It's a beautiful day outside.
我确实有所图 要你陪我 今儿是个好天
Um, I can't. I've got work to do.
呃 不行 我有工作要做
Well, the thing about work is,it'll be waiting here for you.
至于工作嘛 它不会跑的
This offer may not come around again.
约会只有今天哦
Come on, Mary.What say we steal ourselves an hour?
拜托 玛丽 咱俩出去偷闲小会好吗?
OK, let's get something straight.
好 咱们开门见山
The only reason I'm giving you this job
我聘用你是因为
is because your father owns the paper.
你父亲是报社的老板
So keep out of my way and we might get along.
所以投桃报李 将来办事也好说话
Can you make coffee? No.
你会冲咖啡吗? 不会
Wrong answer. I'll learn!
回答错误 我会学!
Good. These need to be covered for the next issue.
好的 谈下一话题
Surprise me, show me you can write.
给我展示下你的写作水平吧
The baptism of Luke Jeffreys,school fete, obituaries...
卢克·杰弗里斯的洗礼 学校宴请 讣告..
What about the story on a female bushranger everyone is talking about?
写大家都在八卦的女土匪的故事怎样?
Sure. You give me an exclusive interview, I'll print it.
没问题 你来个独家专访 我给你上报
Miss Fife?
法夫小姐?
Please don't give me a headache on your first day.
请你第一天上班不要出让我头疼的事
Just cover the list.
写单子上面的事情
What? What is it?
什么? 是什么?
Just admiring the view.
欣赏风景就好了
Tell me more about Maryborough.
再跟我说说玛丽的国度
Oh, you know everything there is to know, Mick.
噢 该知道的你都知道了 米克
I'm an open book!
我言无不知!
But one that's possibly misread.
但有一点恐怕让人误解了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Strong businesswoman on the outside
表面上你是个在霍普顿
running three establishments in Hopetoun by herself.
独自经营着三项事业的女强人
On the inside, a more vulnerable Mary too scared to show it.
而内心 你却是个不敢表露感情的脆弱女人
I think the book is getting a little too sentimental.
我觉得你说的未免太敏感了
You heard about this female bushranger?
你听说女土匪的事了吗?
Oh, the town is buzzing with talk about it.
噢 镇上的人天天都在谈论这个
Most of it exaggerated, no doubt.
大部分都很夸张 这是肯定的
One rumour has her holding up Jack and demanding he take off his pants.
有传闻说她拦住杰克还让他脱裤子
I would've liked to have seen that.
我真想看看那场面
If she's half as good-looking as what they say she is,
如果她有人们传言中一半的美貌
maybe he didn't mind.
他可能会求之不得
You don't reckon they're riding together, do you?
你猜测他们不在一起 是吗?
Jack and...
杰克和...
Jessie.
杰西
Just something I heard.
我只是听说
I wouldn't know about that.
不太了解
You got a bit of jam on your mouth right now.
你的嘴巴上有点果酱
Sorry, I can't do this.
抱歉 我不能这样
My mistake.
怪我
Uh, no, no. It was mine.
呃 不 不 怪我
Um, I have to get back.
我得回去了
Mary, wait.
玛丽 等等
Yah, Blue!
驾 布鲁!
Go, Blue.
驾 布鲁
Alright, you wait here. I won't be long.
好 你在这等着 我快去快回
Uh, I don't take kindly to orders.
呃 我不接受指挥
Well, I have to go and see my contact alone.
我要单独去见我的线人
It's bloody pointless. It's extra work. There's no extra pay.
真♥他♥妈♥没劲诶 加班却没加班费
No one wants to waste time chasing ghosts,
没人愿意浪费时间去涉猎鬼魂
they can do it themselves.
他们可以自己出马啊
Hello!
你好!
Can I go now?
我能走了吗?
Yeah, you can go.
嗯 你去吧
Steady, steady! Yah, Blue!
稳住 稳住! 驾 布鲁!
Hey!
嗨!
Where are you heading in such a hurry?
你这么着急去哪?
Uh, nowhere. Just been out riding, is all.
哪儿不去 就是出来转转
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Uh... Hi!
呃... 嗨!
Hi. Aren't you gonna introduce us?
嗨 你不介绍一下吗?
Yeah, this is Mary. Mary runs the pub.
好 这是玛丽 酒馆就是玛丽开的
Mary, Jessie.Jessie, Mary.
玛丽 这是杰西 杰西 这是玛丽
I better go. You better, too. Scanlon'll be along in a minute.
我要走了 你也是 斯坎隆一会就来了
Mick Scanlon will arrive?How do you know that?
米克·斯坎隆要来? 你怎么知道?
I was just with...He will be, that's all.
我刚和... 总之他就是会来
I've really got to go.
我真得走了
See you.
回见
Yah! Come on.
驾! 快走
Can we trust her?
我们能信任她吗?
Yeah, we can trust her.
嗯 能信任
So, the rumours are true.
看来传闻是真的了
What rumours?
什么传闻?
You and Jessie. There's nothing going on there.
你和杰西的事 没那回事
You introduced me as,"The woman who runs the pub."
你跟她介绍我是"开酒馆的女人"
What did you want me to say?
那你想我怎么说?
So, hey, this is Mary,
嗨 这是玛丽
the woman who lets me visit her from time to time,
只要她不跟斯坎隆警官在一起的时候
when she's not spending time with sergeant Scanlon,
我可以时不时去她那拜访一下
Which is where you just were,was it?
你刚刚不就是没和他在一起 让我造访 是吧
What if I was? He is interested in me.
就算是又怎样? 他喜欢我
We talk like normal people.
我们就是在聊家常
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表