剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Privately.
就咱俩
One second.
等一会
Pleasure doing business with you, partner.
很高兴和你交易 合作伙伴
What is it, Emilia?
怎么啦 艾美利亚?
He forced me to set them up.
他逼我给他们下套
What are you talking about? Fuller!
你在说什么? 福勒!
We can't kidnap her!
我们不能绑♥架♥她
He'll do whatever he's told after that, I'm telling you.
我跟你说 他知道以后什么都干的出来
Shhh!
嘘!
Mary, what are you doing here?
玛丽 你在这里做什么?
Any news of Conrad?
康拉德有什么新消息吗?
No more than you already know.
没什么新消息
What about the rum?
那朗姆酒呢?
Wasn't there.
不在那
Well, it was there when we left it.
我们走的时候还在啊
I'm not here about that.
我不是来问这个的
That's great, Jack. Who's next? The mayor?
太好了 杰克 下一个是谁? 市长?
I made a terrible mistake.
我真是大错特错了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know it doesn't mean much, if anything,
我知道这没什么用 但真的抱歉
but I hope you understand.
但是希望你们能理解我
She did it for love.
她因为爱才这么做的
OK.
好吧
So, we shoot her?
那么 我们杀了她?
No! No, no.
不! 不 不
She led us like lambs to the slaughter, Dan.
她给我们下了套 丹
She knew what she was doing.
她知道自己在干什么
I don't agree with what she did either but she did it for Conrad.
她是错了 但她也是为了康拉德
I agree with Captain. Jack!
我同意头儿的 杰克!
He does. You do?
他同意我 真的?
Please, no...
求你了 不...
Well, no. Hang on a second. What are you saying?
好吧 不 等一下 你们在说什么?
You're not gonna let me shoot a dog,
你不让我开枪打死一只畜生
Alright. Wait, wait, wait. What if we don't shoot her?
好吧 等一下 如果我们不杀她呢?
What if we let Fuller think that that option was the top of our list?
如果我们让福勒觉得我们别无选择?
So we trust her now, Jack?
那么现在我们要相信她 杰克?
Listen to her! What option did she have?
听她说的! 她现在还有什么选择?
I could write a list, Jack!
我能列出一单来 杰克!
Jack, Jack. Come here.
杰克 杰克 过来
Conrad is in jail because of her.
康拉德因为她进的监狱
Right? What would've happened if we had gone after him?
是吧? 要是我们蹈他的覆辙怎么办?
We'd be in jail right now.
那我们也进监狱了
We'd be lying in a field - we'd be dying or we'd be dead.
倒在地上 奄奄一息或者玩儿完了
We can't trust her
我们不能相信她
as much as we could trust Fuller coming in here waving a white flag.
相信她还不如相信福勒会举着白旗走进来
No! Dan, wait. Dan! Dan!
不! 丹 等等 丹! 丹!
What's it going to be, Jack?
你想干嘛 杰克?
Emilia, my gut instinct says you're fronting up and telling the truth.
艾美利亚 我感觉你说的都是真的
Are you? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Are you?! Yes!
真的?! 真的!
Because if you were lying to us
因为你要是说谎的话
and you were going to hang us out to dry again,
给我们找茬
I will shoot you myself.
我会亲手毙了你
Is that clear?
明白了吗?
Yes.
明白
We go from here and we find the driver of that rum wagon
我们现在出发去找车夫
and we find out where it's hiding.
就能知道酒到底藏在哪
Yeah. What about Conrad?
没错 那康拉德怎么办?
This is about Conrad.
说的就是康拉德
Whoa!
吁!
Bail up!Put your hands were I can see them!
停车! 举起手来!
Don't have any rum, if that's what you're after.
如果你要酒 这里一滴也没有
We're not blind, mate. Where are the barrels?
伙计 我们可不瞎 酒桶在哪?
Shoot if you have to.
再不吭气我就开枪了
I'm not saying a word.
我可啥都没说
Believe me, fellas.
相信我
The people I owe know what those things are.
我的债主可知道这些东西的价值
Alright.
好吧
How about a drink, then?
咱们喝一杯怎么样?
Alright. Yeah.
没问题
Of course, my ma didn't want a boy.
当然了 我妈妈不想要男孩
She dressed me in frills and lace till I was seven.
七岁前她都给我穿蕾丝衣服
All the kids thought I was the ugliest little girl in town!
所有小孩都觉得我是镇上最丑的女孩
Yeah. A lot of shame there.
不堪回首啊
If I were to be honest...
说真的...
...I didn't mind the feeling.
...我还真不介意
Lace is soft on the skin.
蕾丝上身很柔软
It's like an angel breathing on your bare behind.
就像天使在你光溜溜的后背上呼吸
It's good.
感觉很棒
How did he get so drunk so quick? I don't know.
他怎么这么快就醉了? 我怎么知道
I was just trying to loosen his tongue a little.
我只是让他更容易开口说话
I wasn't asking for church confessions.
我可不想听忏悔
Maybe it's got something to do with Gunpowder's rum.
也许可以来点头儿做的酒了
It's been fermenting a while. Yeah.
都已经发酵了一阵了 是啊
Let's find out.
快找
Oi!
噢!
You know, as it happens,
你看 都聊了这么久了
I'm no stranger to the pleasure of lace on a man's bare behind myself.
我和你这蕾丝男也是熟人了
Why don't you tell us where you got the rum in?
为什么不告诉我们你把酒藏哪了呢?
The rum? No, we stole this rum.
酒? 不行 那是我们一起偷的
'We'?
我们?
Who's 'we'?
我们是谁?
Oh! I can't believe he swindled me!
噢! 他居然骗了我!
And I made him my partner. 50-50, Jack!
我把他当做伙伴 五五分成 杰克!
He knew I'd tipped you off,
他知道我向你告密了
so he moved the rum barrels before you got there.
所以他在你来之前转移了酒桶
Oh! Give me a gun.
噢! 给我一支枪
Mary... Mary, you're not going to shoot him?
玛丽... 玛丽 你不会杀他吧?
For starters! Come on.
这是起码的事儿! 快点
Let's get your rum back first. Then you can shoot him.
先把你的酒要回来 杀他之后再说
I know I'm the last person you want to see right now.
我知道现在你最不想见到的就是我
But I've brought you something to eat.
但我给你带了点东西吃
Stew.
炖汤
At least yell at me!
起码骂我几句啊!
Come on - tell me to get out. Something!
快点啊 让我滚出去之类的
I'm not hungry.
我还不饿
Look, if you won't do it for me, do it for your friends.
听着 你可以不理会我 为了你朋友也得吃点
They really want you to eat.
他们真的很想你吃点东西
And get better.
尽快恢复
Well, I'm just going to leave it here, then.
我放这了
In case your hunger returns upon my leaving.
以防我走后你又饿了
Why?
为什么?
Alright, children.
好的 孩子们
And that will be your homework for today.
这就是你们今天的作业
Um, class dismissed.
下课了
Ah!
啊!
Miss Catherine.
凯瑟琳小姐
Oh! Frederick! Hello.
噢! 弗雷德里克! 你好
There's something I want to tell you.
我有点事想告诉你
Alright.
好啊
The truth is... Yes?
其实... 嗯?
..I find you very attractive.
...我觉得你非常迷人
Oh. Thank you.
噢 谢谢你
I want to see you naked...
我想看你脱♥光♥的样子...
Oh! Don't worry.
噢! 别担心
I'll be naked too.
我也会脱♥光♥光的
Was I lying?
没骗你吧
No. It's amazing.
没有 这种感觉太好了
It's so secluded.
这里像世外桃源
I had no idea it was here.
我不知道这里这么美
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表