剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Especially that... Mary.
她可是个小甜心 不是吗?
Recon she's sweet on me, huh?
- 杀了他 - 放下枪 伙计们!
- Kill him. - Guns down, boys!
不放也行!
Or not!
不管怎样 巴特勒!
Either way, you are under arrest, Butler!
你和你的余党被捕了
You and your men.
兄弟们...
Boys...
有正事要做了
Got some killing out here to do.
都他妈给我拿出看家本事来!
Get your asses out here!
杰克!
Jack!
上楼去 快!
Go upstairs, go!
丹 小心楼上!
Dan, upstairs!
屋顶上!
On the roof!
丹 掩护我!
Dan, keep them busy!
快 快!
Go go go!
哦 太丢脸了
Oh, that was pretty silly.
- 不过摔得很有型 - 那还用说
- Nice dive, though. - Yeah.
- 能走吗? - 能 - 我们走!
- Can you walk? -Yeah. - Let's go!
凯瑟琳!
Catherine!
- 杰克! - 别站起来 别动!
- Jack! - Stay down, stay down!
弗雷德里克 你受伤了?
Frederick, you hurt?
一点小伤
A bit of led poison.
哦 不 我妈妈!
Oh no, my mum!
放心 我们这就去救她
That's OK. I'm gonna get her now.
先生们 照顾好这位年轻的女士 没问题吧?
And you boys look after the young lady, will you?
哦 别担心 杰克
Oh, we certainly will, Jack.
丹!
Dan!
我们又回来干嘛?
What are we doing here, again?
你说干嘛? 救这个镇啊
What does it look like? We saving the town.
你忘了 在这里我们可是杀人犯 人♥渣♥
It's the same town who thinks we are murders, scum, liars,
- 狗 骗子 - 他们也没说错 是吧?
- dogs, cheats. - And I'd thinks so, are we?
- 是啊 杰克首领 - 听着?
- That's, lead Jack. - You know what?
我得进酒馆
I think I need to get to the pub.
- 喝酒? - 玛丽
- Drink. - Mary.
- 啊 - 又得
- Ah. - But I suppose you wanna
玩命了 嗯?
draw on my life on me again, do you?
- 那边见了 - 那边见了
- See you on the other side. - See you on the other side.
准备好了?
You ready?
嗯
Yep.
我数三?
On three?
三!
Three!
哦 耍的不错 弗兰克
Oh, it's very fancy, Frank.
想吃一刀吗 杰克? 啊?
You want it, Jack? Huh?
尝尝我的厉害
You just met him.
放马过来
Come on.
嗨 爱德华
Hey Edwards.
我想你们可能会需要蹄铁匠的帮忙
Thought you boys could use the farrier.
我们做个交易吧
Here is the deal...
我带着我的马
I get my horse...
离开这个镇...
I ride out of town...
我也不报仇了
I've done seek vengeance.
我们俩也没有深仇大恨
You got no beef with me I got no beef with you.
至于我们都想得到的东西
Both our interest should just
就算了
walk away.
这交易做不成 弗兰克
I'm afraid I can't agree in that deal, Frank.
那我们中就必定有一个要死
Well, one of us will have to die.
你自己说 这只是生意
You said yourself this is just business.
干嘛把它变成个人恩怨?
Why do you wanna make it personal for?
这本来就是个人恩怨 弗兰克
Because it is personal, Frank.
只是你不知道
You just don't know it.
记得你弟弟吗 乔伊?
Remember your brother, Joey?
他是我杀的
I was the man who killed him.
我在外面等你
I'll wait for you outside.
杰克 别去
Jack, please.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
你不是王法
You're not the law.
这不是你的责任
This isn't your responsibility.
杰克 算了 让别人去处理弗兰克·巴特勒!
Jack, just leave it, let someone else to deal with Frank Butler!
玛丽 没有别人了
Mary, there is no one else.
我得了结了他
I'm gonna finish him.
杰克!
Jack!
- 你不需要走 - 他毕竟是我父亲
- You don't have to go. - He is still my father.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
好
Good.
我三天后回霍普顿
I'll return to Hopetoun in three days.
如果我回来发现你们中的任何一个...
If I find either of you here when I get back...
要吓吓维多利亚去
go terrorise Victoria.
别在我的镇出现了
Your time in my town is over.
抱歉射伤了你 米克
I'm sorry, I had to shoot you, Mick.
- 保重 杰克 - 保重
- Take care of yourself, Jack. - Take care.
再见
Bye.
再见 杰克
Good bye, Jack.
我得留下了
Sad I'm gonna stay.
做回老本行
Go back to my old job.
一天是蹄马匠 终身是蹄马匠 是吗?
Once a farrier, always a farrier, huh?
照顾好我的老朋友 好吗?
Keep an eye on the old fella, will ya?
看来他已经找到能照顾好他的人了
I think he's found someone to look after him already.
很高兴之前能和你一起闯荡 康拉德
It's been nice riding with you Conrad.
我也是 杰克
You too, Jack.
如果我们需要马蹄的话
Well, if we ever need a horseshoe
我们知道该找谁
we know where to come.
- 杰克! - 嗨
- Jack! - Hey.
嗨 听着
Hey listen,
答应我照顾好你妈妈 好吗?
you make sure you look after your mom for me, all right?
好
OK.
准备好了?
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
外面的世界很大啊 丹
It's big country out there, Dan.
是啊
Yeah.
往哪边走?
Which way are we heading?
- 往西吧 - 好
- West, I recon. - Yeah.
西部不错啊
Yeah, head to west is nice.
阳光灿烂 天总是那么蓝
Sun's always shining, the skies are always blue.
女人也很带种
Women have their own teeth.
就这么决定了
Let's do it.
自♥由♥的西部 我们来了!
Free west, here we come!
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表