剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Oi. What are you doing in bed with my wife.
嘿 你和我老婆在床上搞什么呢
She said she was a widow.
她说她是寡妇啊
Morning.
早上好
Very funny, Jack.Very funny.
真有趣 杰克 真有趣
Are you gonna eat that? Yep.
你要吃那玩意吗? 是啊
You want a song? Nope.
要听个小曲吗? 不用
# I am the famous #
# 我就是人尽皆知的 #
# Dan Sinclair #
# 丹·辛克莱 #
# This gun I am a-loading.#
# 我给手♥枪♥上膛 #
# I ride and shoot and rob the rich.#
# 打遍天下 劫富流浪 #
# With my friend Jack.#
# 兄弟杰克与霍根 #
# And Hogan.#
# 伴我身旁 #
# For Hogan thinks he's awful smart,#
# 霍根自认为聪明无双 #
# there's a lot that he does miss.#
# 其实眼光不远也不长 #
# While Jack's as ugly as the girls #
# 杰克和他看上的女人一样 #
# he'll often try to kiss.#
# 都相貌不扬 #
These coaches ain't gonna rob itself.
这几辆马车可不会自投罗网
Mailer!
我们是邮差!
You know how it goes,put your hands in the air.
识相点 把手举起来
We're not carrying any cash.
我们身上没现金
Then you won't mind opening up your strongbox, will ya?
没带现金就把保险箱乖乖打开
Don't be a fool.
别傻了
You're outnumbered.
我们人多
Two pistols against a shotgun?
两只长枪对一把短手♥枪♥?
I reckon that makes the odds even. Except I always come with backup.
谁赢还说不定呢 但我通常有后援
Roll up, people.You know how it goes.
来吧 你们知道抢劫是怎么回事
Cash, coins, jewellery,anything of value.
现金 硬币 珠宝 值钱的通通拿来
Don't hold out on me now.
现在可别瞒着我哦
Lovely.There you go, in the bag, sir.
不错 来吧 放袋子里面 先生
That's a very nice necklace.
项链真漂亮
Hardly worth the effort.
差点赔了
There are pays in here.
这是工资
What am I going to will I tell the missus and the kids?
我怎么给我老婆孩子交代?
Tell 'em that you got a rise.
跟他们说你加薪了
Don't forget that very nice watch, sir.
先生 别忘了那块闪亮的手表哦
You will hang for this.
你将为此被绞死
What are you doing? Excuse me.
你干什么? 失陪一下
I ain't taking orders from you.
我不用听你命令
I'm sick of hiding behind this mask all the time.
成天躲在面罩后面 恶心死了
The name's John Hogan.
大名约翰·霍根
Say my name.
说我的名字
Say it!
说啊!
Hogan.
霍根
Mister John Hogan.
是约翰·霍根先生
Put it away.
把枪放下
Are you afraid?
你怕了吗?
Get a bit of blood on your hands, boys.
有点出息吧 手该沾点血了 老弟
It's not good robbing coaches anymore.Every man and his dog's doing that.
劫马车早过时了 现在是连狗都会了
These days you want to be famous,
这年头人人都想出名
you got to kill a man.
想出名你得杀人见血
I like being nobody,and I'd prefer to keep it that way.
我倒想做个普通人 你最好把枪放下
If that means I'll have to shoot you I will.
如果开枪能让你放下枪 我会的
You got something to say? No.
有意见? 没有
Don't let me stop you killing each other.
别让我拦着你们自相残杀
Gotta go.
快撤
Which way we're heading, Jack? Left.
杰克 我们该往哪走? 左边
Right.
右边
What's it gonna be, Jack?
你会选哪个 杰克?
Women or cards?
女人还是纸牌?
They'll both take your money. I came loaded.
这两样都会套住你的钱 我有备而来
Dan! Dan!
丹! 丹!
What's her name again?
再问一遍 她叫什么来着?
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Who's Katie?
谁是凯蒂?
I'm Alice!
我是爱丽丝
Pig!
贱♥人♥!
Funny, real funny.
搞笑 太搞笑了
Hey, mate.Good boy.
嘿 伙计 乖
Mick. Jack.
米克 杰克.
I was hoping never to see you again.
我还幻想着再也不用看见你了
I'm sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
Carriage from Goulburn was held up this morning on the western road.
古尔本来的马车今早在西部公路被劫持了
You know anything about it? Nope.
你知道怎么回事吗? 不知道
You're reading fortunes now?
你现在改行算命了?
One of them got shot in the hand for his troubles.
有个人惹了麻烦手部中枪了
Don't have to be a gipsy to see your future, Jack.
不是吉普赛人也能看清你的命运 杰克
Noose. Open trapdoor.
绞刑 丢进地板门里
There's a new Superintendent in town.
镇上要来一位新警官
Things' gonna be different around here.
形势即将变迁
They say you cleaned up Castlemaine.
据说你整治了卡斯尔梅恩
And the diggings around Golden Point.
还有黄金角周围的矿区
Contained the drunken minors,
还包括一些酗酒的未成年人
drove out the bushrangers scourge.
赶走了山贼
They say you're a man who gets things done.
都说你是成事的男人
If I'm permitted to do things my way.
只要让我按自己的方式办事
At last, someone new in town.
镇子里总算有了新的变化
Superintendent Fuller, I'm assuming.
我猜是福勒警官吧
My daughter, Emelia.
这是我女儿 艾美莉亚
Delighted to meet you. And you.
见到你很高兴 我也是
I only hope you won't tire of us too soon.
希望你不要很快厌倦我们的生活
Emelia thinks that Hopetoun is boring and dull.
艾美莉亚觉得霍普顿无聊之极
Am I wrong?
我有说错吗?
Amber's thrown her shoe.I'm taking her to the farrier's.
琥珀甩掉了一只蹄铁 我要带她去蹄铁匠那
What, again?
什么 又丢了?
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Alright, fellas.
好了 伙计们
Let's see the colour of your beans. Silver's good.
看看你们都压了什么宝 银子不错
But gold is better.
金子更好啊
Hi Jack! Hi Bill!
嗨 杰克! 嗨 比尔!
What it will be? Whisky.
喝点什么? 威士忌
You boys, They think you're so tough?
老弟们 他们觉得你们很难搞定?
I've robbed more banks
我抢过的银行
I've killed more bags
杀过的人
than you boys have got called do nothing-gooders. Yeah.
比你们吃过的饭还多 一群窝囊废
I don't drink with heathens.
我不跟异教♥徒♥一起喝酒
I have luck.
我有运气
I shelt the pub.
我就住在这家酒馆
I might take that.
这我就拿着了
Brought me, ain't?
专门孝敬我的是吧?
That's my gold.
那是我的金子
Give it back.
还给我
Make me.
让我亲手还给你呀
I'll cut the little rat tail.
我来把这小老鼠的尾巴割了
Give the man back his gold.
把这人的金子还给他
Come on, fellas, I feel like my luck is running on this one.
来吧 哥们 我觉得这次我的运气来了
What don't we build this pot like men.
咱们大胆赌一把吧
Here's your cut.
这份是你的
Now apologise and give him back his nugget.
现在道歉 把金子还给他
You're welcome.
不用谢
Jack!
杰克!
Enough. Get out of my pub.
够了 给我滚出去
Good to see you, Bill. Jack.
见到你很高兴 比尔 杰克
It's three shoes she thrown in four days.It's just about a record.
她四天弄坏了三只蹄铁 创记录了
You mustn't be very good at your job.
肯定是你技术不好
You must be riding the poor thing her too hard.
肯定是你骑马的时候太委屈她了
Or...
或者是...
What? Oh, no.
什么? 没事
What? Could be the shoes were loosened on purpose.
什么? 也可能有人故意把蹄铁弄松
What do you mean? See this?
你什么意思? 看见这个了吗?
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表