剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, you're that worried about Mick Scanlon?
哦 你就这么担心米克·斯坎隆?
Mick Scanlon is punching way above his weight
米克·斯坎隆太不自量力了
where you're concerned.
谁担心他啊
These are strange times. Even the Chinese are spooked.
这段时间很奇怪 连中国人都害怕了
Well, don't need any heroes saving my bacon.
我可不需要英雄来保护我的熏肉
Oh, Mary
哦 玛丽
it is such tasty bacon.
这熏肉太美味了
Jack, don't. I stink of meat.
杰克 别 我身上一股肉味
And I stink of horse sweat.
我还一股马汗味呢
Don't hear you complaining.
也没听你抱怨
What's that smell?
什么味儿?
What? Mutton.
什么? 羊肉味
Beef, actually.
是牛肉
He's stupid and he's fat and he...
他又蠢又胖 他...
Li Li's a pretty name, isn't it, for a pretty girl?
丽丽是个很好听的名字 漂亮女孩的名字
Oh, don't even think about it.
哦 你想都别想
Hey, my mind's pure, Jack.
嘿 我思想很纯洁的 杰克
It's fixed on business.
我满脑子想的都是生意
We deliver the girl, collect the gold, end of story.
我们把那女孩送去 拿到金子 完事儿
Your mind is many things, but pure is not one of them, Dan.
你脑子里想很多 但没有"纯洁"二字 丹
Is that honestly how you see me?
你真是这么看我的?
You think I'd risk everything
你以为我会为了
for a quick grope in the dark with the lovely Li Li?
暗中对丽丽动手动脚不顾一切吗?
What's that all about?
这到底是怎么回事?
I don't think she's too keen on marrying this Chow Fat fella.
我觉得她不大愿意跟那个周胖子结婚
Says he's a fat ugly old bloke covered in warts.
说他是个丑陋至极赘肉缠身的老家伙
It could be worse, Li Li
他可能更糟 丽丽
it could be a fat ugly young bloke
可能他是个年轻的胖子
and be stuck with him for years.
然后你将被他纠缠一辈子
Shh, shh. Chaps.
嘘 嘘 警♥察♥
Go on. Drag it out of the water.
继续 把它从水里拖上来
What are they doing?
他们在干吗?
Take the track up this way
咱从这边走
and rejoin at the other side of the river.
在河对岸会合
Let's go. Yah. Shh.
咱们走 嘘
Maybe she drowned.
她可能是被淹死的
It's not like the others.
不像是一般的溺水身亡
It's a whole body this time.
这次是整个人
Not... Independent parts.
不是...单独一部分
Well, there's bruising around the neck.
脖子上有挫伤痕迹
She was strangled.
她挣扎过
What's that on her hands?
她手上是什么?
Some sort of stain. Opium?
一些污渍 是鸦♥片♥?
Cigars of any type are rare in the colony,
在殖民地 任何种类的雪茄都很少见
but this is even rarer.
这种就更稀少了
If I'm not mistaken, Spanish.
如果我没想错 是西班牙人
Right boys, go and get the cart.
好了兄弟们 上马车出发
You found something there, Sergeant?
警官 你发现什么了吗?
Nothing, sir.
没什么 警官
Got our delivery of candles wrong again, Bill, the cheap ones.
你又把蜡烛送错了 比尔 便宜的那种
Money's tight this month - just trying to pinch a penny for you.
这月的钱不够用呀 只能把一分掰成两半花
Tallow stinks.
牛脂很臭
A few pennies pinched won't matter
只要不把我的顾客都熏走
if the smell drives my customers away.
多花点钱不要紧
Mary.
玛丽
OK, fine. If you want a job, I'll give you one.
好吧 你要是想工作 我给你安排就是
Thank you.
谢谢
Ruby, can you take Emilia and show her
露比 你能带艾美莉亚去
where we keep the mops, rags and buckets?
放拖把 抹布和水桶的地方吗?
She'll be cleaning the rooms.
她要打扫房♥间
Thank you, Mary.
谢谢你 玛丽
Giving Fife's daughter a job. Don't think he'll like that.
给法夫的女儿安排工作 别指望他会喜欢
She won't last more than a day
只要让她倒一两次尿壶
once she's emptied a bedpan or two.
要不了一天她就会受不了的
I need to speak to Jack, Mary. You know where I can find him?
我要跟杰克谈谈 玛丽 你知道他在哪吗?
So you can bring him in?
好让你抓他坐牢吗?
You have my word I won't arrest him.
我向你保证我不会抓他
Please. It's a matter of life and death.
拜托了 这事关生死
Whoa, hold your fire.
咳 别开枪
But don't put your gun away either.
也别放下枪
I'm not here as a trap, Jack.
我来这不是办公 杰克
Why are you here, Mick?
那你为何来这 米克?
I'm here because of this.
因为这个
It's not just what was scratched in the dirt.
不只是地上留下的记号♥
We found a half-smoked cigar, Spanish.
我们发现了一根抽了一半的雪茄 西班牙的
I'm telling you, it all points to Brady.
我跟你说 一切证据都指向布雷迪
I'm telling you, Brady's dead. He's been dead 10 years.
我告诉你 布雷迪早死了 都死十年了
But what if he's not?
要是他没死呢?
I shot him Mick, right in his heart.
我杀了他 米克 子弹正中心脏
You saw me do it.
你看着我开枪的
Then explain what we found at the riverbank.
那我们在河边发现的东西怎么解释
I can't.
我解释不了
But Brady's gone to the devil, I know that much.
但是布雷迪已经见阎王了 我非常确信
Someone murdered that woman.
那个女人是被谋杀的
Well, Mick, that's police business,
好了 米克 那是警♥察♥的事情
and you're the trap now.
你现在的身份又是警♥察♥了
It's got nothing to do with me.
案子跟我无关
All this yap, I can hardly hear myself think.
这些噪音弄的我都不能静心思考
Jack?
杰克?
Are you gonna tell us what Scanlon was in a flap about
你是跟我们说斯坎隆事呢
or are you just gonna let me and Conrad die of curiosity?
还是要我和康拉德好奇死啊?
I'm not that curious.
我没好奇到那份上
Came to tell me that a dead man has come back to life.
他告诉我那个死人重回人间了
Dead man?
死人?
A fella called Brady.
一个叫布雷迪的家伙
Me and Mick used to ride with him.
我和米克曾跟他一伙
Mick Scanlon? Mmm.
米克·斯坎隆? 嗯.
You used to ride with Scanlon?
你以前跟斯坎隆一伙?
Yeah, before he was a trap.
对 在他做警♥察♥之前
10 years ago, we were just a couple of cattle duffers.
十年前 我们只是在一起偷鸡摸狗
Well, not to mention best mates.
更不用说是最佳搭档了
Along with Brady.
跟布雷迪一起
One night, we got word that Brady was holed up with a prostitute
一天晚上 我们得到消息说布雷迪把一个妓♥女♥
in Lewis Ponds and he was threatening her.
监禁在路易斯庞兹 还恐吓她
All sorts of things.
种种类似的事
Mick and I got on our horses and we rode.
米克和我一起骑马赶去
Rode like the wind.
快马加鞭
We were too late. She was dead.
我们还是太迟 她已经死了
Brady had choked the life out of her.
布雷迪把她闷死了
He went after Mick with a knife, so I shot him.
他对米克下刀子 所以我向他开了枪
Right here.
正中心脏
The traps turned up and we took off.
警♥察♥来了 我们就逃走了
What was that scar on Scanlon's arm?
斯坎隆手臂上的伤疤是什么?
That was meant to be a sign of brotherhood...
那是结拜兄弟的标记...
..a sign of unity.
..代表团结
The three of us got on the juice one night
有一晚我们仨一时兴起
and thought it was a good idea.
觉得这是个好主意
Turns out, it was just a sign that we were young and dumb.
结果呢 这个标记只能说明我们当时年轻气盛
Shh, or I stick your mates where they sleep.
嘘 不然我让他们都命丧美梦
I shot you. You're dead!
我给了你一枪 你死了!
For 10 long years Jack.
整整十年了 杰克
Dead as a maggot,
在监狱腐烂的臭坑里
festering in that stinking pit of a jail.
像蛆一样死去
I could kill you now.
我现在就能要你小命
But I'm not gonna.
不过我不会这么做
Nah, that'd be too easy.
不 这样太便宜你了
I want to make you suffer, Jack.
我要折磨你 杰克
Like you and Mick made me suffer.
就像你和米克让我受的折磨一样
Suffer so much you'd rather cut your own throat than keep living.
折磨到让你觉得生不如死
Happy dreams.
做个好梦
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表