剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表
But we covered our tracks, we laid down some false markings.
但我们掩盖了行踪 布置了一些假标记
It'd be next to impossible for anyone to track us here.
不可能有人能跟踪到我们的
Keenan!
基南!
Is that right, Jack?
真是这样吗 杰克?
Surrender.
投降吧
We have you surrounded.
我们把你们包围了
If we come out, you'll shoot us.
我们要是出来 你们会开枪的
Possible.
有这个可能
But it'll be no more than you deserve after what you did to that family.
但这是对你们杀掉那家人的应得惩罚
It'll be a waste of breath telling you we'd nothing to do with it.
告诉你我们于此无关也是浪费口舌
You can waste your breath,
如果你双手抱头的出来
if you come out with your hands on your head.
可以给你们一个浪费口舌的机会
I promise you a fair trial.
我答应你们一个公平的审判
Damn fair for us hanging.
绞死我们可真该死的公平啊
You boys have two minutes.
你们有两分钟时间
Then we're coming in.
时间一到我们就会进去
Hurry up.
快点
Who owns this hut, Sergeant?
这是谁的房♥子 中士?
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 先生
Any ideas?
有什么点子吗?
Yeah.
有啊
We keep her hostage. And we use her to bargain our way out.
我们拿她做人♥质♥ 用她来换我们的出路
Dan, try and you'll have to deal with me.
丹 试之前先把我扳倒
You got to get out of here. I'm not leaving you.
你得走 我不会离开你的
You gotta go while it's safe.
你得趁现在还安全快走
This is safe.
这里就是安全
I'd rather die here with you.
我情愿跟你死在一起
Oh, please.
噢 拜托了
Even if somehow we get out of here, that tracker will find us.
就算我们侥幸逃走 那个追踪人也会发现我们
And Fuller won't stop until he shoots us all in the back.
福勒不把我们赶尽杀绝不会罢手的
Great. We'll just kill ourselves now and get it over with.
太棒了 那我们就自我了断得了
That's the best idea yet.
这是目前最好的点子
I was kinda joking. I don't know.
我其实是在开玩笑 我不知道
I got heaps of gunpowder and a new thing called glycerine.
我有一堆火♥药♥还有叫甘油的新玩意儿
I say we blow ourselves to kingdom come.
我说我们可以把自己轰上西天
Time's up, Keenan.
时间到了基南
Sergeant. On my mark.
中士 听我的命令
Let's torn the hut.
摧毁这座小屋
Wait! Please.
等等! 拜托了
You can't fire.
你们不能开枪
Emilie?
艾美莉?
They're innocent.
他们都是无辜的
You can't shoot them.
你不能杀他们
They're innocent. All of them.
他们每个人都是无辜的
They've got barrels of gunpowder.
他们有几桶火♥药♥
If you shoot, the whole hut will explode.
如果你们开枪 整个小屋都会爆♥炸♥的
Fire! No!
开火! 不要!
Hey, boss.
嗨 老大
Guess I'll be getting my money now?
我想我现在能拿到钱了吧?
Have some respect for the dead, Charlie.
请尊重一下死者 查理
Successful outcome.
成功的收场
Reckon you got them good, boss.
看来你把他们都收拾干净了 老大
That's a job well done, men.
干得好 伙计们
Tom!
汤姆!
Take this upstairs to the girls to wash their head.
把这提到楼上去让姑娘们洗头
OK.
好的
Mary.
玛丽
Drink?
要喝点吗?
No. It's a pub, Mick.
不了 这里是酒馆 米克
The only reason coming here is for the grog.
来这的唯一原因就是来杯烈酒
I'm on duty.
我在执勤
He's dead, Mary.
他死了 玛丽
They're all dead.
他们全都死了
I make a decent living, Mary.
我有体面的工作 玛丽
Honest one.
诚实地过日子
Solid and stable.
牢靠又稳定
I'd make a good father for Tommy...
我能做汤米的好父亲...
A husband for you.
做你的好丈夫
I'll make sure Fuller gets you no grief.
我会保证福勒不再找你麻烦
You hear.
你听到了
I just want to put that on the table.
我只是想对你坦白一切
If you would think about.
希望你能好好想想
He didn't kill that family.
他没有杀那家人
Jack was shot by whoever killed the Ryans.
杰克被那个杀瑞安一家的人枪击了
The Chinese pulled the bullet from his ribs.
那些中国人从他的肋骨中取出了子弹
You know Jack.
你也了解杰克
There's no way he could have done such a thing.
他不可能做出这样的事
The Jack I knew always put himself first.
我所知的杰克 总是把自己放在第一位
He's capable of doing a lot of things as long as it suited Jack.
只要适合他杰克的事 他都可以大有作为
You deserve better, Mary.
你值得得到更好的 玛丽
Won't you freak. Alright.
别神叨了行吗 行了
Watch it.
看着点
You call that a tunnel?
你管这叫地道?
Heritage wombat.
袋熊的遗物
Kept digging underneath to keep food safe.
它们一直往下挖 来保存食物
It should be wild spuds?
可以是野生土豆?
Hid a pretty bugged stuff, too.
也可以藏一些可爱的窃听小物品
How does it feel to be dead? No money.
死掉的感觉怎样? 没钱
No horses, no prospects.
没马 没希望
We might as well be dead.
那我们还不如死掉算了
Come out of the ground like newborn babies.
钻出来的感觉可真像是新生的婴儿啊
New life means new opportunity.
新生活意味着新机会
We get to start afresh. Alright, fellas.
我们又要重新出发了 好的 伙计们
Looks like we walk. Dan, pick a direction.
看来我们得走了 丹 选个方向
Nearest hot bath.
最近的有热水浴的地方
That way.
在那边
Mary! Emilia!
玛丽! 艾美莉亚!
I've got a message for you.
我有口信带给你
From Jack.
杰克给你的
He's not dead.
他没有死
Jack asked me to tell you that he plans to claim some land
杰克让我告诉你他准备拿到一些土地
and start a farm, and once he's up and running, he'll get word to you.
开一个农场 等他准备好了 他会给你捎信的
To do what?
干什么呢?
You'll get word to me to do what?
你告诉我♥干♥什么?
To be with him.
和他在一起
To be together, the two of you. Is he serious?
跟他在一起 你们两个 他说真的?
I've three businesses to run.
我有三个生意要照料
What is he expecting me to do? Sell up and walk away?
他想让我怎样? 全卖♥♥掉跟他远走高飞?
The arrogance of the man.
那个自大的男人
Typical ruddy Jack.
真是十足的杰克
Can't even go back to Hopetoun.
都不能回霍普顿
I'll have to leave the district.
我得离开那地方
Keep a low profile. Change our names.
保持低调 改名换姓
You know how long it took me to come up with the name Captain Gunpowder?
你知道我花了多久才想到一个火♥药♥上尉的称号♥?
How about Captain Cook?
烹饪上尉如何呢?
What? Fellas.
什么? 伙计们
This guy has horses.
这家伙有马
Hi there!
嗨!
See you found our horses? My horses.
是你找到我们的马? 这是我的马
Wait a minute.
等等
The thing is we had a little incident
我们遇到了点儿小插曲
which caused our horses to do a bunk, so we'd be grateful...
我们的马跑掉了 所以我们会很感激...
They're my horses.
这可是我的马
What do we say we have a fresh start?
对于新的开始我们能说些什么呢?
Hang us.
绞死我们
How much for one?
多少钱一匹?
Ten guineas.
十个基尼
Just the one, cap?
就买♥♥一匹 上尉?
That sounds like you got more than enough in there to cover all of us here.
你那口气可像是有能力把我们的马都买♥♥了
I just blew up my home.
我刚把我家给炸了
剧集 | 野性男孩(2011) | 导航列表