剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, come on. I don't recall
别扯了 我记得
us ever evaluating a potential board member
我们从来没有根据私生活
based on their... their personal life.
来评价候选成员
Right? I mean, Buzzy, do you have anything
对吧 巴兹 你要不要为
that you would like to say... See what I mean?
莎拉·普弗曼 明白我的意思了吧
on Sarah Pfefferman's behalf?
说句公道话
With all due respect, I think
恕我直言 我觉得
you are too close to this situation,
你跟这件事有过深的私人关系
and you should recuse yourself.
你应该自动回避
I agree. Just to keep it clean.
我同意 只是为了公平起见
That makes sense to me. Okay.
合情合理 好了
So why don't we just take a vote?
我们投票吧
Well... Everybody who's in favor
好吧 有谁赞成
of Sarah Pfefferman being on the board,
让莎拉·普弗曼加入理事会
raise your hand and say "Aye."
请举手说"赞成"
One more little finishing touch here.
最后修饰一下
Yeah. That's a lot of hair.
很好 头发好多
This clip-in bang, it gives you something to play with.
这种夹入式刘海 可以让你自♥由♥发挥
Oh, finally.
我终于有了
A bang I can play with.
可以自♥由♥发挥的刘海
Vicki.
薇姬
Vic?
薇姬
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Uh, Sarah?
莎拉
Rabbi Raquel!
拉奎尔拉比
Are you in the kitchen? Oh, my God.
你在厨房♥吗 天啊
Get in here. I'm dying to hear.
快进来 我迫不及待要听结果了
Am I, like, the hottest shit that that temple has ever seen?
我是不是教会有史以来最火♥辣♥的成员
Uh, oh, I mean...
我是说...
Tell me, tell me.
快告诉我
Uh, yeah, it was good.
挺好
It was really good. Do you want tea?
挺好的 要喝茶吗
I'm making tea. No, that's okay.
我准备沏茶 不用了
Oh, come on. Have some with me. Okay.
来吧 和我一起喝点 好吧
It's good for the tummy. Yes.
喝茶养胃 是啊
Okay, tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me.
好了 告诉我 快告诉我
Sarah, um, okay.
莎拉 是这样
It didn't go... go our way, I guess.
结果恐怕和我们想象的不太一样
Just... What? What do you mean?
就是 什么 你这是什么意思
Well, Sarah...
莎拉
y-you have an enemy at Mid-city.
你在中♥央♥城树敌了
I mean, I've never seen anything like it...
我从来没见过这样的
What are you talking about? She poisoned the board.
你在说什么 她给整个理事会洗♥脑♥
Who?
谁啊
It's not ethical for me to tell you.
我这样告诉你有违职业道德
Laura Milton-Kaufberger.
是劳拉·米尔顿·考夫伯格
Okay. What did she say?
好吧 她都说什么了
Sarah...
莎拉
What did she say?
她都说什么了
Oh. What she said is that you have a dark energy.
她说你充满负能量
I have a dark energy? I am so sorry.
我充满负能量 我很抱歉
Doesn't matter. Let's let it go.
无所谓的 别计较了
Resting Bitchface said I have a dark energy?
天生臭脸婆说我充满负能量
Sarah, let's move on.
莎拉 放下吧
What was the vote?
投票结果如何
That has no bearing on this.
那已经无所谓了
43? Honey, you don't need any of these people
四比三 亲 你不需要他们来
to have access to your spirituality.
丰富你的精神世界
52. This is about your relationship to you.
五比二 这是你的精神世界
All you have to do is create a space...
你只需要在内心深处
61? inside yourself
六比一 创造一个精神空间
that has nothing to do... 61.
这和什么理事会 教会 六比一
with any board, any temple.
都没关系
This is... This is all just noise.
这些 都只是外界的干扰罢了
Wait. Buzzy didn't vote for me?
等一下 巴兹也没给我投票
The important thing is...
重要的是
Nobody voted for me?
我一票都没有
Nobody voted for me.
我真的一票都没有
It was...
结果是
It was unanimous?
一致反对
Didn't you at least vote for me?
你都没有给我投票
I'm... I'm on the... I'm on the staff,
我 我是工作人员
so I'm not... I'm not allowed to vote.
所以我没有 我没有投票权
She's a cunt.
她是个大傻♥逼♥
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
An anorexic cunt. Okay.
一个得厌食症的大傻♥逼♥ 好吧
Hi, Jim Croce.
你好啊 吉姆·克罗奇
What's up?
你好啊
Um, I found this thing,
我找到了这个
and it's, like, kind of a mess.
有点破
Sounds good.
听起来不错
So I was just kind of, like, you know, fixing it up.
所以我刚才就在修这个
Sounds great, but it's Moppa's birthday party,
好主意 但今天要给妈爸举♥行♥生日派对
so will you come help me set the table?
你要不要帮我摆桌子
Because we are Tminus some... Okay. Yeah.
因为时间不多了 好的 我来
Okay? How was the dentist?
好吗 牙医看得怎么样
I have, uh, 700 cavities.
我长了700颗蛀牙
Look. Uh. Hey.
看看谁来了
Oh. Hello, beautiful people!
美女帅哥们 你们好啊
Hi. Hi. What's up?
你们好 你们好
Hello, Buzz.
你好 巴兹
Look at this place.
瞧瞧这地方
Hey, kiddies... You guys look hot.
好啊 孩子们 你们看上去好火♥辣♥
we need a place to put our leathers.
我们需要个地方挂皮草
Hello, delicious.
你好啊 小帅哥
Just give me your leathers. All right.
把你的皮草给我吧 好咧
Are those chaps? Everything. Here.
那是皮套裤吗 各种东西 给
He's wearing chaps? Yes, he's wearing chaps.
他竟然穿皮套裤 是的 他穿的是皮套裤
You guys need a mud room
你们需要一个沾泥衣物存放室
for sporty people in your family who arrive with gear.
给携带装备到你们家来做客的运动爱好者
We are not a people of the gear.
我们家人都不喜欢玩装备
We are now.
我们现在是了
I'm a real California girl.
我是个真正的加州女郎
Let me kiss you. All right.
让我亲亲你 好咧
I can handle it.
我可以应付的
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
I want to be part of your tribe.
我想融入你的"族群"
Try swarm.
说"蜂群"比较合适
You know, I'm fine with that, too.
那个我也可以接受
You got something in your dress?
你的裙子里垫了什么东西吗
Like what?
比如什么
Like an ass.
比如假屁♥股♥
Must have been something they put in the shapewear that I bought.
肯定是他们在我买♥♥的塑形内衣里放了什么东西
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hello.
大家好啊
Hi. Oh, the birthday girl is here.
嗨 寿星女郎来了哦
Birthday girl is here.
寿星女郎到了
Birthday girl present.
寿星女郎驾到
How are you doing?
你还好吗
Hi. Oh, my God.
嗨 天啊
It looks beautiful.
看上去好美
How are you?
你还好吗
Doesn't she look fantastic?
她看上去美爆了 对吧
People are steppin' it up. Fantastic.
真是越来越光鲜亮丽了 美极了
Oh, my. Wow, look at you.
天啊 瞧瞧你
Is this a birthday makeover?
这算是生日形象大改造吗
It's an everything makeover.
是彻底地改造了
You look beautiful. As do you.
你看上去好美 你也是
You're so skinny-Winnie.
你现在好苗条啊
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表