剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Josh.
乔希
Hey, Colton.
嗨 科尔顿
You good?
你好吗
Yeah. How are you? Uh, good.
挺好 你呢 我很好
Come on in.
进来吧
Can't believe you drove all the way out here just to see me.
我真不敢相信你大老远开车来看我
Can I get you a drink, or did you wanna see the...
你想喝点什么还是想...
Um, I'm okay. Sure, sure.
我不用了 好的 好的
Living room, dining room.
客厅 餐厅
Uh, show you the kitchen real quick.
快速带你看一眼厨房♥
Blossie's a great cook.
布洛希很会做饭
This is where I do most of my cooking.
我一般都用这个解决伙食
In the microwave.
微波炉
Um, this is where we eat breakfast every morning.
我们每天早上在这儿吃早饭
Was Fussypuss touring?
挑剔猫乐队巡演了吗
Told all my friends about them.
我向所有的朋友安利了她们
Oh, you did? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
That's cool. Yeah.
不错嘛 是的
Thanks, man. I'm gonna get you some water.
谢谢 小家伙 我给你倒杯水吧
So I have something I need to tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
Okay.
好的
And I, um... Hey, Josh.
我... 乔希
Don't worry about me holding a grudge or anything like that.
不用担心我心怀怨恨什么的
You know, I... I prayed a lot,
我经常祷告
and I worked through a lot of feelings when I got back...
回来以后我克服了很多情绪
everything that happened, you know, with me and you
想通了所有的事 我和你
and Rabbi Raquel and... and Rita, you know?
和拉比拉奎尔 还有丽塔的事
Rita died.
丽塔死了
God, this place, it depresses me.
我的天 这地方让我心情沮丧
It's a good thing you're doing.
你现在这样做很好
You have to show up for people.
你得看望你的家人
Yes, well, I've not always done that,
好吧 我以前可不怎么这样
as Bryna will tell you, repeatedly.
布丽娜定会一遍又一遍地跟你说的
Well, if you're very good, you can buy me a drink later.
如果你超级好的话 可以请我喝一杯
Oh, I'll buy you many drinks.
我会请你喝很多杯
Come in.
进来
Hi, Bry.
嗨 布丽
How is she?
她怎么样
They just moved her in here this morning.
他们今早刚把她转到这个病房♥来
She's been sleeping. All right.
她一直在睡 好吧
Hi, I'm Vicki.
你好 我是薇姬
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Hey, Mom, it's Maura.
妈 我是莫娜
I'm here with Bryna and Vicki.
我和布丽娜还有薇姬来看你
Hi, Rose!
你好 罗丝
A royal flush!
同花大顺
Jeez, it's about time!
老天 终于来了
That's great.
太好了
So this is what it all comes down to.
最后都是这么个结局
If we're lucky.
前提是够幸运
Um, are either of you hungry?
你们饿不饿
I've got some leftover Chinese at my place.
我那儿有些没吃完的中餐
I could heat that up. Right?
我可以热一热 是吗
Oh, um, I don't think so.
我看还是算了吧
We were gonna stop at the Elephant Cafe.
我们一会要去大象餐厅
You're more than welcome to come. No. That's silly.
非常欢迎你一起来 不 那可真傻
Why would you do that? Yeah?
为什么要去那儿吃饭 怎么了
Waste $50?
浪费50块钱
Come on. You could help me carry these things back.
拜托 你可以帮我把这些东西搬回去
Help me over here?
帮帮我怎么样
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 太好了
Should I help? Sure.
我也帮忙吧 好啊
It's the boxes here.
要搬这些箱子
Alleyoop. There you go. Two! Oh, God!
空中传球 接着 两分 天啊
You did that really well. My turn. Come on.
你投得真好 该我了 来吧
All right, here we go.
好的 开始了
Hell, no. It's cute.
不 很精美
Yeah? Are you loving my Haggadah?
真的吗 你喜欢我的哈加达吗
Mid-City can suck it.
中城区可以去死了
No, it can't. This Seder is going to kick ass.
不 不会的 这次逾越节家宴会非常棒
I did such a good job. I know.
我做得太棒了 我懂的
All right.
好吧
Have you fucked him yet? Oh, my.
你和他上♥床♥了吗 我的天
Come on.
说吧
Come on. Have you? No.
快说 上♥床♥了吗 没有
You like him? No, I...
你喜欢他吗 不 我...
Come on, you cannot tell me you don't have something going with him.
别告诉我你和他什么事都没有
I see his widow pheromones spraying all over you.
我已经察觉到你们之间强烈的吸引力了
He's way too sweet for me. What?
他对我来说太温柔了 什么
No, he's like... He's a very, very, very good person.
不 他是个非常非常好的人
It's... He's too sweet.
只不过他太温柔了
Oh, are you afraid you can't get a hard-on for that sweetness?
你是担心他太温柔 你骚不起来吗
Come on, you need to bone him, Raquel.
你得上了他 拉奎尔
Sarah...
莎拉
What?
怎么了
You're in this galaxy called Kronos,
你身处一个叫克洛诺斯的星系中
and everyone is working collectively,
所有人都会合作
and everyone chooses, like, a particular, like, avatar,
而且每个人都会选择一个很特别的化身
like, a mythical creature. You know, like, I'm a wizard,
一个虚构的角色 我是个巫师
and this guy I was playing with the other day, he was a dragon.
那天和我一起玩的那个人 他是条龙
But why does he get to be the dragon?
他为什么就能当龙呢
Oh, I would never be the dragon.
我肯定不会选龙的
No? No.
不吗 不选
So the dragon's uncool? No, it's just that
所以说龙不酷吗 不是的
I've always preferred to be the wizard.
我一直都更喜欢巫师
Yeah, well, of course. Cheers.
好吧 当然了 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I have a question. Yes.
我有个问题 说吧
Um, Mom, did she...
妈妈有没有...
Has she written anything down
她写没写过
about her wishes or anything? No.
遗嘱什么的 没有
We're not getting anything. That's not the question.
我们什么都得不到 我问的不是这个
Listen to me. There's no money.
听我说 没有遗产
But I thought Grandma Rose was giving me the stamp collection.
但我以为罗丝外婆会把邮票收藏品给我
If she said so, she said so.
如果她这么说了 那就这么办
I'm happy to hear the younger generation
我很高兴现在的年轻人
is interested in "Phile-ately."
对"集优"感兴趣
It's "Philately." Philately?
是"集邮" "集邮"
It's philately. It's not.
集邮 才不是
It's philate... It's "Philately."
是"集优" "集邮"
It is? You don't know what it is.
是吗 你根本不知道那是什么
I do, it's stamps. It's about stamps. It's collecting...
我知道 邮票 就是收集邮票
Oh, my gosh, I went to school, you know.
我的天 我上过学 你知道的
Do you need help with money?
你需要钱吗
'Cause I'm here to help.
我很乐意帮助你
Where were you 15 years ago?
15年前你干什么去了
Why don't you get off this endless martyr thing?
你能不能别再提吃苦受罪的事
Doesn't that get tiring?
说多了不令人烦吗
Yeah. Why don't I become more like you?
是啊 我何不变得更像你呢
Send out emails begging for organic food
整形手术恢复期到处发邮件
while I'm recovering from my plastic surgery. Scooch in.
朝人家要有机食品 让一让
Can I ask you a personal question, Vicki?
可以问个私人问题吗 薇姬
Sure. Yeah.
当然可以
Did you send out those emails when you had your sex change?
你做变性手术的时候也发那种邮件吗
Jesus Christ. What?
上帝啊 怎么了
I'm not trans.
我不是跨性别者
Oh, my God. Oh, I'm so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
Oh, forgive me.
原谅我
I thought maybe that's what the two of you saw in each other.
我还以为你俩是因为这个才看对眼的呢
Well, I feel like a fool.
我好傻
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表