剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
And then that fuckface says he wants me off hormones.
然后那个傻♥逼♥说他希望我停掉激素
I am not going through this thing without estrogen.
我才不要停止服用雌激素呢
I'm serious, really.
我是认真的
I'm just so sick of that whole bathroom mishigas...
我真是受够了上洗手间时遭人白眼 引发混乱
and that staff at the grocery store.
以及杂货店员工的反应
Can I take your bags, ma'am? Sir?
需要我帮你提包吗 女士 先生
Sir? Listen to me.
是先生吧 听我说
You're a baby trans. You'll get used to it.
你在变性这方面还很嫩 你会习惯的
Aww, I'm a baby trans. Really. Isn't that sweet?
我是个很嫩的变性人啊 真的 那不是很好吗
I just made that up. Do you like it?
那个词是我编的 你喜欢吗
Damn, girl.
该死的 姑娘
All right, well, now that Vicky and I are through,
好了 既然现在薇姬和我已经玩完了
this baby trans needs to get fucked up
我这个很嫩的变性人 得好好疯狂一把
and smoke 10,000 cigarettes. I like it.
抽上一万根香烟 我喜欢
And I wanna go dancing at the Oxwood. All right.
我还要去奥克斯伍德跳舞 好啊
Okay. I wanna go dancing,
行啊 我想去跳舞
and I wanna have some fun. Okay.
我想找点乐子 好的
I'm gonna change, and I'm gonna wear something cunt!
我要改变 我要穿些淫♥荡♥暴露的衣服
Cunt!
淫♥荡♥
You'd have done the same thing.
换做是你也会做出同样的选择
No, I... I would not convert to another religion
不 我...我不会因为站在台上
because a bunch of people were staring at me on a stage.
被一群人盯着看 就皈依别的宗教
It's not a bit. I didn't say I converted.
完全不可能 我没说我皈依了
You're going around pretending to be a Christian.
你现在整天假装是个基♥督♥徒
Fyi...
告诉你一下
half this country is pretending to be Christian right now.
现在这个国家有半数的人都在假装基♥督♥徒
What does it matter what I believe?
我信什么难道真要吗
I'm happy. Okay?
我很开心 好吗
I mean, also, I cannot let Colton down again.
并且 我不能再次让科尔顿失望了
I need to be here for him.
我需要在他身边支持他
Shell, you gotta look at this. These dogs are crazy.
雪莉 你得来看这个 这些狗狗真令人难以置信
I don't mean to be a nag, Buzzy,
我不想唠叨 巴兹
but if you have time to watch television,
但如果你有时间看电视
you have time to go to the ATM to get that ten you owe me.
你就有时间去自动取款机 取10块钱还给我
Honey-pie, you can't get a ten out of an ATM.
亲爱的 自动取款机是取不出来10块钱的
It's not the ten, Buzzy.
不是这10块钱的问题 巴兹
It's the twenty from last week
还包括上周的20块
and the fifteen from the other day
那天的15块
and the seven from whenever.
以及某一次的7块
First you tell me you're broke,
一开始你跟我说你破产了
because you're in a lawsuit about a patent.
因为你身陷一场专利权的官司
That's true.
那事是真的
And then you say it's back taxes. Also true.
然后你又说是拖欠税款的问题 也是真的
Well, I just don't know what to believe.
我都不知道该相信什么了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
So, there is something that I haven't told you,
的确有件事我没有告诉你
because it's kind of a sad story.
因为这事说起来还挺悲伤的
You know how I said I'd never been married before?
你还记得我说过我从没结过婚吗
That I'd never met the one? Well, that wasn't true.
说我从没遇到命中注定的那个女人 我说了假话
I was married to a...
我曾经娶了...
to a sweet lady named Donna.
一个叫唐娜的好女人
And just before our 20th anniversary,
就在快到我们结婚20周年纪念日的时候
she got the diagnosis.
她拿到了诊断结果
Cancer.
是癌症
Why wouldn't you tell me about a thing like that?
这种事你之前为什么不告诉我
I didn't want you to feel sorry for me.
我不希望你可怜我
She was so brave with the chemo and the hair loss,
她很勇敢地去面对化疗 脱发这些
and she was so concerned about how she looked,
她很担心自己的外貌
but she was always beautiful to me.
但她在我眼中一直都很美
And I just wanted the best for her,
我希望为她做最好的安排
so we had the nurse at home and experimental medicine,
所以我们请了个住家护士 采用了试验药物
and I had trouble keeping up with the bills.
然后我就没办法支付所有账单了
And then...
然后...
four days after our 22nd anniversary,
在我们的22周年纪念日过后4天
she died.
她去世了
Just before that, she said to me
在临死前 她对我说
that she wanted me to find someone else.
她希望我再找个伴儿
I told her there was no way.
我跟她说那是不可能的
I couldn't imagine that it was possible...
我觉得那是不可能的
until I met you.
直到我遇到了你
You didn't have a wife.
你根本没有过妻子
You're right. I didn't.
你说得对 我的确没有过
But, Shel...
但是 雪莉
Shel. Shel, I...
雪莉 我...
I know it wasn't a whole truth in terms of actual fact,
我知道这并非是完全的事实真♥相♥
but I was just trying to explain to you that,
但我刚刚只是想向你解释清楚
if I had been married,
如果我结过婚
I would have spent every last dollar I had for my dying wife
我会愿意为我濒死的妻子花光我的每一分钱
because that's... that's what money is.
因为...钱就是要花在自己爱的人身上
We're done, Buzzy.
我们玩完了 巴兹
I could accept you being broke.
我可以接受你破产了
I could accept you being in debt to the U.S. Government,
我也可以接受你欠美国政♥府♥的债
but what I will not accept
但我无法接受的是
is being lied to.
被人欺骗
Never again.
绝不再犯这种错
There was, actually, a Donna...
其实我的生命中的确曾有个唐娜...
You need to move out today.
你必须今天就搬出去
Really? What about the cruise?
不是吧 巡游的事怎么办
I'm fine. I'll have my family.
我没事 我还有我的家人
Okay.
好吧
Sorry about today.
今天的事我很抱歉
It was a little bit scary.
的确有点吓人
I know. I scared myself.
我知道 我也吓到自己了
Do you want a backrub or something?
你想让我帮你揉揉背部吗
Really? Is that a dumb question?
真的吗 那是个很傻的问题吗
Oh, my God, I want that more than anything in the whole world.
天啊 那是我现在最想要的了
Thank you.
谢谢
I so don't deserve it.
我真不值得你对我这么好
You so don't deserve it.
你的确很不值得
My God, you're so good at that.
天啊 你真擅长这个
I fucked everything up. I can't do anything right.
我把一切都搞砸了 我什么事都做不好
Come on. You got a hundred non-observant Jews
拜托 你让上百个不虔诚的犹太人
to sing "Ya day day die die die."
一起唱宗教歌♥曲
No, I didn't. Raquel did.
不 不是我的功劳 是拉奎尔的功劳
And now Raquel's MIA. And Pony's gone.
现在拉奎尔消失了 小马也走了
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Yeah, I scared her away... Really?
是啊 我把她吓跑了 真的吗
to do some candle business or something.
她现在去做蜡烛生意什么的了
Anyway, I don't have anyone to do my "Thang."
总之 现在没人满足我那种欲望了
I'm sure you can find somebody else.
我相信你一定会找到别人的
No, I guess there aren't that many people who do it.
不会的 做这种业务的人好像本来就不多
Well, I mean, how hard can it be?
那能有多难呢
What does she do, just, like, boss you around
她要做些什么 就是严苛地对待你
and slap you a little?
稍微拍打你吗
Sort of, yeah.
算是吧
With some hair pulling, you know.
有时还会扯头发
Like this?
像这样吗
Aah. Oh, my God, ow.
天啊
That actually hurt.
那还真挺疼的
That was pretty good.
竟然还挺爽的
Is that how Pony does it?
小马就是这么做的吗
She slapped your fucking ass for you?
她打你的屁♥股♥吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
And she pulls your fucking hair?
她还扯你的头发吗
Is that how she pulls it?
她是这么扯的吗
Come here.
过来
I'm serious. Get over here.
我说真的 滚过来
Come on.
过来
I don't have time for this shit.
我没时间跟你闹着玩
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表