剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
**I'm here, but I'm really gone*
*我在此 但我早已消失
**I'm wrong*
*我错了
**I'm sorry*
*我很抱歉
**Baby, what it all comes down to*
*宝贝 最终的最终
**is that everything's going to be quite all right*
*一切都会好起来的
**Cause I got one hand in my pocket*
*因为我一只手插在口袋里
**And the other one is giving a peace sign*
*另一只手在比和平标志
**I'm free, but I'm focused*
*我自♥由♥ 但我很专注
**I'm green, but I'm wise*
*我青涩 但我有智慧
**I'm hard, but I'm friendly, baby*
*我严厉 但我很友好 宝贝
**I'm sad, but I'm laughing*
*我难过 但我在笑
**I'm brave, but I'm chickenshit*
*我勇敢 但我很懦弱
**I'm sick, but I'm pretty*
*我病了 但我很美丽
**Baby, what it all boils down to*
*宝贝 最终的最终
**is that no one's got it all figured out just yet.*
*还没有知道会怎样呢
**'Cause I got one hand in my pocket*
*因为我一只手插在口袋里
**And the other one is playing the piano*
*另一只手在弹钢琴
Give it up for Trevor, everybody!
为特雷弗鼓掌 各位
**What it all boils down to*
*最终的最终
**my friends *
*我的朋友们
**is that everything's just...*
*一切都....
**Fine, fine,fine *
*会好的 会好的
**Cause I got one hand in my pocket*
*因为我一只手插在口袋里
**and the other one is hailin' a taxicab.*
*另一只手在拦出租车
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表