剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I think I'm okay with the face.
我倒是能接受他做脸部整形
Just...
只不过...
the idea of Dad's pussy.
爸爸突然有了个阴♥道♥...
Dad's pussy.
爸爸的阴♥道♥
Dad's pussy.
爸爸的阴♥道♥
Where's Mom hiding?
妈妈藏哪了
I hear Munchkins.
我听见了小家伙的声音
This is a great spot.
藏在这很不错
I'm not playing.
我不玩
I'm not playing.
我不玩
Come on.
走吧
Your family's the best, I love your family.
你的家人最棒了 我爱你的家人
I mean, they're crazy, but I love them.
他们都是疯子 可我爱他们
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Will you put your arm around me?
还好 搂着我行吗
You're good? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Can I just ask you something?
能问你个事吗
I just... I just want to... just want to know her...
我想...我想知道她...
What's her name?
她叫什么
I like how you wait till we're trapped together to ask me this shit.
你一直等到我们被困在一起才问 真好
You don't know her.
你不认识她
I don't know her?
我不认识她吗
Her name's Una.
她叫乌娜
Una? Una?
乌娜 乌娜
Wait a second. Una is...
等一下 乌娜是...
Wait. The spin instructor Una?
慢着 动感单车教练乌娜吗
Come here. Back this way.
过来 往这边走
This way. Kids, this way.
这边走 孩子们 这里
I mean, honestly, does it really matter how I feel?
说真的 我怎么想真的重要吗
I mean, it's like she's got to do her.
她反正也会去做手术
Yeah, she does.
是啊 她肯定会的
I'm proud of her.
我为她感到骄傲
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
You know? It's not easy.
你知道吗 这很不容易
So you guys...
所以你们...
Used to be roommates?
以前是室友吗
Yeah. I finally have my own spot.
是啊 但我终于有了自己的窝
It's good. I switched out my job.
挺不错的 我换工作了
The money's a little better, so...
手头宽裕了一点 所以...
you know.
你懂的
What?
什么
Uh, where... where... where are you working now?
你...你现在在哪上班
Silver Reign.
白银帝国
Silver Reign Silver Reign?
那个白银帝国夜♥总♥会♥吗
Silver Reign Silver Reign.
白银帝国夜♥总♥会♥
You... You strip?
你...你是脱衣舞娘
No. Actually, I'm the Silver Reign IT person.
不 我在那里负责IT业务
Shut the fuck up.
别扯了
Oh, sweetie, I'm not playing.
亲爱的 我没玩
Do you want to go?
你想走吗
Why would you wait to speak
你为什么一直等到
before an audience of all these people about your surgery?
这么多人在一起的时候才说手术的事
They're my family. I mean... I mean...
他们是我的家人 我是说...
of course I'm going to talk to them.
我当然要告诉他们
It didn't occur to you
你难道没想过
to talk to me about this first?
先和我谈谈吗
What's going on? I'd just like to know
这是怎么了 我就是想知道
what it is about you that needs an audience
你为什么一定要当着这么多人的面
for this kind of thing,
才宣布这种事
why you can't say to me...
为什么你不能告诉我...
It's my family.
他们是我家人
At home before we leave,
我们走之前在家的时候
in the car on the way up here...
坐车来这的路上...
Oh, by the way, honey, I'm thinking about this.
你可以说"对了 亲爱的 我有这个打算"
I did not know I was going to say it until I said it.
在说出口之前 我并不知道我要说
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
Let's go home because this is stupid.
我们回家吧 这太傻了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Oh, sorry. Not playing? Come on in.
抱歉 不玩吗 进来吧
Sorry. Hi.
抱歉 你好
Come on in. Come on, come on.
进来 快 快
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
进来 快 快
Okay, everybody here?
好 人全了吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Now turn off the lights.
好的 关灯
Yeah.
好的
Those fuckers at the temple.
教会那些混♥蛋♥
Do you remember how I used to try out for everything
你还记得我以前努力尝试一切
and no one ever wanted me?
可是没人想要我吗
I mean, I... I... I tried out for band.
我...我申请加入乐队
I tried out for cheerleading.
我申请加入拉拉队
I... I tried out with that... the thing with the...
我还申请过 那个什么来着
Rhythmic gymnastics?
艺术体操
Why the fuck do I know that?
我怎么会知道的
Okay, first of all, people want you,
好了 首先 大家都是想要你的
and whatever, I'm alone.
再说 随便吧 我就是一个人啊
So what's the big deal? Oh, really?
那又怎样 真的吗
Yeah. Really?
是啊 真的吗
Yeah. Who do you live with?
真的 你和谁住在一起
What's going on upstairs?
你们在楼上干什么
You're fucking baking cakes, okay?
你们在烤蛋糕 好吗
That's not the same. It is.
不是一回事 就是一回事
You and Josh are like a married...
你和乔希就像两口子
And he was mine, by the way.
顺便说一下 他以前是我的
You fucking stole him from me
自从你出生那一刻起
the second you were born.
你就把他从我身边偷走了
He was mine.
他曾经是我的
That is...
那真是...
Whatever.
随便吧
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊 天啊
What? What? There's something over there.
怎么了 怎么了 那里有什么东西
What is it? What is it?
是什么 是什么
What is that? Holy shit.
那是什么 妈的
Jesus Christ, it's alive.
上帝啊 是个活物
It's alive. It's...
是活的 它...
Wait. Is that a... Is that a turtle?
等等 那是...乌龟吗
Wait. Didn't we used to have a turtle?
慢着 我们以前不是养过乌龟吗
Who are we missing?
现在还差谁
Ali. Sarah's not here.
艾丽 莎拉不在
Let's just go.
准备好
What's going on? What is this?
怎么了 这是什么
What is that? What is that?
那是什么 那是什么
Look at it.
看呐
It's a turtle.
是只乌龟
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God. It's... It's Nacho.
我的天 那是玉米片
That's awesome.
好极了
It was our pet when we were young.
它是我们小时候养的宠物
It's 30 years old.
它都30岁了
Oh, my God. Mommy, can we take him home?
天啊 妈妈 我们可以把它带回家吗
Dude.
老兄
Dude.
老兄
He's huge and ancient.
它又大又老
Oh, my Gosh.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表