剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I'm only late because of Google Maps.
我之所以迟到 都是因为谷歌♥地图
They kept sending me from one totally fucked parking lot
它把我从一个傻♥逼♥停车场
to another fucked parking lot.
导到又一个傻♥逼♥停车场
Nobody uses that anymore.
谁还用那玩意儿啊
Well, what do they use?
那大家用什么
They use Waze now.
都改用位智地图了
Oh, fuck, that's right.
操 对哦
Worship that cock.
给我好好舔鸡♥巴♥
So what's your deal? Are you, uh, dating anyone?
你什么情况 谈恋爱了吗
No, not really.
没有
Not really? Who are you having sex with not really?
没有吗 那你在跟谁上♥床♥
No one. Not right now.
没人 近期没有
You're doing that?
你要用吗
Yeah. Just to try.
是啊 试试
Try some.
试试吧
Put it on.
抹点
Is it working?
有用吗
Is it working for you?
对你有效果吗
It's not not working.
没效果
I'm kind of getting turned on.
我好像性趣来了
Feel how wet I am.
感受下我有多湿
Is that a cream? What...
那是药霜还是...
Cool.
好爽
Thanks.
谢了
That was fun.
挺好玩的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Bye.
再见
Maura? Hold on.
莫娜 等等
Hon? Hold on!
亲爱的 等一等
All right.
好
Listen, I am really sorry
听着 我非常抱歉
that I didn't make it to the hospital.
我没去医院
Oh, that's fine.
没关系
I just assumed that Vicki would drop everything and...
我以为薇姬会把其他事情推了然后...
Yeah, she came. come over.
没错 她来了 过来
Yeah. How are you?
来了 你怎么样
Honestly? Not great.
说实话 不太好
I fell, so they're taking all these tests,
我摔倒了 所以做了这么多检查
and I'm, you know, I'm not in great shape.
而且我身体不太好
I never exercise, and I smoke too much,
我从不运动 抽太多烟
and I know that.
我知道的
I feel... Something's off.
我感觉有些不对劲
Okay. Can I say something to you?
好了 我能跟你说句话吗
You've got to listen to your body.
你得听从你的身体
M-My body and I haven't really been talking.
我的身体跟我不怎么聊天
Something is happening on the grill.
灶台上有戏看了
What is happening?
什么情况
Someone crazy here is making, uh, breakfast for supper.
一个疯子在这做早餐当晚饭
Oh, breakfast for supper. You maniac.
早餐当晚饭 你疯了
Fucking lunatic fringe over here.
真是个彻头彻尾的疯子
That is just outrageous.
简直丧心病狂
It's insane, and yet here I am doing it.
太疯狂了 但我还在继续
Should we have wine or beer?
我们喝红酒还是啤酒
I need to drink a lot.
我得灌几杯
Maybe a wine, like a cab.
红酒吧 来一开普
Cabbie?
开普
Yeah, like a big cab, maybe.
是啊 来一大开普吧
How big cab?
多大开普
You know what?
跟你说
You've been working so hard.
你工作这么努力
I think you've earned a Barolo.
你该开一支巴罗洛葡萄酒
You know what? You're damn right I have.
我他妈确实应该开一支
Deservsies?
应得的吗
I deservsies this. Let me tell you why.
我应得的 跟你解释解释
This AirBnB thing is fucking killing me.
把房♥子挂到网上出租真快折腾死我了
I mean, the cash is good,
虽然钱是挺多的
but these people, they're Nazis.
但那些人简直就是纳粹啊
They want everything to be clean each time.
他们要求每次有人入住前都要做一次清洁
Like you have to wash the towels
一有人入住
every time somebody checks in, and the sheets.
你就得把毛巾床单洗一遍
And you've got to dust. I mean, it's a full-time fucking job.
你还得打扫 简直是份操蛋的全职工作啊
I may have to up the price.
我可能得抬高点价格
The fucking monsters.
操蛋的魔鬼们
Give me a fucking break.
饶了我吧
That's right?
好喝吗
No, I need sweatsies.
不行 我要换身衣服
All right. I'll load it up.
好 我来装盘
Lucy, I'm home.
露西 我回来啦
Daddy! Daddy's home!
爸爸 爸爸回来了
Daddy, where have you been?
爸爸 你去哪了
I've been at work.
我上班去了啊
What are we doing for dinner?
晚餐吃什么
Oh, check it out.
瞧瞧
Oh, this is legit.
好棒
Is this a zucchini blossom?
这是南瓜花吗
It is. This is a fucking zucchini blossom?
是的 这他妈是南瓜花吗
It's not bad, right?
不错吧
What have you done with my ex-wife?
你把我前妻怎么了
Here. Honey, would you give these out to...
来 亲爱的 搭把手
Yeah. Who wants some salad?
好的 谁想吃沙拉
Try it at least. Just try it.
试一试 试试
Just try one bite of it.
试一口
Definitely take the Jenner side.
绝对站在珍娜这边
Here's the kicker.
意想不到的是
She was 17 years old in this picture.
她拍这张照片时才17岁
Married, too. And she was married.
结婚了 她那时结婚了
And... Kind of like...
而且... 有点像...
Kind of like me.
有点像我
I'd better not hear that from you.
我可不想听你这么说
Yes, yes, yes.
通过 通过 通过
I think I may have cheated on my girlfriend today.
我今天好像背叛我女朋友了
I didn't realize Leslie was officially your girlfriend.
我没意识到莱斯莉正式成为你女朋友了
Whatever she is, I cheated on her by raping myself.
不管她是什么身份 我都以强♥奸♥自我的方式出轨了
Actually, I raped my hand with some weird chick's vagina.
实际上 我让一个奇葩女的阴♥道♥强♥奸♥了我的手
I hate when that happens.
我很讨厌这种事
Up next... Has that happened to you?
稍后播出 你也遇到过这种事吗
Oh. New "Shark Tank."
新一♥期♥《创智赢家》
Ah, this show's the best.
这个节目最好看了
Oh, my God. Yoshi! "Battle"!
天呐 小恐龙 《战役》
What?
什么
Remember when we were little and you wrote us that song?
你还记得小时候你写给我们的那首歌♥吗
Our Honeymoon Sonata?
我们的蜜月奏鸣曲
Ready?
准备好了吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表