剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
I worry a lot. Yeah.
我很担心 嗯
But, you know, if I've told her once,
但是 如果我已经告诉她了一次
I've told her 10,000 times,
我已经告诉过她上万次了
she's perfect the way she is.
她现在的样子很完美
Oh, well, I wouldn't go that far.
我觉得说完美太夸张了吧
Hey, sweetie, I wanna go.
亲爱的 我要走了
I'm not felling well. Okay.
我觉得不舒服 好
You know, I wanted lipo for 20 years.
我想做抽脂手术想了20年了
My God. I didn't die not getting it.
天呐 我没做也没死啊
Well, you know, it's not exactly the same thing,
其实这不是一回事
but, you know, carpe fucking Diem, Bry.
但是 学会及时行乐吧 布丽
Go get your lipo.
去做你的抽脂手术吧
It's a little late!
现在有点儿晚了
I spent half of my life caring for our mother.
我花了半辈子照顾我们的母亲
Now what have I got left? Nothing!
现在我剩下了什么 什么也没有
Well, life sucks, honey, and then you die, all right?
生活很操蛋 亲爱的 然后你会死掉 好吗
Really?
是吗
Thank you for a lovely evening. Doesn't suck for you!
谢谢你今晚的款待 对你来说并不操蛋啊
You're getting everything you want! Can we go?
你会得到所有你要的 我们能走吗
You were not a handsome man. Let's go.
你以前不是一个帅哥 走吧
And I don't think you're gonna be a very pretty woman,
我也不觉得你能变成什么美女
and I don't think surgery can do anything to help that.
我不认为手术能起到什么作用
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
I don't wanna be trans, I am trans!
我不是想当跨性人 我就是跨性人
The next time I see you,
下次我再见到你的时候
you're probably gonna look like Michael Jackson...
你可能看起来跟迈克尔·杰克逊似的
with half a Brussels sprout for a nose!
用半个球芽甘蓝菜当鼻子
This! This? Yeah?
你这样 就这样的 什么
This is why your husband left you
这就是当年你丈夫
when you were pregnant with Simon.
在你怀着萨蒙时离开你的原因
My husband left me because he's an asshole!
我丈夫离开我是因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, God. I'm sorry, Vicki.
天呐 对不起 薇姬
Let's go.
我们走
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't worry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 没关系
I'm sorry you had to see that. No, no, no, that's okay.
抱歉让你看到这一幕 不不不 没事
We just...
我们只是
We had a bit too much to drink, okay?
我们喝得有点多 好吗
Can you give me the keys, please?
你能把车钥匙给我吗
I'm fine. I know.
我没事 我知道
You've had a lot to drink, so just give me the keys.
你喝得太多了 所以给我车钥匙
Please?
拜托
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you make me... Thank you.
你能让我 谢谢
Can you make me understand something?
你能让我弄明白些事儿吗
You hug her after she says those things?
在她说完那些之后 你竟然拥抱了她
And you side... You side with her?
你站在 你站在她那一边
How do you do that? You say that I'm fine the way I am?
你怎么能这样 你说我目前这样就挺好的
Oh, why? Is that a crime?
怎么了 我犯了什么罪吗
It's not a crime, but that's not me.
不是犯罪 但那不是真正的我
That's not who I am. That's not my...
那不是真实的我 那不是...
Why does it always have to be about Maura all of the time?
为什么无论何时都要以莫娜为中心
I need help... Maura's transition, Maura's surgery!
我需要帮助 莫娜的变性 莫娜的手术
Yes, I'm having surgery and I'm scared.
没错 我要做手术了 我很害怕
Have you ever been scared? Maura, Maura, Maura, all of the time!
你害怕过吗 一直是莫娜莫娜莫娜
All right, just say whatever comes to your head.
好吧 把你脑子里想的全都说出来吧
I will. I will. All right, fine.
我会的 我会的 好吧 行
Let's go. You know, I have to tell you something.
走吧 我必须告诉你
You disappoint me. You're better than this.
你让我失望了 你本不是这么让人失望的人
That's really... You're better than...
那真的是... 你本来不是这么差劲的人
And you know what else? You're cheap.
你知道还有什么吗 你很小气
And you're a terrible tipper.
你给小费很小气
Yeah. To waiters
没错 对服务员
and to valets and to that poor pizza guy.
泊车员 还有那个可怜的送披萨的都很小气
You gave him nothing! It took 45 minutes
你一分钱都没给他 我等那个披萨
for that pizza to show up!
等了45分钟
So what? And I always...
所以呢 我总是...
I always tip 15%.
我总是会给15%的小费
15% is what you give for bad service.
服务差劲的才给15%
15% is when they spit in your food.
15% 是当他们吐口水在你菜里才给的
15% is when they stab you.
15% 是当他们戳到你的时候才给的
You know what? I'm tired of fighting with you.
你知道吗 我受够了跟你争吵
Fine. I'm going. We have different world views.
行吧 我要走了 我们的世界观不同
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 没错
Who knew? I knew. I knew the moment...
当初谁知道呢 我就知道 我早就知道
I knew the moment you gave that valet a dollar.
你给那个泊车员一美元小费的时候 我就知道了
Can't sleep without the fan on ever since I was little.
从我小时候起 不打开这个风扇我就睡不着
Even have a name for it.
我甚至给它起了名字
I call it Fan-Fan.
我叫它 扇扇
FanFan? Yeah.
扇扇 是啊
If you're uncomfortable, let me know.
如果你觉得不舒服 告诉我
I can take the air mattress.
我可以把气垫拿来
You stay in your own bed. All right.
你躺着就行 好
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 我很抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
你不用感到抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
Antlers? That's interesting.
鹿角 有意思
I hate you. Why?
我讨厌你 为什么
Because you got inside of my head.
因为你钻进我脑子里 搞得一团乱
I was feeling all of your pressure.
我可以感受到 你所有的压力
And I knew you were gonna ask me about it so I...
我也知道你会问我情况的 所以我...
We did it. We did it.
我们做了 我们做了
Stop it. I feel like I'm 12 years old.
停下 我觉得我就跟12岁似的
Stop it. Stop it. It was...
停下 停下 那个
Yes, yes! not good.
好棒 好棒 并不怎么样
Oh, my God. No, I'm super happy.
天呐 不 我还是觉得很高兴
That's so cool. Are you even listening to me?
那太酷了 你在听我说吗
Oh, my God. I can't believe I told you this.
天呐 我不敢相信我告诉你了这个
I was reading up on cults, and you know the only thing
我在研读邪教 你知道唯一
more powerful than a charismatic cult leader
比神赐力量的邪教教主更强大的
is a charismatic cult couple.
就是一对邪教伴侣
This is not a cult, Sarah. We're just doing a Seder.
这不是邪教 莎拉 只是在准备逾越节家宴
And we're not a couple. Well, okay, but, you know,
我们也不是一对 好吧 但是
you don't have to slam cults, cults do good things.
你也没必要抨击邪教 邪教也会做好事
Cults, like, create vegetarians and stuff.
邪教 创造出素食主义者什么的
Anyway, we've sold, like, 68 tickets.
另外 我们卖♥♥了 68张票
I mean, this thing is happening.
我是说 这活动越来越像样了
Honestly, I feel like Len and I are,
老实说 我觉得伦和我
like, also connecting around this.
好像 也围绕着这活动有了什么联♥系♥
I feel, like, a little bit of a spark.
我觉得 就像有一点点火花
A spark? You know, like, when we get together,
火花 当我们在一起的时候
around all this Jewy stuff, like, there's this sexy
围绕这些犹太的东西 有种性感
but, like, wholesome vibe going on.
但是 健康的氛围
So are you gonna get back together with Len? Maybe.
所以你要和伦复合吗 有可能
'Cause I thought you said that you were bi or gay or a lesbian.
我以为你说过你是双或男同或女同什么的
That doesn't matter. Doesn't mean I don't love him.
都不重要 不代表我不爱他
Oh, doesn't matter? I wouldn't marry him.
不重要吗 我不会嫁给他
You could marry him again? Maybe, maybe.
你可能再次嫁给他吗 或许吧 或许
I don't know, maybe. I just, like, feel just,
我不知道 有可能 我只是 觉得
like, very inspired by all this spirituality.
非常受到这些灵性的启
It's not spirituality!
这不是什么灵性
Raquel, do you need a glass of water?
拉奎尔 你要来杯水吗
No water!
不要什么水
Sorry.
抱歉
I just want... I'm...
我只是想 我只是
Can you clarify for me really fast
你可以很快地 非常清楚地告诉我
what spirituality is for you, Sarah?
对你来说 灵性是什么吗 莎拉
I... I don't know. I didn't...
我 我不知道 我没有
I mean, I don't... That's... I don't know.
我是说 我不 那个是 我不知道
'Cause I can tell you what it's not.
我可以告诉你它不是什么
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表