剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Chaim! Morty, come here.
卡姆 莫特 过来
Come to me. Look at me.
到我这儿来 看着我
Come here. It's okay. Sweetheart, come here.
到我这来 没事的 亲爱的 过来
Help me. Leave him alone.
救救我 别碰他
Leave the boy alone. Mom!
别碰这孩子 妈
Come here. You want to know what happened
过来 你想知道你格尔尚舅舅
to your uncle Gershon? Do you?
发生了什么事 是吗
Chaim! Stop that. Morton.
卡姆 住手 莫顿
You're being a schmuck! Stop that!
你这样太混♥蛋♥了 住手
He burned to death in the oven.
他在焚烧炉里被烧死了
Oh, you... You want to know why?
你... 你想知道为什么吗
Because your mother and your grandmother
因为你妈和你外婆
let him run around in a skirt!
让他穿着裙子到处跑
He only does it when he's alone.
他只在一个人的时候才会穿裙子
It's just it makes him happy. It's nothing.
那让他觉得开心 真的没什么的
Is Gershon happy?
格尔尚开心吗
You make him stop this,
你必须让他改掉这个恶习
or you get out of my house!
否则就滚出我家
It's the sirens, you know. They make him crazy.
是因为防空警报声 把他逼得发疯了
They make him crazy.
那让他发疯
Watch your head.
当心别碰到头
You do what your zayde says, okay?
你要按照外公的话去做 好吗
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Don't listen to him. Please don't leave.
别听他的 求你别离开
Okay. You put your clothes on now, okay?
好的 你先把衣服穿上 好吗
Go get dressed.
穿上衣服
Mom?
妈
Tommy, throw it! Okay, let's go!
汤米 快投球 好的 开始
Red Rover, Red Rover, send Mary right over!
红海盗 红海盗 快派玛丽来破阵
Red Rover, Red Rover, send Diane right over!
红海盗 红海盗 快派黛安来破阵
Stop!
住手
Let's play it again. Yeah.
我们再玩一次 好的
Yeah, let's play again.
好的 我们再玩一次
Come on, let's play it again.
来吧 我们再玩一次
Wait. I didn't get my chance to cross over.
等等 我可以冲破过去的
The boys are over there.
男孩子都在那边打球
Red Rover is for girls only.
红海盗游戏是女孩玩的
Bryna?
布丽娜
You're a boy, Mort,
你是个男孩 莫特
no matter how many of Mom's dresses you wear.
不管你穿多少妈妈的裙子都无法改变
What happened? Are you okay?
发生什么事了 你没事吧
Bryna, are you okay?
布丽娜 你没事吧
Go get help!
快去寻求帮助
Thank you, hon, for believing in me.
亲爱的 谢谢你对我有信心
I never would have done any of this without you.
没有你 我不可能取得这些成就的
Oh, well, it's all wonderful, my dear.
都很棒 亲爱的
What's your favorite one?
你最爱的是哪一幅
Oh, it's rare for me to be inspired by an individual piece,
我很少会对单独某一幅产生强烈的兴趣
but I...
但我...
I absolutely love the frames.
我极其喜欢这些画框
Ridiculous.
太可笑了
Go, go. Receiveth your people.
去吧 去招待你的观众们吧
Should I say something?
我该发表几句讲话吗
Uh, okay.
好的
Uh, I have a few words for everyone.
我有几句话要说
Hi. Hi. Thank you guys for coming.
大家好 谢谢大家的到来
Um, I'm just gonna say a few things.
我有几句话想说
Um, having an opening like this
举办这样的开业展览
has always been a dream of mine,
一直都是我的梦想
and it's wonderful to have so many loved ones witness its birth.
有这么多亲爱的人来见证它的诞生 可真好
So thank you.
谢谢大家
Uh, I think my journey all started
我觉得我的旅程始于
when I was a kid with crayons, right?
小时候拿着蜡笔乱涂乱画
I just remember sitting, watching TV,
我记得我就坐在那里 看着电视
and my mom gave me crayons
然后我妈就拿了些蜡笔给我
because I could never focus on the TV,
因为我无法专心看电视
and I remember I couldn't stop.
我记得我一画就停不下来了
And I would play with crayons.
我喜欢玩蜡笔
But the way my mom and my daddy would talk about it,
但是我爸妈谈论起这事的样子
it's like that was me kind of finding
就好像我找到了
what I needed to do.
我需要做的事
And I got older.
然后我长大了一些
I remember doing ceramics and pottery,
我记得后来开始学制陶
and it was a school thing, and it was good.
那是学校布置的任务 真的很棒
It was good, but it... What are you doing?
很棒 但是... 你在干什么
but it wasn't it.
但那并不是我想要的
Follow me.
跟我来
But wait for 180 seconds.
不过你要过180秒之后再来
Acrylic is really my media now.
丙烯酸树脂现在就是我的媒介
Um, and it was a journey to get there.
实现那一步真的是一段美好的旅程
And when you look at each piece...
当你看着每一幅画...
1... it's not just one...
1 其实并不单纯是一...
2, 3... I think when you put a collection together,
2 3 我觉得当你把一个系列都放在一起
4, 5, 6... it really is a meditation.
4 5 6 真的是一种冥想
That ring should be on your finger.
那枚戒指应该戴在你的手上才对
What? No. No, no, no.
什么 不 不 不
I want a pretty ring, Morton,
我想要个漂亮的戒指 莫顿
not that facacteh thing.
不要那个老古董
I don't...
我不...
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办才好
I don't know.
我不知道
I just...
我...
I just need some time.
我需要一些时间
I just need some time to figure some stuff out.
我需要一些时间 把事情都处理清楚
Okay.
好的
But until then...
但是在那之前
can you keep a secret?
你能保密吗
Can you?
你能吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表