剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Oh, bone.
骨头
Oh, bone. Bone.
骨头 骨头
Perfect.
完美
Parsley. For what?
欧芹 做什么
Charoset. Charoset.
果干酱 果干酱
Uh, nuts... Nuts, raisins.
坚果 坚果 葡萄干
Yeah. And... Okay. Nuts and raisins.
对啊 还有... 对 坚果和葡萄干
They don't have wine here.
他们这里没有酒
Vinegar. Get vinegar.
醋 去拿醋
Vinegar. That is such a good idea.
醋 这主意太棒了
Okay, that's good. That's good.
好了 够了够了
Bitter herbs. Here's your wasabi.
苦味香草 给您山葵
Thank you. It's perfect.
谢谢 太好了
That's great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Okay, um, let's all take a moment to take a few deep breaths.
好了 我们都来深呼吸一下
Ground yourself.
沉淀一下自我
And, um, just be grateful
感恩...我们有幸
that we're all gathered together,
在维系宇宙之女性神灵的
invited by the feminine spirit, she who holds space,
召唤之下 齐聚一堂
and we're going to name this moment
我们要为这一刻命名
and
并且
mark this tradition of our people, the Jewish people.
为我们人♥民♥ 犹太人♥民♥的这一传统 留下标记
So today, before the sun goes down,
今天 在太阳下山前
we're going to taste the foods of the ritual platter.
我们要尝尝仪式盘上的食物
What is that?
那是什么
That's the charoset.
那是果干酱
What's wasabi.
是山葵
That's beautiful.
真漂亮
Thank you. It is.
谢谢 真的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Wow, you really get the bitterness of being a slave on that one.
这一口下去你就真的明白了奴役之苦
Okay, so...
好吧 所以...
You okay?
你还好吗
Ali and I decided that we were going to do this
艾丽和我决定要像拉奎尔和我
like the Seder that Raquel and I came up with for henani
为希莱尼设计的逾越节家宴那样
Sorry. I don't want to trigger.
抱歉 我不是故意刺♥激♥你的
Of course not.
当然不会
We were going to do this thing
我们本来想
where you sit across the table from people
坐在长桌边 面对大家
and you tell them...
然后告诉他们
you know, what you feel enslaved by,
你觉得自己被什么奴役了
like what we needed to be freed from.
比如我们需要从什么事情中解放出来
Would you guys want to do that?
你们想这样吗
Yeah. Yeah. Let's do it.
好啊 好啊 来吧
Good.
很好
I got to go.
我得走了
Let him go.
让他走吧
And then there were four.
我们有四个人
You know what? Maybe we just shouldn't do this.
知道吗 也许我们不该做这事
Okay. No. We're doing it.
好吧 不 我们非做不可
Okay, let's do it. Moppa, you go.
好了 来吧 妈爸 你先来吧
All right. Um, I was on the deck of this ship,
我之前站在这艘游轮的甲板上
and I was looking out at the vastness of the ocean,
看着广阔无边的大海
and it was overwhelming,
非常震撼人心
so what I did to steady myself
我为了让自己稳定下来
was I imagined a point way, way out there,
就想象在很远很远的地方的某个点
and I imagined how deep it would go,
我想象那里有多深
and of course it would go on forever.
当然可以无限蔓延下去
And then I just sort of get the vastness of the ocean...
然后我似乎感受到了海洋的广阔
I mean, of all oceans, and...
我是说所有海洋 而且...
in that moment I can understand my pain...
那一瞬间 我能理解我的痛苦
and the size of my fear.
我的恐惧
My actual self is so...
我的真我...
tied up with it.
与之紧密相连
With shame.
与我的羞愧相连
Uh, get back to me.
继续吧
I, uh, I'm going to go.
我...换我了
Could you please be fast?
你能快点吗
I have a hard out at 6:30.
我6:30必须去赴一场约
What? Where are you going?
什么 你要去哪里
You have to tell your story.
你必须说出你的故事
We're trying to connect here.
我们在这里联♥系♥彼此呢
You want me to tell my story?
你们想要我说我的故事吗
Yeah. Okay.
对啊 好吧
My story is...
我的故事就是...
I am not at home in this family.
我在这个家里感受不到家的温暖
You ridicule me.
你们嘲笑我
You bond with each other behind my back.
你们背着我勾结在一起
You roll your eyes at me.
你们朝我翻白眼
We do not roll our eyes.
我们从没翻白眼
You... You just did it.
你...你刚刚就翻了
You just did it.
你刚刚就翻了
She's right. You roll your eyes.
她说得对 你翻白眼了
Thank you once for sticking up for me.
谢谢你终于为我说一次话
You know, when Buzzy left,
巴兹离开时
I thought that no one would ever believe in me again.
我以为再也不会有人看好我了
But then I met Trevor.
但后来我认识了特雷弗
Who's Trevor?
特雷弗是谁
He's the gay who comes with my room.
他是随我的房♥间附赠的男同
I am on a completely different level.
我在不同层
I get a poached egg on demand.
我想要水煮蛋就有人送来
Anyway, I auditioned my one-woman show for Trevor,
总之 我为特雷弗试演了我的单人秀
and he thinks it's strong enough
而他觉得这个节目好到
to be performed in the world-famous,
可以在举世闻名的
renowned Spinnaker Lounge.
三角帆酒吧表演
So if you want to hear my story,
所以如果你想听我的故事
my story wants to be heard by you.
我的故事便想被你聆听
Tonight at 6:45.
今晚6:45开场
6:45.
6:45
I go on at 7,
我其实是7点开始
but you have to get your seat by 6:45.
但你们必须在6:45就座
You get a gay with your room?
每个房♥间可以附赠一个男同吗
Only on her level.
只有她那层有
Come with me on the journey to Shel...
与我一起踏上雪莉之旅
and to Shel and to Shel and to Shel and back.
雪莉 浴血重生
Come with me on the journey to Shel and back.
与我一起踏上雪莉之旅 浴血重生
When I was a young girl,
在我还是个小女孩时
something happened to me
发生了一件事
that made me stop being who I really was.
让我再也不愿做真实的自己
I stopped growing in every sense of the word.
我不再成长 各个方面的成长
I have always been drawn to men
我总是被那种
who wanted to live in the darkness of a secret.
想生活在黑暗秘密中的男人吸引
Who am I? I didn't know.
我是谁 我不知道
I didn't know, and I didn't want to know.
我不知道 我也不想知道
I was in a cocoon.
我活在一个茧里
**I'm broke, but I'm happy.*
*我破产了 但我很快乐
**I'm poor, but I'm kind.*
*我很贫穷 但我很善良
**I'm short, but I'm healthy.*
*我很矮小 但我很健康
**I'm high, but I'm grounded.*
*我飞得很高 但我还被束缚着
**I'm singing, but I'm overwhelmed.*
*我在歌♥唱 但我已震撼得无以复加
**I'm lost, but I'm hopeful.*
*我迷失 但我满怀希望
**Baby, what it all comes down to*
*宝贝 最终的最终
**is that everything is gonna be fine, fine fine.*
*一切都会好的 会好的 会好的
**Cause I got one hand in my pocket*
*因为我一只手插在口袋里
**And the other one is giving a high five*
*另一只手要击掌
**I feel drunk, but I'm sober*
*我觉得很醉 但我很清醒
**I'm young, and I'm underpaid*
*我年轻 但我挣钱少
**I'm tired, but I'm working.*
*我疲惫 但我在工作
**I care, but I'm restless*
*我在意 但我无法安宁
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表