剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Of course. All right.
当然 好
Miss Pfefferman.
普弗曼小姐
How are you doing? I'm good, thanks, how are you?
你怎么样 很好 谢谢 你呢
I'm really good.
我很好
So, I hear you're having some pain.
我听说你觉得有点痛
Well, let's take a look, shall we?
我们来看看 好吗
Wait, uh, I get a little nervous around this stuff.
等等 这东西让我有点紧张
Last time you gave me, um,
你上次给我
some... some of that gas.
一些那种气
Yeah, last time we gave you 40.
是的 上次给你了40
How'd that feel?
觉得如何
Uh, good. Good.
好 好
I mean, maybe, I don't know,
我是说 或许
I could use, like, 10 percent more, just 'cause...
我可能需要多加10% 因为
Katrinka!
卡特丽卡
We'll get you handled. Great, thanks.
我们会处理好的 太棒了 谢谢
Did you just fuckin' open that? Yeah.
你真的打开了 是啊
Wait, I'm like stuck.
等等 我卡这儿了
Clean through. Are you in?
轻松穿过 你进去了
You're always trying to race me.
你总想跟我赛跑
Not bad.
不错
Watch out!
当心
You're fuckin' fast.
你跑得真快
I just had a notion.
我突然有个想法
What's your notion?
是什么
Um, like when a guy's having sex with a girl, he's like,
男人和女人做♥爱♥时
always in the back of his mind, he's like,
总会在心里想
I might get this girl pregnant.
我可能会让她怀孕
Not good.
不妙
But, like, with you, it's like...
但跟你 这种事
not possible, so, I don't know,
完全不可能 所以
you could just relax.
可以完全放松
Like, go all out.
全心投入
That's... I'm just...
真 我只是
That's fucked up.
真混♥蛋♥
Wait, why? I...
等等 为什么 我
It's like a positive.
那是好的方面啊
I'm... That's what you go to?
我 你就是这么想的
That's the positive?
那是好的方面吗
It's a positive. I'm just tryin' to say...
那是好的一面而已 我只是想说...
It's like, I don't see
我不明白
why it would ever be a negative for anybody.
为什么会有人觉得它是消极面
It's, like, great. I mean...
那很棒 我是说
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's such a fucking stupid thing to say.
你这样说实在太愚蠢了
I'm a fuckin' idiot. Okay?
我就是该死的白♥痴♥ 好吗
So dumb.
真傻
Ready for lift off?
准备好起飞了吗
Spin the wheel!
转动轮盘
Is there a P?
有P吗
Is there a P?
有P吗
Is there an F? Is there an F?
有F吗 有F吗
Where are you? 18, 36, 72.
你们在哪 18 36 72
The great mystery. Goddess. Chahina.
最大奥秘 女神 夏气娜
I'd like to solve the puzzle.
我想解出谜题
I'd like to solve the puzzle.
我想解出谜题
I'd like to solve the puzzle.
我想解出谜题
Do you know why Rita killed herself?
你知道丽塔为什么自杀吗
It's so sad. Yes, it is.
真可悲 是的
I have a huge hole in my heart.
我心中有个大洞
Of course you do. Are you God?
当然 你是上帝吗
Goddess. Do you love me?
女神 你爱我吗
Forever. Really?
永远 真的吗
Really. Why is he lost?
真的 为什么他不见了
I think you know, Ali.
我想你知道的 艾丽
Well, what do I do?
那我该怎么办
What do you think you should do?
你觉得你该怎么办
God. Goddess.
上帝 女神
We'll be right back.
我们很快回来
You're back.
你醒来了
Yes, I am.
是的
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
是的
I'm gonna let you hang out here for a few minutes. No rush.
你可以在这里多待几分钟 不着急
Okay.
好
Wait, no, I'm sorry, I just...
别走 抱歉 我只是
So many things just became clear to me, and I just...
我刚弄明白了许多事 我只是
Can I say them out loud before I forget them?
我能大声说出来吗 免得忘了
Okay.
好
I just saw God.
我刚看到了上帝
Okay.
好吧
What... What'd he say?
他说了什么
Uh, that she's a woman.
她是女人
And she's black.
还是黑人
And she looked just like you,
她长得跟你一模一样
and told me everything is what it's supposed to be,
她告诉我一切都是本该有的样子
and that it's gonna be okay, we're gonna be...
会没事的 我们会...
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
And I can tell you're still not flossing.
我能看出来你这次还是不会洗牙的
What's up?
好啊美女
What?
怎么了
Wait.
等等
Just... What?
就 怎么了
Can you just stop for a second? Stop what?
你能打住一会儿吗 打住什么
What?
怎么了
There's just something I have to...
有件事我不得不...
To talk to you about.
跟你说
Okay.
好的
Look, I'm totally healthy and...
我很健康
my viral load is undetectable,
我的病毒载量基本检测不到
and there's really nothing to worry about,
真的没什么可担心的
but I just have to tell you that I'm HIV positive.
但我必须告诉你 我是HIV阳性
I have to.
我必须说
Just don't want you to find out later,
不想等你以后发现
and hate me or murder me or something.
恨我 杀我之类的
I'm mean, we're... we're just kissing,
我们只是接吻
I mean, you can't get it from kissing, right?
接吻不会传染的 对吧
No, you can't get it from kissing.
不 接吻不会
Okay. Yeah.
好的 行
Um, I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna...
我不会 我不会
I'm not gonna murder you. I'm not gonna hate you.
我不会杀你 也不会恨你
Um, it's cool.
没什么的
So you okay?
所以你能接受
Yeah.
是的
I have some condoms in the car.
车里有安全套
Um, are condoms, like, 100 percent?
安全套百分百安全吗
They work?
有用吗
Look, there's, uh... there's this pill called Prep,
有种暴露前预防药
and it pretty much eliminates any chance
基本能消除一切
of you getting it if you want to...
传染的可能 如果你想的话...
Pretty much?
基本
Well, they're still researching it, so...
尚处于研究阶段 所以
Okay. You have it here with you?
好吧 你身上带了吗
Uh, no, I don't have it here.
没有 我现在没有
It doesn't work like that.
不是这么用的
Okay.
好吧
It would be more like if you wanted to
更像是如果你想
slow things down and figure out where this is going.
放慢节奏 想想我们要怎么发展
Maybe we could see a doctor when we get back.
或许我们回去时能看个医生
Like, explore this more long term.
问问长♥期♥的情况
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表