剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Is this the kind of shit that Pony does?
小马就是这么做的吗
Give me your hands.
把你的手给我
For real.
我说真的
Give me your little fucking slut hands.
把你淫♥荡♥的手给我
Is that what Pony does?
小马是这么做的吗
Good and tight like that?
像这样把你绑紧吗
Get your arms over your head.
把你的手臂吊起来
What she does to you?
她会对你做些什么
Harder? Uhhuh.
更用力点吗 是的
Is that what you want?
你是想要这样的吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
I know you.
我了解你
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
I know you better than anybody in the whole world.
在这个世上 我比任何人都要了解你
Can... I need to get... Can I get down?
我能...能把我放下来吗
I c... I can't.
我...我做不到
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry. I mean, just, like...
对不起 这...
It's all right. I was...
没关系 我刚刚...
because of the arrangement...
因为我们之前的协议...
I get it. everything. It...
我懂的 以及其他的一切 这...
It's okay. I was just joking.
没事的 我刚刚只是开玩笑
I was joking around.
我只是开玩笑而已
No, I liked it. It was good. I just...
不 我喜欢 很爽 我只是...
I don't want to fuck everything up or anything.
我不希望又搞砸目前的一切
It's fine.
没事的
I'm going to go get another drink.
我再去买♥♥杯酒
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
You've got some moves on you.
你跳起舞来很酷啊
Yeah, huh? Right.
是吗 是的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm Donald.
我叫唐纳德
I'm Maura.
我叫莫娜
Hi, Maura.
你好 莫娜
Josh.
乔希
What's up?
怎么了
Can I, uh, can I talk to you for a minute?
我 我能跟你稍微谈谈吗
Yeah.
好的
Uh, you want to sit?
你想坐下吗
Yeah. Of course.
好的 当然
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I was trying to find the right moment
没事 我只是想找到合适的时机
to talk to you. I just...
来跟你谈谈 我...
I didn't want to embarrass you in front of Mama and Pappy.
我不想在爸爸妈妈面前让你尴尬
I just... just feel like this is a lot.
我...我觉得这有点太过了
Like I'm... Uh, am I a lot?
是我...做得太过了吗
Because I can totally back off.
我完全可以稍微退出你的生活一点
It's, like, not a problem, you know.
那不是问题
You never really asked me if you could live here.
你从来没问过我 你是否可以住在这里
I'm just trying to, you know...
我只是想...
I'm your dad, right?
我是你♥爸♥ 对吧
Actually, you're not.
其实 你不是
No offense,
无意冒犯
but I already have a dad.
但我已经有个爸爸了
Right. I just...
好吧 我只是...
It's okay. Go ahead.
没事的 你说吧
Look, I... I don't think you're going to be happy here.
听着 我觉得你在这里不会开心的
And if I'm being completely honest with you, I...
如果要我完全说实话的话 我...
I don't think I'm going to be happy with you here, either.
我觉得你住在这里 我也不会开心的
I don't want to hurt your feelings. I just...
我不想伤害你的感情 只是...
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Don't be sorry.
不用觉得抱歉
I r... I get it.
我 我懂的
Uh, I got to go help with the dishes and everything.
我去帮忙洗碗了
Good man.
好样的
I'm okay.
我没事
Oh, Maura, you are so beautiful.
莫娜 你好美
I want to taste that big clit.
我想尝尝你的大"阴蒂"
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表