剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Sultry, sultry.
热情四溢啊
Did you notice that there's a huge hole out there?
你注意到门外有个大坑了吗
I'm gonna put a sign there in case somebody...
我要放个告示牌在那儿以防有人...
I don't want anyone breaking their ankle on the way...
我不想有人来这儿摔断脚踝
Stop it.
别乱开玩笑
Oh, my gosh, look at you guys.
我的天 看看你们
You guys are already on it. Thank you!
你们已经在解决这事了 谢谢你们
Z'hirut hor. What does that mean?
小心有坑 那是什么意思
That means "Caution: Hole." It's in Hebrew.
希伯来语中的意思是"小心有坑"
Do you think maybe we should write the translation
你觉得我们是不是该写上翻译
in case everybody doesn't understand that?
以防有人看不懂
Sure. You're such a smart little cookie.
当然 你真是个小聪明鬼
Look. People.
看 有人来了
Hi. Welcome. Hi.
你好 欢迎 你好
Shabbat shalom.
安息日平安
We are asking people to unplug from technology.
我们呼吁人们从电子科技中解脱出来
Okay. Just drop your device.
好的 把通讯设备都放进来
Thank you. Shabbat shalom.
谢谢 安息日平安
Shabat shalom.
安息日平安
Thanks. We'll take good care of 'em.
谢谢 我们会保管好它们的
Enjoy yourself. Thanks.
玩得开心 谢谢
Would you like to unplug, sir?
你想脱离电子设备吗 先生
You can't have my phone. Okay.
我的手♥机♥不能给你 好吧
Have a good evening.
晚上玩得开心
Grandma!
外婆
Thank you. Where's Pops?
谢谢 爸爸在哪儿呢
Hi, Grandma. How are you? Hi. How are you?
外婆 你好啊 你好
You look so lovely. Thank you.
你看上去真美 谢谢
Isn't this cool? Look at all this.
这里不错吧 看这些布置
So wonderful. Where's Sarah?
真不错 莎拉在哪儿
Excuse me. You must be Sarah's parents.
打扰一下 您一定是莎拉的家长
I am. How are you? I'm Duvid, the new cantor.
是的 你好 我是杜威德 新的唱诗班领唱
Hello, Duvid. How are you?
你好 杜威德
It is so nice to meet you. Pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到您 见到你也很荣幸
All are welcome here, okay?
欢迎来这里 可以吗
Okay. Thank you.
可以 谢谢
You're welcome. Come on.
不客气 走吧
Should we eat? Yeah.
我们去吃东西吧 好
Hey, what's up, man? Len. Hey, I know who you are.
你好 我叫伦 我知道你是谁
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了很多关于你的事
All right. Come here.
好吧 来吧
Jeez.
天呐
Sarah!
莎拉
Oh, hey, Mom. This is so gorgeous.
妈 这简直太棒了
This is unbel... And you look gorgeous, too. Thank you.
真是难以置信 你看上去也很美 谢谢
Listen, I just wanted to tell you that Buzzy didn't come,
听着 我只想告诉你巴兹没来
because he felt that things were still a little complicated.
因为他还是觉得情况有点复杂
But I'm here representing both of us.
我来就代表我们两个了
And don't worry, I'll be fine. Okay.
别担心 我会好好的 好吧
Come here. Let me take a picture.
来 让我照张相
Can you not? Can you put that away?
能不照吗 能把那个收起来吗
'Cause we're trying to unplug and just like...
因为我们尝试摆脱电子产品 就像...
No posting tonight. Oh, all right.
今晚不要上传照片到网上 好吧
But, you know, I have 126 followers.
但你也知道 我有126个粉丝
You would be guaranteed some likes.
你肯定能获得不少赞的
No, thank you. Okay.
不用了 谢谢 好吧
If you say. Is the parking lot filling up?
你说了算 停车场满了吗
I don't know. I took an app here. Where are the tacos?
我不知道 我下了个应用 夹饼在哪儿
It's not tacos, it's papusas.
不是夹饼 改成了普铺萨饼
What's a papusa?
普铺萨饼是什么
Raquel, I think maybe we should get started.
拉奎尔 我觉得也许我们该开始了
I mean, there's so many people here, and what if they leave?
我是说 这里人很多了 他们要是走了怎么办
No, no, no, everybody seems really happy.
不会的 大家看上去都很开心
Let's give it a second to marinate.
我们让气氛再酝酿一下
Are you sure? Okay. Oh, my gosh.
你确定吗 好吧 放心吧
No, that's good. That's good.
那就好 很好
How long? How long? Let's say 16 minutes.
要酝酿多久 就16分钟吧
16. Is that okay?
16分钟 可以吗
Got it. 16. I can do 16.
知道了 16分钟 那就16分钟
Oh, Sarah. Oh, my God.
莎拉 天呐
I thought that he would... I don't...
我以为他会... 我不...
Fuck. Okay. I'll just... Yeah.
该死 好吧 我只是 好了
Why don't you... And I'll...
你为什么不 我...
Mama. Yeah.
妈妈 我在这儿
Hi. Oh, God, you look nice.
你好啊 天呐 你看上去真美
Thank you. Why is Josh here?
谢谢 乔希怎么来了
I mean, that's kind of awkward with Raquel and everything.
我是说 他和拉奎尔之间那样收场 会有点尴尬啊
Rita's dead. Oh, my God.
丽塔死了 天呐
And you brought him here?
然后你就带他来了这里
Well, yes. I thought he could use the community.
是啊 我觉得人多的环境现在对他比较好
And I encouraged him to come.
是我怂恿他来的
And these tacos are delicious.
这些夹饼真好吃
I'm sorry, but really? Tonight of all nights?
不好意思 不是吧 偏要今晚来吗
I mean, Raquel's already starting to freak out.
我是说 拉奎尔已经快要崩溃了
Okay, yeah, I know. Well, what happened?
好吧 我懂的 发生什么了
Josh will tell you.
乔希会告诉你的
I heard.
我听说了
Sorry. Yeah.
真遗憾 是啊
Are you okay? Can I get you anything?
你还好吗 要我给你拿些什么吗
Like what? I don't know.
比如什么 我也不知道
We have an espresso machine. You want an espresso?
我们有台咖啡机 你想来杯咖啡吗
No, I'm good. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
It's pretty in here.
这儿真漂亮
Rita is dead. What?
丽塔死了 什么
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
Oh, my God. Fuck.
天呐 我♥操♥啊
What happened?
发生什么事了
She fell off the mall. Who fell off the mall?
她从商场里摔了下来 谁从商场摔了下来
We don't have all the details yet. I gotta circulate.
我们还不知道全部的细节 我得去转转
What happened? There was an accident.
发生了什么 出事了
Rita's dead. What?
丽塔死了 什么
What does it mean, she fell off the mall?
你刚说她从商场摔了下来是什么意思
She was, uh, at the top of the escalators.
她当时 在电梯的最高层
You know? It was, like, the fourth floor. She fell.
懂吧 大概是第四层 然后摔了下来
She might have jumped. Oh, my baby.
她可能是故意跳楼的 天啊
She was on anti-depressants.
她之前在服用抗抑郁药
And she said she swapped. I don't know.
她说她换药了 我也不太清楚
See that's what happens. If you change the medication,
瞧吧 这就是后果 如果你随便换药
it becomes more of a problem,
就会成为更大的问题
and sometimes people commit suicide.
有时候就会导致自杀
We don't know if it was suicide.
我们还不清楚是否是自杀
But you said she jumped off...
但你说她是跳...
It doesn't matter. She might have fallen. We don't know.
那都不重要了 她可能是失足摔倒 我们不确定
Leave him alone. I'm sorry, I was just processing.
别烦他了 抱歉 我还在消化这个消息
Then let him process. Okay, okay.
让他好好消化一下 好的
I'm gonna get a cup of coffee. Okay.
我去拿杯咖啡 好的
Rita died.
丽塔死了
Do you wanna go for a walk?
你想出去走走吗
Okay.
好
The fucked up part is
最令人难受的是
I was the last person that she talked to probably.
我可能是这世上最后一个跟她说话的人
I was at her house just before.
我在她临死前刚好去过她家
She was good. She gave me this tape of songs
她当时状况很好 她给了我一盘磁带
that I recorded for her in high school.
上面的歌♥都是我高中时替她录的
Like, the tape?
就那种情歌♥磁带
And she was in a great mood.
她当时心情很好
You could not have known any of this.
你也无法预料到这些的
This is not... I was the last person to see her.
这不... 我是最后一个见她的人
That's all I'm gonna say.
我就这么说吧
Well, that fuckin' sucks. That's not fair
那真是太糟糕了 本来就发生了那么多事
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表