剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Um, I've offended you and I'm sorry.
冒犯了你们我很抱歉
Con permiso. Yeah.
我先走了 好的
Yeah. Bye. Good luck.
再见 祝你好运
How rude.
真没礼貌
Pobrecita. The streets. Like, really?
可怜的人 街上 就那个意思呗
Fuck a fucking duck.
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼了
So... So that sounds... it's a trick thing.
所以... 是骗人的吧
I play a mind trick on your brain.
我对你使用了控心术
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰一下 打扰一下
I need to... I need to...
我需要... 我要...
Damn, what happened to your shoe?
你的鞋怎么了
I, uh, I broke my shoe. I need a shoe..
我的鞋坏了 我需要买♥♥双鞋...
I broke my shoe.
我的鞋坏了
Um, do you have this in, like, a 12 and a half D?
有没有12.5码的鞋
The biggest size we have is 11.
最大的是11码的
Really? So...
是吗 那...
Um, do you have some duct tape? Maybe I could do...
有强力胶带吗 也许我可以...
I'm in a bit of a hurry.
我挺着急的
Definitely don't have no duct tape, um,
没有强力胶带
but we may have some Scotch tape.
但好像有透明胶带
Um, is there some Crazy Glue? 'Cause that might work.
万能胶有吗 那玩意儿也许管用
That's not gonna work. I got you...
没用的 我告诉你
Last thing you want to do, you do not want Crazy Glue.
万能胶是最不好用的
Once that Crazy Glue opens up,
万能胶一旦开封
it's gonna get on your finger,
就会沾到手指上
and your finger gonna get stuck together like this.
然后你的手指就这么粘住了
Then you're walkin' around saying A-OK all damn day.
然后你一整天都是OK的手势
But everything's not okay.
但实际上这才不OK呢
People think it's cool. It's not cool.
人们觉得这很酷 但根本不酷
Go get the Scotch tape, dog. Help me out.
去拿透明胶带 小子 帮个忙
Thank you. Hold on one second, we'll figure it out.
谢谢 稍等 会搞定的
This... I'm gonna be honest,
这个... 说实话
I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now. This ain't gonna work.
我告诉你 根本没用
Hey, will you stop talkin'?
闭上嘴行吗
If you don't use your teeth, it's not gonna come off.
不用牙咬是撕不下来的
I'm not gonna use my teeth, I got the...
我不用牙 我有...
lesbian manicure over here.
女同给我修的指甲呢
You're not helpin' me, dude. How am I... How am I...
别给我添乱 哥们 我怎么...
Okay, there you go. There you go. There it is.
好了 行了 给你
Work, dog. Thank you, thank you.
可以了 谢谢 谢谢
You got it. Look at it.
可以用来 看呐
Boom. Bam.
拿着鞋 缠起来
Look at that, look at that. You guys are great.
夹住了 你们真好
Thank you so much. Okay.
非常感谢 好了
Got you, man. All right. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
You have a good day.
祝你度过愉快的一天
And that'll just be $2.
两块钱
Okay.
好的
Hi. How can I help you?
你好 要买♥♥点什么
You want a pudding? All right. They're making...
想吃布丁吗 好的 他们在做...
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
妈的 他妈的
Um, you know what?
那个...
I think I forgot... I don't have my purse.
我好像忘了... 我没带钱包
I don't have my purse.
我没带钱包
I don't have my purse.
我没带钱包
Forgive me, I was just, uh...
对不起 我...
I needed to replenish my electrolytes and...
我得补充点电解质
But I think I know where it is.
但我知道我的钱包在哪
I think I left it at the, uh...
我把它落在...
I left it at the clinic.
我落在诊所了
I'll just go and get it and, uh...
我回去拿 然后...
And I'll just retrieve it and I'll...
我回去拿钱包 然后我...
I'll pay you your money.
我再来付钱
That's no problem. Yeah, just leave the drink,
没关系的 你把饮料放下
and I'll just hold it for you.
我给你留着
That's not a big deal at all.
没什么大不了的
When I come back, of course, I will...
等我回来 我就...
I'll give you a healthy tip.
我会多给你小费
Yeah, but listen, you don't gotta give me no tip.
听着 你用不着给我小费
It's totally fine,
完全没关系的
it's just that when I close out
只不过我打烊的时候
I have to zero out my goods in with my cash out,
我得盘点存货和货款
and if it doesn't match up... Elizah!
要是对不上数的话 伊莉莎
Elizah! Excuse me!
伊莉莎 等一等
Elizah! So now you just gonna walk away?
伊莉莎 你就这么走了吗
What the hell? Hi. It's me.
搞什么鬼 是我
It's me! It's Maura.
是我啊 我是莫娜
Don't... You're fine, it's fine.
别...你没事 这很好
It's me, it's Maura. Don't be scared.
是我 莫娜 别怕
It's me from... from the phone. You remember me?
我是跟你通话的那个人 记得吗
I thought those calls were anonymous.
我以为那种电♥话♥是匿名的
They are anonymous, but I...
是匿名的 可我...
I was really worried about you. Okay? You all right?
我很担心你 知道吗 你还好吗
You steal that Gatorade? What?
你偷了能量饮料 什么
Say yes. Did you steal that Gatorade?
承认吧 你偷没偷饮料
No, I didn't steal any Gatorade.
没有 我没偷饮料
You know you stole it. And you drank it.
你知道自己偷了 你还喝了
I didn't steal anything. I told you very clearly, ma'am,
我什么都没偷 我说得很明白 女士
that I told you that I lost my purse and I was... Okay, so...
我告诉你我钱包不见了... 行了
I'm gonna get you your money, I told you that.
我会付你钱的 我说过了
I don't care about the money, it's about the principle.
不是钱的事 是原则问题
You walk up in my store
你走进我店里
and you take shit because you think it's yours.
拿起来就喝 因为你认为那是你的东西
No. No! You know what... Come here.
不 你不懂... 过来
Can you loan me $2? Call the police on him.
能借我两块钱吗 叫警♥察♥抓他
I didn't have a purse.
我没带钱包
You need to come with me and exit the premises.
跟我走 离开这里
Wait a minute, hold on, I'm not a criminal. You don't have to...
等一下 我又没犯罪 用不着...
You are a criminal because you stole that Gatorade.
你犯罪了 因为你偷了那瓶饮料
I have to talk to my friend.
我得和我朋友说几句话
Do you need me to call the police on this man?
用不用我叫警♥察♥来抓这男人
Hold on, hold on.
等一下 等一下
Just hold on. Is he bothering you?
稍等 他在纠缠你吗
Hey, it's not he.
听着 这人不是男的
Does she look like a he to you?
你觉得她像个男人吗
The fumes coming from this manicure establishment,
这家美甲店传出的气味
they... they're strong.
味道真是 太冲了
They're too strong for an indoor environment.
这气味在室内太冲了
So this is clearly environmentally wrong.
所以这很明显是危害环境的
Call the police on him.
叫警♥察♥来
Hold on.
等等
You all right?
你还好吗
Did you call 9-1-1?
报♥警♥了吗
Gurney comin' through.
给轮床让个路
Whenever you're ready. Okay?
等你准备好 好吗
Here we go. Take it easy.
起 别着急
Go slow. On three, okay?
慢慢来 数到三 好吗
Gurney comin' through.
有轮床 让下路
What's wrong with me?
我怎么了
Just relax now, ma'am.
放松 女士
What are we doing?
这是在干什么
I think we're looking at a 51-50.
此人可能是个精神病患者
Seems that way.
似乎确实如此
County's asked us to stop bringing in 51-50s.
县医院让我们不要把精神病患者往那里送
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you taking me?
等等 等等 你们送我去哪
We have to take you to the closest hospital, that's county.
我们得送你去最近的医院 也就是县医院
Oh, no, no. No, you can't take me to county.
不行 不能送我去县医院
Ma'am, just relax now. No, no, please.
女士 别紧张 不行 拜托你们
You have to take me to Cedars-Sinai.
你们得送我去西达斯西奈医院
It'll be just fine. No, I'm Jewish.
不会有事的 不行 我是犹太人
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表