剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Um, I... I wasn't raised by my mom.
我 我也不是由我妈养大的
My mom was never around.
我妈从来不在我身边
Both my sister and me were...
我妹妹和我都...
We were raised by...
我们都...
We were raised by my grandparents.
我们是被外公外婆养大的
My mom didn't care.
我妈根本不关心我们
I bet it was nothin' like what I got.
我敢说那跟我的情况依然没法比
This is my fourth foster family.
这是我待的第四个寄养家庭了
I bet you don't even fuckin' understand what it's like.
我敢说你根本不懂这是什么滋味
Have you ever been to South L.A.?
你去过洛杉矶南区吗
Probably not, so you wouldn't even fuckin' get it,
很可能没有 所以你根本就不会懂的
so this conversation is pointless,
所以这场对话是毫无意义的
so I'm just gonna fucking go now
所以我还是挂掉吧
and I don't want to fuckin' talk to you anymore.
我不想再跟你谈下去了
All right, all right, hold on, hold. You don't understand.
好了 等等 别挂 你根本不懂
Elizah, hold on. It's just too much.
伊莉莎 别挂 真的让人难以承受了
Hold on, hold on. Just hold on for a second.
等等 先别挂 稍微等一会儿
Can you do me a favor? Can you breathe?
你能帮我个忙吗 深呼吸好吗
No, hell, no, fuck this shit.
别 别给老子来这一套
What are you, a fuckin' therapist? No, no, no.
你♥他♥妈♥难道是心理医生吗 不 不
Just walk to a safe place. Fuck this.
走到一个安全的地方去 去他妈的这一套
Wherever you are just... Where the fuck am I supposed to go?
不管你在... 我他妈该去哪儿啊
I'm at a fuckin' clinic.
我在一个诊所里呢
Find somewhere there's space, where you're alone.
找一个你可以单独待着的空间
Just... Please?
拜托了
Are you walking?
你在走吗
Yes. Yeah?
是的 是吗
You there?
你到了吗
I want you to breathe with me, okay?
我希望你跟我一起深呼吸 好吗
I'm doing it with you.
我跟你一起做
All right, just breathe in through your nostrils
好了 通过鼻孔吸气
And... and now breathe out through your mouth.
然后 通过嘴巴呼出去
Let's breathe in through our nostrils. Ready?
接下来继续通过鼻孔吸气 好吗
And breathe out through your mouth, okay?
然后 通过嘴巴呼出去 好吗
Oh, sweetie, okay, okay.
亲爱的 没事的
I'm here.
我在这里
All right.
没事的
I'm here.
有我在呢
I can't, I have to go.
我做不到 我得挂了
Elizah?
伊莉莎
Elizah?
伊莉莎
Uh, TV dinners. Probably those Lean Cuisines,
电视套餐 很可能是那种瘦身特餐
but, you know, you need like three of them for them to fill you up.
但估计要吃三份才能吃饱
I don't eat that shit.
我可不吃那种东西
I just had a call that just went way wrong.
我刚接到一通电♥话♥ 但是谈得很糟糕
I mean, way wrong.
真的非常糟糕
I think I really screwed up.
我觉得我真的搞砸了
It's okay, boo. What happened?
没关系的 亲爱的 发生什么事了
I have to go. I mean, all you can do is your best.
我得走了 你也只能尽力而为
I mean, we can't save everyone,
我们无法救下所有的人
we're not therapists or case managers.
我们又不是心理医生或是个案管理人
You're just here to provide support and...
你只是来提供支持的...
To keep yourself warm,
为了让自己铭记
you re-tell your story of escape.
你会复述自己逃离的故事
You repeat it to yourself over and over again.
你会一遍又一遍地对自己重复
I got out.
我逃出来了
Now you look over your shoulder.
现在你回首凝望
Is someone coming after me?
有人在追我吗
Or is someone coming to save me?
还是有人来救我
Thank you.
谢谢
Sign at the bottom.
在底下签字
I take it Darryl's been absent.
看来达里尔没来啊
I don't know much about him.
我对他了解不多
I haven't really been talking with him. Do you have your I.D.?
我没跟他聊过 你带身份证了吗
Excuse me. Which is good, though.
打扰下 那倒是很好
Hi. Just sign your name at the bottom.
你好 在底部签上你的名字就行
Oh, I'm not a patient.
我不是病人
Um, this person here, number eight, Elizah P.
这个人 8号♥ 伊莉莎·P
Uh, I'm looking...
我在...
You're actually not supposed to be looking at that.
你不应该看这张登记表的
It's confidential information.
那是保密内容
Then why do you have it out?
那为什么要放在外面呢
It's for people to sign, not to read.
那是给大家签名用的 不是让你看的
I'm looking for a friend and I think that's her.
我在找个朋友 我想那个就是她的
Are you planning to meet here?
你们约在这里见面的吗
Oh, no, but, uh... but she's, uh...
不 但她...
She's a friend and, uh, I... I'm very worried about her.
她是我朋友 我很担心她
I was wondering if, uh, could you tell me anything about her?
我在想 你能不能跟我说说她的情况
Just anything. I can't give any information out.
什么都行 我什么都不能透露
I'm sorry. It's really important.
很抱歉 是很要紧的事
You said you were looking for Elizah?
你刚说你在找伊莉莎
I am. Do you know Elizah?
是啊 你认识她吗
Are you, like, from child services or something?
你是福利院什么的吗
No, no, I've never met her before,
不是的 我以前没见过她
but she's in a lot of trouble.
但她现在情况很糟
Do you know anything about her?
能跟我说说她的情况吗
Um, she has bright green hair.
她头发是翠绿色的
Okay. Do you happen to know where she is?
好的 你不会碰巧知道她在哪吧
Yeah. She said she was headed to the Slauson Swap Meet.
知道 她说她去史劳森旧货市场了
The Slauson Swap Meet? The Slauson Swap Meet.
史劳森旧货市场 史劳森旧货市场
I have no idea what that is. What is that?
我完全没听说过 那是什么
It's a big mall, it's about two blocks that way.
是一个大商场 往那个方向走两个街区吧
Two blocks. Yeah.
两个街区 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Soul. Get your soul. Get some poetry in your life.
灵魂 掌控灵魂 为生活增添诗意
Get the culture. Want the soul?
陶冶情操 想得到灵魂吗
Get poetry in your life. You need some culture.
为生活增添诗意 你需要修养
Slauson soul.
史劳森灵魂店
You don't have a soul without the soul.
没有灵魂 你就是行尸走肉
Soul. Get your soul.
灵魂 掌控灵魂
Damn, I wanted some curl.
该死 我本来还想做卷发来着
That's so wrong.
真是错得离谱
Excuse me. Can I ask you a question?
打扰一下 能打听个事吗
Esta familia.
跨性人吧
Por supuesto, claro que si.
当然 没错
Yo estoy, uh, familia trans, tambien.
我也是跨性人
I'm Maura.
我叫莫娜
Piacere di conoscervi.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Hi. Reyna.
很高兴认识你 你好 我叫瑞娜
Mucho gusto. Adriana.
幸会 我叫艾德丽安娜
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I'm looking for, uh, this young girl
我在找个年轻女孩
who's in, I think, a lot of trouble.
我觉得她处境不妙
He names is Elizah.
她叫伊莉莎
Elizah. And I'm very worried.
伊莉莎 我很担心
She's also a trans, and, uh...
她也是跨性人 而且...
What does she look like?
她长什么样
Well, she has green hair...
绿色的头发...
Maybe you've seen her on the streets, Elizah.
没准你们在街上的时候见过她 伊莉莎
Que, qué?
什么
What streets?
什么街
You know, uh, well... La calla dijo.
就是那个... 什么意思
No, no, no, not, not...
不 不 不是...
I was just saying, no...
我的意思是 不...
Qu? qu? En la calle?
什么 在街上
In general, the streets, not, not... I mean...
我指的就是大街上
I'm a student.
我是学生
These two are getting their nursing licenses.
她们在考护士执照
Exactly. What street?
是的 什么街
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...对不起
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表