剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Sneaking in, sneaking out.
偷偷溜进来 又溜出去
Never home.
从来不着家
Where is she going anyway?
她是要去哪儿
To Tom's or Joe's or Saul's.
去汤姆家 乔家或索尔家
She's gone all the time.
她经常不在家
Expects us to fix her meshuggeneh kid.
指望我们帮她治好那个疯孩子
You like the meat loaf? I made it with...
你喜欢这肉卷吗 我其实是用...
cornflakes.
玉米片做的
It's as filling as meat, though, right?
不过跟肉一样饱肚子 对吧
Mm-hmm. It's good.
嗯 很好吃
I never should have left you.
我当初就不该离开你的
You came back.
你还是回来了啊
You were the better woman.
你是个更好的女人
Yeah, yeah. She left you.
好吧 是她抛弃了你
Bryna.
布丽娜
Yeah?
怎么了
Do you think I'm weird?
你觉得我是个怪胎吗
No.
并不
And I thought of everything.
我把一切细小的东西都考虑到了
We got, um, candlesticks,
我们有 烛台
matches, cartons of cigarettes.
火柴 很多的香烟
Oh, that's wonderful. I... I worried about
那可太好了 我本来还很担心
what I was going to do in the apocalypse.
末日降临的时候我要干什么呢
Earthly pleasures will keep us sane, Yetta.
世俗的快♥感♥可以让我们保持理智 耶塔
Will we have chocolate?
我们会有巧克力吃吗
Chocolate? We got what, 60 bars of chocolate.
巧克力啊 大概有 60条的巧克力呢
And we've got nine jars of pickles,
我们还有9罐的泡菜
uh, three dozen cans of tuna.
三打金枪鱼罐头
Your zayde thought of everything. Don't you worry.
你们的外公考虑到了一切所需的东西 别担心
It'll all be taken care of.
都会解决好的
If we each eat one bar of chocolate a week,
如果我们每周吃一条巧克力
then we'll have enough chocolate to last us 12 weeks.
那么这些巧克力将支撑12周
That's right. That's right.
没错 对极了
Look at this kid. He's a real Einstein.
瞧瞧这孩子 简直是小爱因斯坦
12 weeks down there. The thought makes me cuckoo.
在防空洞里待12周 想想就让我觉得要发疯
Oh, but we'll all be together.
但我们全家人都会在一起
And we're all going to be safe.
我们会很安全的
What a guy.
真是个好男人
I'm still your father.
不管怎样我都是你父亲
Zayde. Hmm?
外公 怎么了
I want to try a math problem.
我也想做个算术题
I want to do one. Okay. Okay, okay, Bryna.
我也想试试 好的 行 布丽娜
How many cans of soup do we need for six months...
如果我们每天吃两罐汤 那么要支撑6个月
if we all share two cans a day?
总共需要多少罐汤
Um, how many months?
多少个月来着
Does Mom have a bunker at work?
妈妈工作的地方有防空洞吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
If she doesn't, won't she get nuclear exploded on?
如果没有 核弹不是会把她炸死吗
No. She gets under her desk. That's second best.
不会 她会躲到桌子下面 那也算是应急措施了
Sure, sure, but if you...
没错 但是如果你...
if you see a bunker, you run there.
如果你看到防空洞 一定要跑进去
You don't want your eyeballs melting
你不会希望自己的眼球熔化
straight out of their sockets.
从眼窝里流出来
Can eyeballs really melt?
眼球真的会熔化吗
I don't want Mom's eyeballs to melt.
我不希望妈妈的眼球熔化
That's not going to happen.
那种事是不会发生的
If anything, you know,
就算有什么后果
she'll turn into a three-headed monster.
也是她变成一个三头怪
What if Mom doesn't make it to the bunker in time?
如果妈妈没能及时跑进防空洞呢
Sweetie, eventually,
亲爱的 最终
we will all be together in Olam HaBa'a.
我们都会在来世里团聚的
Not to worry. Heaven sounds like more fun.
不用担心 天堂听上去要有趣得多
The kids at school said... Yeah?
学校里的那些孩子们说... 说什么
that the roads are paved with gold
那里的路都是用金子铺就的
and you can walk on marshmallow clouds.
你还可以在棉花糖做的云朵上行走
Oh, yeah? Convert.
是吗 那你皈依吧
Go eat a Waldorf salad. Go to goyische heaven.
去吃华尔道夫沙拉 去异教♥徒♥的天堂吧
Yetta!
耶塔
Yetta!
耶塔
Rose?
罗丝
Get up, get up.
起来 快起来
In the bunker. Let's go.
快躲进防空洞 快点
It's just a drill.
就是演习而已
You don't know that. Get up. Come on.
你又无法确定 快起来 快点
Okay, everybody.
都准备好 所有人
Yetta, Yetta, come on. In the bunker now.
耶塔 快点 快躲进防空洞
We don't need everything.
我们不需要带上所有东西
Let's go. We're not fleeing Egypt.
快走 我们又不是要逃去埃及
Where is Mort?
莫特在哪儿
Out you go, out you go.
出去 快出去
Move it, move it, move it, move it.
动作快点 快点 快点
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's here?
他在这里吗
What is he... Stop it!
他在... 住手
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 好的
Get in there. Turn around.
快进去 转个身
Get in. Go. Keep going.
进去啊 快 快下去
Go. Keep going.
快点 快下去
Why are you wearing Mom's nightie?
你为什么穿着妈妈的睡衣
I'm going. Keep going.
我在爬了 快下去
I'm going.
我在爬了
I want you to hurry up.
你给我动作快点
Go, go. You know what you're...
快 快啊 你知道你在...
You don't hear the siren? Stand up.
你没听到空袭♥警♥报声吗 快站起来
Why are you blocking the ladder?
你为什么把梯子堵着不让我下去
Hurry up. You want...
快点 你想...
Keep going. Oh, Mort.
继续往下爬 莫特
Okay. Come on. Can't get his pants up.
好了 快点 他的裤子提不起来了
Why are you blocking the ladder?
你为什么把梯子堵着
Nobody's blocking.
没人堵着梯子
Come on. Pull your pants up.
快 把你的裤子提起来
Turn it. Turn it.
转一下 转一下
You need help? There we go.
你需要帮助吗 好了
What the fuck is wrong with you, Mort?
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病 莫特
Mom said it was okay. Shh.
妈妈说这样没什么 别说话
What, you let your little faigele wear a dress?
你竟然允许你的娘娘腔儿子穿裙子
Stop yelling, okay? It's not her fault.
别吼了 好吗 又不是她的错
Oh, for God's sake. I don't let him go to school like this.
天啊 我又不会让他穿成这样去学校
He's down here. He's playing. It's nothing.
他躲在下面 一个人玩 根本没什么啊
Oh, he's playing? What kind... What is he playing at?
玩是吗 他在玩什么
What is this? He needs to see a doctor.
这是什么情况 他得去看医生
And this... is this... Hey, is this yours, too?
还有这个 这个也是你的吗
What the hell is all this, huh?
这都是些什么玩意儿
What is this? All right.
这是什么 好了
This necklace.
这串项链
I... I bought you these pearls. I know.
是我给你买♥♥的这些珍珠 我知道
Give it to me. Enough with the yelling.
给我 别吼了
You want to get thrown in the loony bin?
你想被丢进疯人院吗
All the Boymelgreen men, they want to be women.
博伊曼格林家的男人都想成为女人
This... This family is cursed is what.
我们这个家族 受到了这个诅咒
It's not a curse on our family. This is our family.
这不是我们家族的诅咒 是我们这个家族本质如此
Family? Oh, family?
家族 家族是吗
You don't know anything about being in a family.
你根本不懂什么叫家
You're gone all night. You sleep all day.
你夜不归宿 白天就睡上一整天
This is my house. It's my rules.
这是我的家 得遵守我的规矩
You don't pay for shit, my child.
你一分钱都不出 我的孩子
You do nothing, you get to say nothing.
你什么事都不做 你没有发言权
This... This is all your fault.
这 这都是你的错
You want him to end up like Gershon?
你想让他落得跟格尔尚一个下场吗
Chaim! Do you?
卡姆 你想吗
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表