剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Wow. Look at you.
哇 瞧瞧你
My. We have the exact same haircut.
天啊 我们的发型一模一样呢
No, I don't think so.
不 我觉得不是
No? Well, here. Let me get...
不是吗 来 让我拍张...
Hey, Shel. Hi, darling.
你好 雪莉 你好 亲爱的
Real quick. Just real quick.
很快的 来张自♥拍♥
Just you and me. We got it.
你和我的合照 拍到了
Okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Hello. Hey, Len.
大家好 你好 伦
Let's go, guys.
都快进来 各位
Birthday, birthday.
生日快乐 生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
This is for you. Hi.
这是给你的 你好
Hey, Len. Hiya, Sarah.
你好 伦 你好 莎拉
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Never mind.
别管了
Dame Helen Mirren. Excuse me.
是海伦·米伦女爵士 失陪下
Come on in. Okay.
进来吧 好的
Oh, that's really like...
那真的...
There's cheese. Oh, goodness gracious.
有芝士 天啊 太好了
Hey, Ali. Look at this.
你好 艾丽 瞧瞧这个
Look at how much cheese there is.
瞧瞧看有多少芝士
Um, who's that? Hey, babe, smell.
那是谁 宝贝 闻闻看
That's Shea, Moppa's friend. You never met her?
那是雪伊 妈爸的朋友 你没见过吗
Oh, definitely not. She's great.
绝对没有 她很棒
Go look at this. This is the real...
看看这个 这是真正的...
Why is the kitchen
为什么厨房♥
always the most crowded place at the party?
永远是派对上最拥挤的地方
You looking for anybody in a party, check the kitchen.
你在派对上要找谁 就去厨房♥里找吧
The kitchen is the heart of the home.
厨房♥是家的中心
Babe, you should write that down for the show.
宝贝 你应该把这句记下来在节目里说
No, no, no. I have to try to... What show?
不不 我得... 什么节目
post the photo between me and Maura on Twitter.
把我跟莫娜的合照发到推特上去
Hold it, hold it. Please. Hello?
等等 拜托 请听我说
Yes?
怎么了
Do not post my picture on that machine
别把我的照片放上网
because there'll be ex-students
因为会有我以前的学生
who'll be Twitting about me. Thank you.
发推特议论我 谢了
You have nothing to worry about privacy-wise, Maura.
你不必担心隐私问题 莫娜
I don't post under my real name.
我不会用真名发布
I don't need burglars and rapists knowing where I am.
我可不希望盗匪和强♥奸♥犯知道我住哪儿
You live in a gated community, Mom.
你住的是封闭式小区 妈
Well, haven't you heard of inside jobs?
你难道没听说过内部作案吗
That is such a good point.
说的真是太好了
I have 13 followers.
我有13个粉丝了哦
Who here is on social? Hmm?
在场的有谁玩社交媒体 有吗
Show of hands. Come on.
举手 拜托
Oh, see? Now you can follow me.
瞧吧 现在你们可以关注我了
Okay. Who here wants to know my social media name?
好了 谁想知道我的网名
Wait for it.
等着
I'm dying.
我简直迫不及待
It's To Shel And Back.
叫"雪莉浴火重生"
I get it. It's like "To hell and back."
我懂了 是根据"去地狱然后重生"改的
Yes.
没错
I, too, have transitioned.
我 也转变了
I'm coming out.
我要摆脱束缚
I'm reaching out.
我要拓展自我
I'm a brand.
我是个品牌
Does anybody want some orzo?
有谁想吃米粒面吗
There's, like, 15 tons of orzo.
估计有好多吨♥的米粒面呢
There's a lot of orzo.
米粒面太多了
Hey, no towel whipping.
孩子们 不准用毛巾抽人
Did you raise all the kids here?
你是在这里养大所有孩子的吗
It's such an amazing property.
这房♥子真的太赞了
Yeah. Isn't it nice?
是啊 很棒吧
Isn't it lovely? It's beautiful.
很有爱吧 太漂亮了
No. This is the living room.
不 这里是客厅
They just... I don't...
他们...我也说不清
Is the dining room... Is this permanent?
这里现在成餐厅了吗 是永久性的吗
It's just been in this iteration
因为这次办派对的缘故
for the last day because of this party, but...
它是最后一天处于这种态势 但是...
Did you say "In this iteration"?
你刚刚用了"态势"这个词吗
Yeah, we're playing around with the space.
是啊 我们要改造一下空间
Yeah. We're rejiggering.
是啊 我们要重新编排
Rejiggering? We're doing a lot of stuff.
重新编排 我们要
Sarah, Sarah, I just want to apologize
莎拉 我想为教会的事
for what happened at the temple.
向你道个歉
Buzzy, it's fine. I'm fine, actually. I'm fine.
巴兹 没事的 我真的没事
Are you? Yeah, I'm totally fine.
是吗 是的 我真的没事
Are you? Yeah. I'm fine.
真的吗 真的 我没事
What? What's going on? What are you talking about?
什么 什么情况 你们在说些什么
You guys judging me? That is absurd.
你们竟然有资格评判我 真是太荒唐了
No one's judging you.
没人评判你
No, I mean, there was a vote at...
不 你们要投票决定
I was trying to get on the board.
我本来打算进入理事会的
You didn't get on?
你没能进入吗
No, I did not. I'm persona Au gratin.
是的 我没进入 我可是相当"受欢迎"呢
Wait a minute. You wouldn't have helped?
等等 你竟然没有帮忙
I had to recuse myself.
我不得不回避
What do you mean, recuse? Recuse?
什么叫回避 竟然要回避
I didn't vote because of my relationship with you and Sarah.
因为我和你以及莎拉的关系 我没有投票
Oh, this is bullshit.
真是扯淡
Cut him some slack.
饶了他吧
Excuse me. No, no, no.
打扰下 不 不
He's a macher at the temple,
他在教会里是个大人物
and he could have done something,
他本来可以帮上忙的
and he didn't do it.
但他却没那么做
I'm really disappointed.
我真的很失望
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想祝酒
As I look at this, uh, table in this... in this room
当我看着这屋子里的 这张餐桌
that I... I don't remember having such high ceilings...
尽管我不记得这里的天花板 有这么高
and goyische lights.
也没这些怪异的灯
I just am so moved,
我的心灵很受震动
and I am so grateful to be celebrating my 70th birthday
我也很感激 能用这种方式庆祝我的70岁生日
with my family...
和我的家人
and my chosen family.
以及我所选择的家人们一起
L'chaim.
干杯
L'chaim. L'chaim.
干杯 干杯
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I guess that would make us the not-chosen family.
看来我们是你不想选择的家人啊
No. Hold on. Let me just look a little.
不行 等等 让我稍微看一点点
No, you can't look at all. Let me read it.
不行 你一点都不能看 让我看看
Literally, this is the worst sermon I have ever written.
真的 这是我写过的最差劲的布道文了
Please, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托了 千万千万别看
Respectfully... I'm hiding... No.
郑重地... 我要去藏起来 不行
Come on. I'm putting this somewhere.
拜托 我要把它藏在某个地方
I'm going to pretend that this never happened.
我要假装这东西根本不存在
I'll put it right under here. Okay?
我要藏在这下面 好吗
Come on. Look, you're a great writer.
拜托 你是个很棒的写作者
You're one of my... one of my favorite writers.
你是我最爱的写作者之一
I'm not... No, you think...
我没...不 你觉得...
You think I'm joking.
你觉得我在开玩笑
I have been working so hard on this thing,
我为这个付出了很多努力
and I'm telling you, nothing's...
但我跟你说 没有一点...
nothing's sticking.
没有一点写得好的
It's so bad.
真是太糟糕了
It's nothing I believe in.
与我信奉的东西背道而驰
What, the Passover stuff?
什么 逾越节的内容吗
Yeah, Passover stuff, the G...
没错 逾越节 以及上帝
you know, the God stuff.
关于上帝的东西
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表