剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
Where do you think? You think it might be your ass?
你觉得会是哪儿 可能是你的屁♥股♥吗
Maybe I'll hit your face.
或许我会抽在你的脸上
Would that be good?
那很棒 不是吗
Maybe your cunt.
也可能抽在你的逼上
Would that be good?
那会很爽吗
Oh, does that hurt?
疼吗
Shut up, you stupid, fucking twat!
闭嘴 你个愚蠢的贱逼
You know what I should do?
你知道我该怎么做吗
I should beat the shit out of you. That's what I should do.
我该把你打个半死 那才是我该做的
I should fucking cut off your fucking head!
我要把你的脑袋割下来
Red. And piss down your throat...
红色 让你喝我的尿
Red. You ugly, fucking cunt!
红色 你个丑逼
Red!
红色
I can't believe you're playing hooky for me.
我真不敢相信你会为了我逃学
It's so sexy.
真的好性感哦
I can't quite believe I'm doing it, either,
我也不敢相信我会这么做
but it is so worth it.
但真的好值得
Ow, my pussy hurts.
我的逼好疼
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
You really needed it, huh?
你真的很需要被♥操♥ 对吧
Yeah, but I think it was just a little too hard.
没错 但我觉得操得有点太狠了
Okay.
好吧
Well, you could have said something.
你当时可以说出来的
Oh, well, I... I just did.
我 我刚说了啊
In the moment.
做的时候说
Well, you had your whole daddy thing going on.
你当时在扮老爹
You were so focused.
你当时很专注
It would have been rude.
我突然说出来会很无礼
Permission to speak frankly?
能答应我以后坦诚相告吗
I have noticed this thing about you.
我注意到你一个特点
That shit with Aubree and how it works with us.
跟奥伯丽发生的那档烂事 为我们增添了情趣
Your body from the neck down is zonked.
你的身体从脖子以下 就像吸毒吸晕了
Zonked? Zonked.
毒晕 就是毒晕
No, it's not.
不 才没有呢
There's a disconnect happening.
两个部分之间是分离的
You go to the Caribbean or somewhere.
你的神思 就像远游到了加勒比海
Yeah, I mean, sometimes I go to...
好吧 有时候我的确会...
a dreamy place. It's relaxing.
神游到一个幻境 那令人放松
It's like when you get in your car, you know,
就好像你坐进了车里
and you start driving and you just let your mind wander,
然后开始开车 精神开始神游
and then you end up on La Brea,
一下子你就到达了拉布雷亚
and you don't even know how you got there.
你都不知道你是怎么到的
Okay, well, one person's dream space
好吧 一个人的梦境空间
is another person's disassociating.
对别人来说就是冷漠脱离
What? Oh, come on.
什么 拜托
Come on, are you gonna pull out the DSM now,
你打算扯出精神诊断那一套
and fucking diagnose me?
像是给我看病吗
What are you gonna do now, critique my orgasm?
你要怎么做 批评我的高♥潮♥吗
Okay, well, you get kinda high pitched,
好吧 你有点兴奋过头了
and I feel like you could ride it better if you stayed in your base.
我觉得如果你不神游 掌控力会更好
Excuse me?
什么
It was a joke.
就是个玩笑而已
Come however you want, baby,
你想怎么高♥潮♥都行 亲爱的
you are my songbird.
你就是我的宝贝
This is weird. I don't want to do a post game on our fucking.
这样很怪 我并不喜欢在操完之后还聊天谈感受
I don't like it. Why not?
我不喜欢这样 为什么不喜欢
It is supposed to be a collective experience.
那本就该是一种整体性的体验才对
There is a difference between fucking and making love.
操♥逼♥和做♥爱♥之间是有区别的
Don't say that.
别这么说
I... Can we talk about it later?
我 我们能晚些时候再谈这个吗
I have to... I just... this girl...
我得... 有个女孩
is an idiot and I have to grade her paper.
是个白♥痴♥ 我得批阅她的论文
Yeah, so he'll hold it for, you know, a week.
是啊 他会憋一整周都不拉屎
It's longer than that, actually.
其实比那个时间久一些
Yeah, it's been over a week and...
好吧 超过一周
I mean, he completely resists every time.
他每次都是完全憋住的
And then, you know, afterwards, he'll just crap his brains out,
之后他会 大拉特拉一番
which, I'm sure, is a psychological thing.
我相信一定是心理原因
'cause no kid likes to poop.
因为没有哪个小孩喜欢拉屎
Yeah, obviously it's a psychological thing.
是啊 显然是心理原因
Have you talked to Zack's pediatrician?
你们找扎克的儿科医生谈过了吗
We have a kit that we brought,
我们带了个小盒子过来
um, to sort of help with the process.
以帮助他完成排便
It's got, um...
里面有...
We put it in his cubby. Yeah, I mean...
我们放在他的小房♥间里了 是的 那个...
If you could help... There's, like, a box...
如果你能帮忙... 里面有个小盒子
'Cause if you... There's gonna be wet wipes, uh,
因为如果...里面有湿纸巾
there's a thumb drive
还有个移♥动♥硬盘
with a play list of songs that are relaxing.
里面存的是一系列令人放松的歌♥曲
It's got a little footstool.
还有个小脚凳
Squatty Potty, to elevate... So, yeah, that he can squat.
马桶凳 用来 那样他就能蹲着拉了
And then he can just eliminate. It's better for you.
那样他就能排便了 那更有好处
Miss Downey, if you could just sort of go in there with the kit,
唐尼小姐 如果你能带着小盒子进去
and like, you know, hang out, set up, and kind of just...
放松点 帮他把这些都搭好 然后...
You know, sort of normalize the ritual.
将整个仪式正常化
Typically, we don't accompany students to the restroom.
通常 我们是不会陪学生进卫生间的
But if when you do, you can't make a big deal out of it, though.
但你进去的时候 千万别搞得大惊小怪的
because that's just gonna tense him right back up.
因为那会让他再度紧张起来
Like, you just have to be, like, you know, we're here,
你得装得很放松 我们来到这里
we're hangin' out, if something happens, something happens.
就随便逛逛 如果能拉出来 就顺其自然地拉吧
Just an idea. Could it be that
我有个想法 有没有可能
with your re-imagined family structure,
是你们重组的家庭结构
that Zack might be feeling a little bit powerless.
让扎克觉得有点无力
He's fine with it.
他完全可以接受
Of course.
当然了
What the fuck!
说什么屁话
Are we why Zacky's not pooping?
我们是扎克不能拉屎的原因吗
No. No way.
不 不可能的
We're great co-parents.
我们是超棒的联合父母
This works.
这种安排很好
I'm gonna go to Gelson's
我要去格尔森超♥市♥
and pick up the prunes and the Chia seeds,
买♥♥些梅子和奇亚子
and can you come get the Squatty Potty after school?
你能在放学后来拿马桶凳吗
It's my off night.
今晚不归我接孩子
What, you have plans?
你有安排了吗
Yeah.
是啊
With Una? Yeah, but it's been on the calendar...
和乌娜一起吗 是啊 早就定好了的
What? That's totally fine. And I got you all next week.
什么 那完全没事 下周都是我来帮你照顾啊
I didn't say anything. I'm all next week.
我什么都没说 下周都归我负责
I've got you. Okay.
我替你负责一切 好的
Are they tearing down the gym?
他们是要把体育馆拆掉吗
I think they found some asbestos or something.
他们好像发现了石棉什么的
Nothin' Maj.
没什么大不了的
I'm gonna take off.
我要走了
All right. See ya later.
好的 晚些时候见
Look at that.
瞧瞧啊
Isn't that beautiful? Maura, that's amazing.
是不是很美 莫娜 简直太赞了
Thank you. I'm very happy with it.
谢谢 我对此很满意
But this, this is just... just shaving.
但这个 只是小修整而已
And this is... Do you know what's great?
而这里... 你知道最棒的是什么吗
It looks like you.
它看上去很像你
That's what's great.
那才是最棒的
I really love it. May I?
我真的很喜欢 能让我看看吧
Oh, see. Now that's what I'm talking about, right?
瞧吧 就该要这样才对
The contouring.
这个外形修整
You are gonna be so fish.
你会像真正的女人一样娇美
Beautiful.
很美
Dr. Benoit says I have to get yet another note...
本诺伊特医生说我还得让
From a psychologist
心理医生给我开个证明
I don't... I don't have a psychologist.
我 我根本不看心理医生的啊
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表