剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
So...
所以
I mean, do you feel it?
你有那种感觉吗
The presence of the divine?
神的存在吗
Do you feel it all the time?
*你时常有这种感觉吗
Remember the four words.
记住那四个字
Yes, Rebbe.
是的 拉比
Picture them out in the world.
将之幻想成具体的存在
I picture love, justice, truth, beauty.
我会幻想爱 公正 真理 美
I remember them, and it's physical.
我把这些都记住 它们是实体存在的
I remember them around me,
我记住它们都在我身边
and I picture them wrapping me up like a...
我幻想它们将我包裹起来 就像...
Okay. like a garment that I try on.
好吧 就像我试穿的衣服
I feel a little rush, and, you know,
我感到有点愉悦 并且
you get sort of a tingle on the back of your neck.
在脖子后面 略微有点刺痛感
Sometimes that's all God is...
有时候上帝就是这样的存在
is that... the feeling,
就是那种感觉
and from that place, I feel like I can love.
从那个地方 我觉得我可以大胆去爱
I had a miscarriage.
我之前流产了
Then I didn't know, uh...
我当时不知道...
I didn't ex-expect it
我没想到那件事
to gut me like it did.
会把我伤得体无完肤
Because it g... it gutted me.
因为 那真的将我伤得很深
And now I think I'm...
现在我觉得我...
really depressed.
非常抑郁
♪ Happy birthday dear Maura ♪
♪祝妈爸生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝你生日快乐♪
Make a wish, Cha-cha!
许愿吧 外公
70yearold lungs. What did you wish?
70岁的肺吹出来的气 你许的是什么愿
Well, one of the things I wished for
我的愿望之一就是
was, uh, that you guys don't call me Moppa anymore.
你们别再叫我妈爸了
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
You don't like that name?
你不喜欢那个名字吗
I thought you liked that name.
我以为你喜欢那个名字呢
I did. I just want to move away
我喜欢啊 我只是想抛弃
from Flopsy, Mopsy, huggable...
那种过于可爱的 逗人喜爱的...
Yeah. Like a Muppet.
我懂 就像木偶一样
What do you want us to call you?
那你希望我们叫你什么
How about Guh-guh?
叫嘎嘎怎么样
That's more muppety than Moppa.
那比妈爸更像是木偶呢
It's too close to mine. I'm Gigi.
那跟我的叫法太相像了 我叫吉吉
What about Mimi?
米米可以吗
What about Nana?
奶奶可以吗
I don't like Nana.
我不喜欢奶奶
Can we call you Grammie?
我们可以叫你奶爷吗
Hold on. Not Grammie.
等一下 奶爷不行
Grandma? Grandma. See?
姥姥 姥姥 看吧
GRANDMA? Yes.
姥姥 是的
Well done. And, uh, maybe you guys want to call me,
很好 也许你们愿意叫我
I don't know, Mom.
妈妈 怎么样
Mom?
妈妈
Get a load of this.
听好了
Mom.
妈
Mm, okay. Why not?
好啊 为什么不行
Well, I mean were you there when Sarie got her period?
莎拉来月经的时候你在她身边吗
Did you slap her across the face
你有没有像称职的犹太母亲那样
like a good Jewish mother? Were you Th...
打过她耳光 你有没有...
Did you show her how to put her tampon in?
你教过她怎样用卫生棉吗
Mom, the kids are here. Please, Mom.
妈 孩子们在这呢 别说了 妈
I've seen her tampons. Oh, please.
我看见过她的卫生棉 拜托
You know what?
你知道吗
While we're at it,
既然提到了这事
I've been on the internet.
我一直在上网
I've been, uh, Googling the, uh,
我一直在网上查找
best doctors in Los Angeles,
洛杉矶最好的医生
and there's something, um...
然后有些东西
I think I would like to start, um...
我想开始做
transitioning...
转变
medically.
医学上的
It's something I want to do.
我想这么做
You understand what I'm saying?
你们懂我的意思吗
Yeah. I'm saying surgery.
懂的 我是说手术
What kind of surgery?
哪种手术
Face, breasts, vagina.
脸 胸 阴♥道♥
Okay, do you guys want to go play hide and seek?
孩子们 你们想玩捉迷藏吗
You guys want to go outside? Yeah! Yeah!
你们想去外面吗 好啊 好啊
Sardines! Let's play sardines!
沙丁鱼 我们来玩沙丁鱼游戏
Fantastic. Sardines! Now!
太好了 沙丁鱼 现在就玩
When did you... That's right.
你什么时候... 没错
Do you know how to play sardines?
你们知道怎么玩沙丁鱼游戏吗
That's amazing. Isn't that amazing, Vicki?
真棒 棒极了 对吧 薇姬
Yeah. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
So, uh, tell us more about your sex change.
再说说你变性手术的事
It's gender confirmation surgery,
是性别重置手术
Shelly.
雪莉
You understand, Shelly? Oh, yeah. Yeah.
你懂吗 雪莉 懂的
You okay?
你还好吗
It's something I want to do.
我想这么做
And I would love your support,
我希望得到你们的支持
but if you can't, I totally understand,
但如果你们觉得无法支持 我完全理解
but, uh... We got you.
但是... 我们支持你
We totally support you.
我们完全支持你
Of course we support you. Right?
我们当然支持你 对吧
We support you.
我们支持你
I'm gonna go help the kids
我去帮孩子们
look for some hiding places for their game.
找能够躲起来的地方
Congratulations. Thanks, Buzz.
祝贺你 谢谢 巴兹
Was that Latin?
他刚刚说的是拉丁语吗
What did he say? I don't know what he said.
他说了什么 我听不懂
It means in Yiddish "Wear it in good health."
是依地语"愿健康常伴你"
Wear it well. He will.
好好保持健康 他会的
Uh, would anyone like coffee?
有人想喝点咖啡吗
Yeah. I'll help you.
好啊 我帮你
Coffee? We're with you, girl.
咖啡 我们支持你 姑娘
Okay. We're with you.
好的 我们支持你
Just give me a minute.
让我自己待会
Okay.
好
Okay.
很好
Okay.
好的
Len, what's the difference between hide and seek and sardines?
伦 捉迷藏和沙丁鱼游戏有什么区别
Still working.
我还在吃
Instead of everyone hiding, one person looking,
捉迷藏是大家都藏起来 一个人找
one person hides, and everyone else seeks.
而沙丁鱼游戏是一个人藏 大家一起找
You all right?
你还好吗
Definitely.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
5 4 3 2 1
Stakeout!
开始
Look out!
当心
Get out of my yard! Jesus Christ.
滚出我的院子 天啊
Daddy. Where'd they go? Where'd they go?
爸爸 他们去哪儿了 他们去哪儿了
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
Round 9. Who's going to hide?
第九轮 谁去藏
Me! Me!
我 我
All right, ready? Go!
好了 准备好了吗 开始
Come on.
快走
I just don't want them to change her face.
我真不希望她整容
I love her face. I like her mouth.
我喜欢她的脸 我喜欢她的嘴
Yeah, but it's not like she's a Beverly Hills housewife, you know?
是啊 可她又不是比弗利山庄的阔太太
She just wants to feel beautiful.
她只想找到美的感觉
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表