剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表
and I feel like I'm...
我觉得我...
like I'm nothing.
我什么也不是
Like I feel nothing.
我什么感觉也没有
It sucks.
糟透了
And now I don't even know what or who I want anymore.
现在我都不知道我还想要什么或者想要谁了
Wait, so you're not transitioning?
等等 所以你不变性了吗
I've already transitioned. I'm trans.
我已经变性了 我是变性人
I'm just...
我只是
This is me.
这是我
This is it.
就这样了
Well, let's...
好吧 我们来...
let's say a prayer.
我们来祷告吧
Can I? Do it.
可以吗 来吧
This is your butt?
这是你的屁♥股♥吗
This was my butt.
这是我以前的屁♥股♥
Take this.
拿着
Okay, ready? Ready.
好了 准备好了吗 准备好了
Face the ocean and raise your arms.
面朝大海 抬起双手
Great Mystery,
伟大的神秘力量啊
Goddess,
女神啊
let us mark this moment to say goodbye to these
让我们铭记这个与紧绷难受的塑身带
tight, terrible Spanx.
告别的时刻
Goodbye, tight, terrible Spanx.
再见 紧绷可怕的塑身带
Deliver us from feeling...
让我们从此不必再...
bunched up in the ass!
收紧屁♥股♥
Dayenu!
够了
And restricted and confined!
受约束和压♥迫♥
Let us just be!
让我们随心所欲吧
Set us free!
放我们自♥由♥吧
Set us...
放我们
Free!
自♥由♥吧
You know what? I'm worried about the little birdies
其实 我担心小鸟
getting caught up in this like a little straitjacket or something.
可能会被这东西像紧身衣一样缠住
We can't do it. Oh, God. Here.
我们不能这样扔掉 天呐 这里
There.
那里
Here you go.
给
Hey. What's up? How are you?
怎么啦 你还好吗
I'm pretty good. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm okay.
我还好
24 black. Did you just win?
24黑 你刚刚是赢了吗
Yeah. I'm up. A lot.
对啊 我赢了 很多
A lot? A lot.
很多吗 很多
Place your bets.
下赌注吧
You should start betting numbers.
你应该开始赌数字了
I don't do numbers.
我不赌数字
These are really good numbers:
这些数字真的很好
3, 9, 18, 36. I promise they'll win. Please?
3 9 18 36 我保证这些数字会赢 好吗
I'm serious.
我是认真的
These are very powerful.
非常强大
Play one of mine.
你用我的砝码玩
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的啊
I can play this? Yeah.
我可以玩吗 可以啊
You can put it wherever you want.
你想放在哪里都可以
Okay. Um, should I do 3 or 36?
好 我该选3还是36
Or should I do 18?
还是选18呢
No, I'm going to do 36.
不 我要选36
Do it.
来吧
Here.
来
We're going to bet them all.
我们全都赌上
What? Bet them all.
什么 全都赌上
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
We're going to bet it all.
我们全都赌上
Do it. Why not? Okay.
买♥♥吧 为什么不呢 好吧
I'm going to start with 3
我从3开始
because you just wrecked the binary
因为你破坏了二进制
and three 3's is 9, and you double that and have 18,
然后3个3就是9 乘以2就是18
and two 18's is 36. 36.
两个18就是36 36
All right, here we go. Let's go. Drop, drop.
好了 好了 走吧 快放下放下
Okay! Okay! No more bets. No more bets.
好了好了 买♥♥定离手 买♥♥定离手
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
Wait until you see this.
等着瞧吧
22 black. 22 black.
22黑 22黑
What do you mean, that's it?
什么意思 没了吗
We don't get another spin?
不能再转一次吗
No.
不行
Oh, my God.
天呐
How much money was that?
那是多少钱啊
Josh, how much money was that?
乔希 那是多少钱啊
How much money was that?
那是多少钱啊
$25,000.
2.5万美元
Oh, my God. What?
我的天啊 什么
Why did you just let me bet $25,000?
你为什么让我赌了2.5万美元
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我在干什么
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Fuck.
操
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
What do you want to do?
你想干什么
I want to go be by myself.
我想一个人待会儿
No, you can't be by yourself.
不行 你不能一个人待着
I came on this cruise to be with you.
我登上这艘游轮就为了陪着你
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. That's bullshit.
对啊 真的 放狗屁
No, it's not.
不 才不是
You came on this cruise to escape Leslie.
你上这艘游轮是为了躲避莱斯莉
No, that's bullshit.
不 你这才是放狗屁
And you also came to Overland Park
你去欧芙兰帕克市
to escape Leslie. Oh, please!
也是为了躲避莱斯莉 拜托
You were losing your mind, and I came, and I saved you.
你当时快疯掉了 然后我去了 我救了你
You didn't save me. You're making shit up in your fucking head.
你根本没救我 是你自己脑子瞎编的
I didn't ask you to pick me up from Overland Park.
我可没求你去欧弗兰帕克市接我
Okay?
好吗
I'm not your fucking boyfriend.
我又不是你的男朋友
You're my sister.
你是我妹妹
I want to be normal.
我想做个正常人
I want to have my own family,
我想拥有自己的家庭
and I'm... this... this is fucking it up.
我 这...这是在阻碍我的追求
So you need to go that way,
所以你走那条路
and I'm going to go this way.
我走这条路
Sarah, get up, get up. I have an idea.
莎拉 起来起来 我有个主意
What? I need your help.
什么 我需要你帮我
I want to do a Seder.
我想办个逾越节家宴
Oh, no. I'm not doing a Seder.
不 我才不搞逾越节家宴
Please? No, no, no.
求你了 不不不
Why? Because I'm over the Henani shit.
为什么 因为我不再搞希莱尼那类破事了
I've never... I'm done, okay?
我从没...我受够了行吗
No, no. It doesn't have to be like that.
不 别啊 没必要这样啊
Why do you want a Seder? Because we need it.
你为什么想搞逾越节家宴 因为我们需要啊
We're together on this boat,
我们同在这艘船上
and it's the last night of Passover,
今天是逾越节的最后一晚
and I just want to gather together in a circle
我想跟大家围成一个圈
and just have one moment of being connected.
享受片刻大家联♥系♥在一起的时光
Please.
求你了
I don't have a Seder plate or anything.
我又没有逾越节家宴盘子之类的东西
I just checked... Starboard, bow.
我刚检查了... 右舷 船头
Then it's the 12th floor, not the 10th.
那是12楼 不是10楼
Look.
快看
Give me the plate. Give me the plate.
把盘子给我 把盘子给我
Oh, sorry, sorry. Here, here.
抱歉 抱歉 过来过来
Hey, we can use saltines for matzo.
我们可以用撒盐饼干代替无酵薄饼
剧集 | 透明家庭(2014) | 导航列表